The most selfish thing that I' ve ever done to you

Miracle In December(remake)

 

17 December 2010

8.30P.M

S cafe

 

 

Luhan sit on the table scrolling his phone while waiting for someone.The snow that fall hard outside make him hard to see anything outside of the cafe.

Taylor Swift's new song 'Back To December' were playing in the cafe.Because it's snowing,there's not many people on the street nor the cafe at that time.

 

The bells from the cafe's main door rings,the sign that someone had enters the cafe.Luhan looks at the door.It's her.

 

She wears the thick sweater and a scarf that she recieve from Luhan for Christmas last year was wrapped around her neck.Even though she's having a fever,she still went to see him in the middle of the snow.And she kept smiling.

 

"Why do you want to see me?Don't you have practice today?"She ask as soon as her landed on the chair.

"I've done mine.Only Sehun and Chanyeol left.I wanted to tell you something."He said without looking into her eyes.

 

"Look Lee Soonkyu.I know you've been for me since I first arrive here.I know you've been with me through thick and thin.And I know i will be the biggest bastard if I told you these but..."

 

"But what?What are you trying to say exactly?"She really can't think any possibilities that he would said.

 

"You know I only have another like a year of training days before I really got a chance to debut.You know if I dubuted,I really can't have any scandals and being relationship was not really good for my career.So I guess you can understand what I'm trying to say"Luhan really can't say the words to her.He feels like the blame will all put on him if he said it so.

 

Soonkyu stay silence.She was trying to understand every words that Luhan wanted to said. ...two seconds...three seconds...

 

"A-are you saying that you are b-b-breaking up with me?"She said in disbelieve.

 

"I really hope that atleast you can understand me and my situation right now.You see how big the chances for we to gain popularity when we've debuted?You know dating scandal won't be good for my career.I will be a boy group member.Don't you think it's necessary for us to do this?This is what I've dream for and my dream will become reality soon.I just thought that the biggest help that you can do for my future career is to do this."His voice are getting slower and slower.He was ready to face any possibilities of being thrown with the water or being slapped or being yelled infront of the people.

 

She let out a sigh.Her eyes stick back to the guy infront her.

 

"So,you're saying that if we stay with our relationship,it will be a scandal and the fans will hate you?"

 

"It's not like that.What I meant was ..."

 

"Enough.I already understand what did you meant.No need a long explaination.I'm not a fool that need a long explaination.Well actually,you could just said you wanted a break up because you want it so.Stop giving those unreasonable reasons.I'm not stupid.If you say so.Fine.Let's end it here.I wish you luck and I hope you recieve many loves from your future fans.I gotta go."She tried her best not to cry infront of him.Try to look strong when her own legs won't even stand up straight.She gained up her courage to the fullest before walking out of the cafe.

 

The bells rings once again.And he knows she's not in the cafe.He felt like a biggest bastard right now.Don't know why,he doesn't felt right to let her go just like that without any further explaination from himself.He stand up and trying to chase her.

 

On the road,she's walking alone to the other side.Her soul was not in her body anymore.Her mind was wandering somewhere else while her body doesn't felt anything anymore.

 

And when the green man at the traffic light turns red ...

 

Cars were speeding like there's a race among themselves.But she doesn't know why she can't see any of them.

 

And so a car that was driving in its full speed hits her.The last thing that she heard was a guy screaming "LEE SOONKYU!!!"

 

Many people had gathered infront of the girl that had been a victim of hit and run accident.He froze and can't do anything.He wanted to help but his legs forced him to run back to the dorm.

 

EXO Dorm...

 

He sat on the bed.After the accident that happened infront of hisown eyes.He don't think he can forget it.

 

"How's your meeting with your beloved Miss S,huh?"Sehun tried to about his relationship with Soonkyu.

 

"S-sehun...We've broke up."He's still stared the floor.

 

"Wait what?But why?Did she cheat on you?Or did you find another person?"Sehun seems interested at their relationship.How can he broke up with a girl as sweet as Soonkyu.

 

"No.But I just think I should."

 

"Huh?What?I don't understand you.Really.Soonkyu is a nice girl.Really.How can you broke her up."

 

"But Sehun,I'm really scared right now."He guess it's okay to tell Sehun since it's just two of them in the room.

 

"Why?"

"She's accident.I saw her being hitted infront of my eyes."

 

"WHAT!What the hell did you say?Accident?And why are you here?Isn't you supposed to send her to the Hospital?Hello,even if you both had break up doesn't meant you lost your humanity sense,do you?"Sehun can't control his voice due to the shock that he gets.

 

"I know.But my heart don't let me to.I don't know!"He started to cry.Why?Not sure.Guilty?Scared?or just sad?

 

"This is not the right things to do.I'm going to see her."Sehun said while wearing his shirt.

 

"Where are you going?"Suho ask as he saw the maknae are heading out.

 

"Somewhere.It's urgent"

 

"You know how you can't get out after p.m.9 Oh Sehun or you'll get your lessons from the CEO."Suho said.It's the rules they need ro stick to it since they're trainees.

 

Sehun sigh.There's no way to get out right now.

 

Luhan can't stop crying that night.Mixed of feelings between guilty,sad,angry,scared that made him cried all night long.All he wanted was to had a simple break up and start to focus on his career that would started in just a year.And now,this happened.He don't think he can ignored this.

 

18 December 2010

A.m7.15

 

Suho and Chanyeol were watching the morning news on the television while the others were getting ready to go for jogging.

"Breaking.A girl with an unknown identity who had a hit and run accident infront of S cafe last night had confirmed to be died on A.m 3 this morning at H hospital.Victim have no identity information with her and the family of her also haven't come for the body yet.The body will be autopsied as waiting for the family to bring her body.Next news,A house ......"

Luhan stopped from tying his shoe lace.A girl?Died?Don't tell me it was ... 

 

 

 

PS;I've change the 7 years to 5 years

And please forgive me for this no-jams a.k.a not a fun chapter update.