Chapter 6: So curious!! pt.1

The Gifted Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baekhyun's POV

I..I mean we, Sooyoung and I were waiting for the others at the table. It's kind of awkward that I was left with Sooyoung because she's the type of person that doesn't really talk much. Or is it because of what I said earlier. Where are they? It's like their the one who's making the bubble tea. I took out my phone and started to surf the net. EXO has just released their new album!! As expected, the net will be full of EXO in each tittle. I turn off my phone and took a glance at Sooyoung. She's listening to music on her phone and... wait.. she's crying? Is the song that she's listening was too emotional? I tapped her shoulder and she turned to me.
 
"Yah.. are you okay?" I asked. She kept her lips shut and nodded.
"I-I-i'm sorry about what happened back there. I thought that you were my best friend's...nevermind." I looked down at the floor.
"It's okay, I undertand. But.. was the person you're expecting.. made a promise too?" She asked. I turned to her.
"Oh.. that? That was just-um.. I thought that it would grab your attention and it worked. Ha..ha" I faked out a laugh.
"Ohh.. well.. you've did a great job grabbing my attention." She said as she smiled. ~Fuhh that was close~
"Yeah.. well I guess we're on good terms now, are we?" I asked as I offered my hand. She smiled. She has a delinquent smile :) but wait... why is my heart beating so fast?
"I guess we are." She said as she shook my hand.
"OUR BUBBLE TEA IS DONE!" a voice grabbed our attention and that voice belonged to the one and on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter