Chapter 7: So Curious & Embarrass pt. 2

The Gifted Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baekhyun's POV

 

I took out a can of coffee that I've just bought secretly from the store and gave it to her.

"What's this?" she asks.

"It's a can of coffee, what else?"

"..yea but what's the occasion?" she asks again. Why can't you just stop asking question and just take it.

"Why? You don't want it? The girls at school would die to have my stuff and you're here asking me ton of questions?" I said adding a smirk.

"Hmm... well thanks anyways and I don't know if you could read my mind because coffee is heaven to me." Pish, who cares?

She opened the tab of the can and smiled at me before she starts to drink it. ~Hold on, why does my heart beats faster the usual? Am I starting to like her~ I thought

*SPUFFFTT*

"Yah! Are you okay?" I asks

"N-n-YES!! I-I-I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea I-I'm fine." she answered

"It's pretty late, I-I guess I should go home now. Bye!!" She said as she ran off.

"Hey!! WAIT!!"

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I ran as fast as I can, and these long legs won't fail me.

~Hold on, why does my heart beats faster the usual? Am I starting to like her~ that kept echoing in my mind. Why do I kept atrracting people?

"Hey!! WAIT!!" wait is that Baekhyun? I turned around but still running and there I saw Baekhyun catching up to me.

"Baekhyun. Just go home." I half shouted. Then, fate play jokes on me because I fell.

"Yah! Are you okay?!" He asked but he was still far away from me. I got up and started to run again.

"Yea... I'm fine. Just go home okay?" I said while I was running backwards. Then again, fate likes to play tricks on me because I (not) fell on my back.

I was waiting for the hard ground to break my back but instead I felt a pair of arms wrapping me. I opened up to see....

...

...

...

BAAAAEEEKKKHHHYUUUUN!!!!

"Yah! Are you okay?" He asks. I was frozen that my mouth can't even open.

"Yah! Yah! Earth to Sooyoung!" I then came back to reality when his arms were still on me. I lightly push him away from me but that made a bigger mistake. I fell, not just me but also Baekhyun. He was on top of me.

~Pudding, Pudding, Pudding, FUDGE!!!~ I screamed in my thoughts

"Yah! Sooyoung-ah, let me ask you one more time are you really, really okay?" He asks. We're now in a awkward position and your still acting like this is nothing?? -_-

I got off from him, say goodbye and started to run again but this time he was fast to grab my hand.

"Why do you like to run so much? By the way, your knee is bleeding." Iooked at my knee and he was right. I was to embarrassed that I didn't felt any pain. He took out something from his backpack, I think It's a plaster. He bend down and stick it onto my knee. He stood up and said..

"There. Now when you get back home wash your wound and put some ointment okay?" My mouth was open but the words didn't came out. After awhile I nodded.

"Clumsy girl." He said as ruffles my hair.

...

...

...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter