Chapter 5: Flower crowns & Locket

The Gifted Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                

 

Chanyeol's POV

I looked at the window and started to wonder. Does she kept her promise? If she did, where is she? I miss.... you... I regret that I left you.

"Listen up here. We have a new student attending our class. Introduce yourself miss." Miss Hyeri said. Miss?

"Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Kim Sooyoung. I am very new to this school but please take care of me," That isn't her right? Btw, her last name is Kim. The Sooyoung I know is Bubbly, Happy and Cute. She doesn't even have the same personality as her, but why do my heart beats when I see her. It can't possibly be that I have fallen for her. No, I can't, I love Han Sooyoung. She's the one that changed me....

~Time skip~

The school bell rang. Finally it's the end for school but just for today, hehe. As I was packing, my phone beeped.

From: Baekhyunie

Me, Xiumin and Sehun are going out for bubble tea ^_^

 

To: Baekhyunie

Don't be out too late and watch out for fans :3

 

From: Baekhyunie

Arraseo, don't forget to tell Suho. You do remember what happened when we were out and forgot to tell Suho -.-

 

To: Baekhyunie

Arraseo, I'll tell him but... you have to buy me my favourite bubble tea ;P

 

Sooyoung's POV

I was walking to my locker with Baekhyun beside me.

"So... where do you came from?" He asks.

"Incheon." I answered.

"Hmm.. well okay, so why did you moved to this school?"

"I-i-it's personal."

"Awwh come on, can't you just tell me?" He asks as I put my books in my locker.

"No."

"Even if i do this?" He starts doing his aegyo.

"Still no." I started to walk away from him.

"Is it because you made a promise?" I stopped. It feels like my feet are glued to the ground.

"And you moved to this school just to kept your promise?" I started to face him with my eyes widened.

"Well do you?" He asks. I wanted to speak but nothing came out of my mouth. Just as he was about to speak they arrived.

~Ugh, not the right moment here~

"Hey guys, this is Kai. Is it okay if he join too?" Sehun asks. I was spaced out that I didn't even noticed that Sehun was asking.

"Youngie, are you okay?" I came back to my senses.

"Oh, um.. yeah I'm okay. What we're we talking about?" 

"He was asking if he could join along." Xiumin said.

"Who is he?" I asks. They we're looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asks.

"Ya. Didn't you hear everything what I just said just now?" Sehun asks.

"Mian." I said as I looked at the floor.

"It's okay. Let's start over. Hi, my name is Oh Sehun. The maknae of this group and by the letter that I gave you, you'll know that I love... bubble tea." He said. I gave a little smile.

"My name is Baekhyun. I'm in charged of the eyeliner. I'm a singer." I nodded and started to shrugged off about what just happened.

"And I'm Kai. I'm in charged of the looks. Don't you think so.. what's your name again?" Kai asks.

"Sooyoung. Kim Sooyoung." I answered.

"Kim-Soo-young. Nice name, just like your face." he smirk as I looked at him with my poker face.

"Yah you're no fun. You're right hyung, she is indeed different." He said to Umin. Me different?

"See? Now, let's not waste our time and go."

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Is it because you made a promise?" I saw her stopped in her tracks.

"And you moved to this school just to kept your promise?" she turned to face me.

"Well do you?" I asks. She just stood there, eyes wide as D.O's.

"Y-" they arrived. Ugh, not the right moment here I said in my thoughts.

 

Sooyoung's POV

After we finished eating Ice cream and Steam buns we head to Baekhyun and Sehun's favourite bubble tea cafe. Baekhyun and Sehun went to take their order and the rest of us wait at our table.

"Umm, can I ask you guys something?" I asks.

"Sure, what is it?" Kai answers.

"That guy, the guy who smashed a cake on someone's face. Who is he?" 

"Oh.. him? He's Park Chanyeol, the leader of EXO. Is he your type that makes you asks who he is?" He said as he gave me a smirk.

"N-no, I was just asking." W-wait Park Chanyeol? Could it be him? N-no, the Chanyeol that I know is a happy virus. The one who bake me cake when he was 8 (It tasted awful). The one that make me laugh when I cry. The one that I have fallen for. But why does my heartbeats when I see that jerk? It can't be...

"That's what everyone would have said. You're really bad at lying, you know that?"

"No." I answered coldly. Oh my! I forgot to tell Omma that I'm out.

To: Omma♥

Omma I forgot to tell you that I'm with some friends. Don't worry about me, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter