Chapter 8: The Unknown

The Gifted Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
            

 

    Chanyeol's POV

 

"D-d-did you heard me sing?" She asked. I smirked as her face was red as a tomato. Then, an idea popped into my head.

"Not just only me but also my phone heard it." Her face tured pale as snow.

"P-p-please delete it, I don't want anyone else to hear my voice. I-i-it's terrible." She pleaded.

"I don't know.... I think the whole wants to hear your voice." I smirked.

"Please no.." She hugged my arm. Her scent

"Y-y-yah.. Get off me." I freed my arm. ~How could you believe that I recorded your voice which I didn't? Sheesh~

Suddenly she made a poker face and got to her "laying her head on her desk" position. Wait.. What? Have she given up already? Not fair, I'm not done teasing her. Heol. I got annoyed and started to poke her.

"ya. ya. ya. ya. Did you just give up? ya. ya. ya." I continued to poke her till people started to enter the classroom.

~I'm not done with you~

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

"Please no.." I hugged his arm. I cannot believe I'm doing this. ~How could you believe that I recorded your voice which I didn't? Sheesh~

So it was a joke. AGHHH. I hate you PARK CHANYEOL!! 

"ya. ya. ya. ya. Did you just give up? ya. ya. ya." He poke me for sometime and then stopped as people started to enter the classroom.

~I'm not done with you~ 

Huh, not done with me? Well Mr. I Dont Care, Guess what? I Don't Care.

 

~RECESS~

 

Finally, away from that jerk. I walked to the cafeteria. There's no sight of Jessica and Krystal. Suddenly I've been grabbed to an unknown table. I looked up to see it was Jessica and Krystal. Aish these girls.

"Yah! you guys gave me a heart attack!"

"Eomeona jakkuman simkunghae" Jessica started to sing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter