Chapter 3: Pizza and Steambuns

The Gifted Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sooyoung's POV

I followed Sooyeon to class. Turns out that my first class till recess, is the same class as Sooyeon's and my class after recess till the end, is the same as the EXO guys. Sooyeon said that I'm really, very, super lucky to have the same class as them. Because they are Rookies from SM entertaiment. She also said that their fans are dying to have the same class as them or even talk to them. I said to her that I think their fans have been brainwashed by them. It's like, how would they still want talk with some guys that smashed a cake on their fans face? However, I still can't explain the thoughts of me kissing him. Umm... Molla. Maybe it was the aura that surrounded him. It has the same feelings as Chanyeol's.... Maybe it was him..

"Soowee.." Sooyeon snapped me out of my thoughts.

"ie-go mwo-ya? Soowee?" (what is this? Soowee?)

"Nae. Soo-Ee. Soowee. Wae? Shiro? (Yes. Soo-Ee. Sowee. Why? Don't like it?) Sooyeon gave me a smile.

"Ahh.. Gwaenchana. It's just that no-one has gotten so close to me before, except him.." I whispered the last part.

"What was that?"

"Um..oh. It was nothing." I gave her a reassuring smile.

~I know that you're hiding something.~

"I-I'm not hiding anything." I stuttered.

"Are you a Shaman? Because it seems like you just read my mind." Her eyes are as wide D.O's

"If told you, you wouldn't believe me because my previous schools called me a class freak." I said as I cupped my face.

"Why would you think like that? I'm your friend, Of course I would believe you and hey.. in my eyes your not even qualified as the class freak. Well, except for the guy in my class. Now, let's enter our class. You can explain it to me later." She smiled as she pat my back. 

I entered the class with some glares and stares. Class will be the same as it should be. Sooyeon's hand signals me to an empty seat beside her. It was near the left side of the classes window and sitting beside me is Sooyeon. I took a seat and took out my books. I also took out my Ipod or should I say music player and started to play a few tracks of IU's. Because some of her songs are calming and relaxing. It's just, people's thoughts are really noisy or I could say buzzing me out. Like,

~Who is she?~

~She's pretty.~

~She's pretty hot. I mean look at her body.~

~Attention seeker~

~. I know what your plan is~

~Hmph! Just wait until Hyuna finds out about her~

I know that they're just judging the book by it's cover but none of that affects me. I'm through with that before. The question is.. Who is Hyuna? Just as I was dozed off by the music, I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I took of my earphones and turned to the one who tapped my shoulder.

"Oh.. Sooyeon."

"Hey, Soowee. This is my dongsaeng (younger sis/ bro) Jung Soojung, my other half." Soojung offered her hand as I accept it.

"Man-na-so Bang-ga-wo (Nice to meet you) Soowee unnie (sis). I hope we can be best friends till the end."

"Ah..Nae.. My name is Kim Sooyoung, Soowee is just a nickname that your unnie just created." I gave a smile while Sooyeon is giving me a peace sign.

"Well, We have ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter