I Will Be Your Man

Boy In Luv

I Will Be Your Man

 

2015/12/16

 

There is not much left to do now that the boys decided to quit school.

 

They don't need to bother to attend classes or to fulfil their duties anylonger.

 

Because what does it matter?

 

There is nothing more this school could take away from the boys.

 

 

So when Jungkook wakes up, the sun is already shining which indicates that it must be the early afternoon considering that the sun only shines for a few hours during the winter days.

 

 

The boy then stands up slowly taking his time with his every movement.

 

He leaves for the bathroom which is located on the hall and all the boys on his floor share.

 

It's mostly dirty and smelling and Jungkook only goes there when he really can't hold it in anylonger.

 

But then again, it could be worse.

 

 

When he enters the bathroom he sees a well known black mob of hair sitting on top of a short but muscular male body.

 

Jimin.

 

 

Jungkook considers turning away and leaving the other to finish in peace, but that would be unnecessary, wouldn't it?

 

Guys pee next to each other all the time, it shouldn't be awkward.

 

 

So the red haired boy takes the few steps it takes to get next to his hyung before ping his pants.

 

 

“Oh hey, Jungkookie~” the other singsangs and Jungkook can feel himself blushing when the elder turns his gaze further down.

 

He tries to avert his eyes but he can particularly feel Jimins wide grin next to him.

 

“Not so maknae anymore, heh?”

 

 

But before Jungkook even gets the chance to say something back, their teasing gets interrupted by an announcement through the speakers hanging everywhere in school.

 

 

There are only two words echoing through the room.

 

But those two words are enough for the couple to understand.

 

Because these two words are what they waited for the last few days.

 

Both of them dress up again before leaving to find their friends in the agreed room.

 

 

“Let's start.”

 


WORDS: 339

PUBLISHED: 05/17

GUYS!! Let's blow out some candles and dance with me!

It's been exactly one year since I posted the first chapter of the >I Need U< story which stared it all!!

God I'm so proud, my baby is already one year old now *sobs*

I hope you still enjoy this story and are not to mad at me for the lack of updates lately ;)

Have a nice day and eat a piece of cake for me ♥