New Life

Miracle In December(remake)

 

 

K Hospital

 

 

After a few days being brought to the hospital,the girl still lying without opening her eyes.With no one that came to visits,she stills in the state of coma.

 

 

Tiffany Hwang decides to try for another therapy for her mother.This time,in Korea.They've tried to get a proper therapy in almost all hospitals in Canada but they all failed.Her mother still in the same states.Depressed and keep calling for Sunny saying that she missed Tiffany's twins who died a few days after they were born due to some complications that happened.

"Where can I meet Dr.Kim?"Tiffany asked the receptionist.

"He's now at the orange zone.He's with Dr.Do."

"Thank you"

Tiffany walks to the orange zone.The zone where patience had come over the critical times.Most of the were still unconscious.

"Dr.Kim!"

"Owh.Tiffany Hwang!You're here."Dr.Kim greet him happily.

"Yes.So I wanted to asked about my mom's therapy."

"Ofcourse.Come.Follow me."

Tiffany stops for a while.

'Why do she seems so familiar?We.Our face.are almost the same.'

Tiffany look at the room where one of the patience were placed in.

"Excuse me,Dr.Kim.Can I know who is she?"Tiffany asked.

"Ah.She is a victim of hit-and-run a few days ago.We can't find any information about her or her family.No one ever visits her since she's here.The most worst thing is,she had brain concussion and it means she will not remember anything after she wake up.It will be hard to find her family after she's consciouss. "

Tiffany nods lightly.

"Come,Tiffany."

Tiffany slowly walked away.

 

8.09pm

Tiffany

Dad.I've something to tell you

 

He wonder how was the discussion with Dr.Kim.They decide to try the treatment in Korea after all of their effort to get the depressed treatment in Canada failed.

 

8.10pm

Daddy

What is it honey?Did Dr.Kim said he can't do it?

 

8.13pm

Tiffany

No dad.Listen.I went to the hospital just now.You know who I met there?

 

8.16pm

Daddy

Who?

 

8.20pm

Tiffany

Dad,I found someone who had almost the same face as me.Well not totally the same but like almost.!She's in state of coma after being victims of hit and run a few days ago.She's also have brain concussion.She will not remember everything after she get her consciousness.Plus ahe seems don't have any family for her.I think she's all alone

 

8.24pm

Daddy

Okay.Why is that girl related to mom's theraphy?

 

8.27pm

Tiffany

Dad.This might sounds crazy but we can adopted her to reduce mom's depressions.

 

8.30pm

Daddy

Wow.I don't get it.Why would we do that?Girl,I thought we decide to try the theraphy in Korea not adopt a korean girl.

 

8.35pm

Tiffany

Dad.Listen.Mom is deppress because Sunny was dead and mom can't accept that fact.She called Sunny everyday and imagining that Sunny is still alive.I think if we adopt this girl,mom depression will be reduced because she will have her daughter back.Dad,That girl will never remeber anything from her past.We will need to make her like she is a part of the family before.She will have a new family and mom's depression will be treated.Dad.It's like killing two birds with one stone.Dad why do you think that even the best psychiatrists in Canada can't reduce mom's depression.Because she needs her daughter back.Dad.

 

Mr.Hwang read the massage content repeatly before thinking.

 

8.45pm

Daddy

I'm coming there tomorrow.After I see her,we'll decide the things.For now just rest honey.

 

8.48pm

Tiffany

Yes boss

 

 

 

Next day...

 

 

Mr.Hwang still can't believe that the girl infront him will looks almost the same with his daughter.

"Dad?What do you think?"

"I-I don't know."

"Dad,how about we try first?"Tiffany think that those therapy are irrelevant no metter where that they receive it.

"It's not like we can try and throw her away after it don't works,honey.It will need a lot of things to think about before deciding."

"I know dad but don't you think it's the best way for mom.Dad.Mom need her daughter,not those therapy!I think mom is getting worsten after recieving those therapies.She is stressed dad.She feels that no one ever understand her when she receives her theraphy."

"I know."

"Okay.We'll try this out."Mr.Hwang finally agreed with his daughter's crazy ideas.

"I wanted to register my name as the girl who is being the victims of hit and run a few days ago."Mr.Hwang said to the counter

"Finally.There's someone who knows her.But can I know who her to you?"

"Daughter.My daughter.I left her after I divorced with her mother."Mr.Hwang lied.

"Name of patience?"

"Sunny Hwang"

 

Canada,Hwang's House

 

 

"Mom.I've found Sunny."Tiffany said to her mother.

"Sunny?Sunny is here.What do you meant?"Her mom pointed at the teddy bear besides her.

"No mom.Sunny is in Korea.She's waiting for you."Tiffany said

"Sunny?!Sunny my daughter."Mrs.Hwang started to cried on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Tiffany,bring me to her. I want to see my daughter."

"Sure Mom.We'll go to meet Sunny tomorrow."

A months later...

 

She feels like something is holding her hand.Her head feels heavy and she slowly open her eyes.

"Sunny?You're awake?Thank god you're awake!"An image of a woman with unknown face started to smile and cry infront of her.

"Who are you?Where am I?Why do I feel pain on all of my body?"

"Sunny.You don't remember?I'm your mommy.You're in hospital after an accident."

"Mommy?And my name is Sunny?"She can't remember a thing about her.

"Yes dear.Mommy.And you are Sunny.This is your sister,Tiffany."She pulls Tiffany's hand.

"Hey Sun.You're awake."Tiffany smiles towards the girl who they called Sunny.

After her mom meet 'Sunny',her mother seems to be less depressed and and start to smile.Everyday she will take care of Sunny at hospital.Her mom seems had been a better person for the last one month with Sunny.Tiffany know that this will work.

 

 

It's okay if you don't understand a things that I write because I can barely understand it too  TT.TT