Déjà vu

Miracle In December(remake)

 

23 DECEMBER 2015

SM ENTERTAIMENT BUILDING

Luhan is wandering around the SM building since early in the morning.He tell Suho that he is going to practice but he literally does nothing and keep wandering around.

Right on 10.00 am,he saw a figure enters the building.He stand up from his seat and automatically walks towards the figure.

"Miss Sunny."He approach her.

"Good Morning Luhan."

"Oh I'm sorry,Good Morning Miss."He forgets to greet her properly.He might still confused between the late Soonkyu and Miss Sunny is two different person.

"So do you sleep well last night?"Sunny started to ask some informal question as she seems to notice Luhan is flustered by him didn't greeting her properly just now.

"Yeah I have a really good deep sleep thanks to jet lag that I have after our concert in Australia two days ago."Luhan replies as he follow her to her office.

"Oh really.I'm glad you're having a good sleep.An I dol must get enough rest to perform better,Right?"Sunny gives him a small smile.

He's stunned by that sweet smile that is as similar as Soonkyu's.

'How could every little details of her is so similar with Soonkyu's?' He thought.

"Why are you here today?Today is your rest day.I thought you guys plans to go,you know,like go on a date and stuffs."Sunny ask while putting her stuffs on the table.

"Oh.It's Kai who go on a date at Krystal's house today and Baekhyun goes to Taeyeon's noona place..Some of us who has no girlfriend would go to play futsal and stuffs except Kyungsoo.He's home,sleeping."Luhan excitedly tells Sunny s's activities,

"Then why are you here?Why don't you go and play futsal or go shooping or at the very least sleep at home with Kyungsoo?"

"Oh,I'm here to collect our schedule for the next week."Liar!He just want to see her face.

"Ouh.Well you're lucky because Tiffany already hand to me your schedule before she goes to a meeting yesterday."

She stands and search for the schedule inside a few files at the files shelf.

"Here.Nothing much for next week but just to remind you that we're going to record new songs for your next comeback on the next two weeks."Sunny remind him.

"I got it.By the way,can I ask you something?"He ask.

"Sure.Go on."

"Have you have you breakfast yet?Because I haven't and if possible,I would like to ask you to go on breakfast with me."Luhan can't keep his eyes on the woman infront him.Sunny chuckles.

"No I haven't had my breakfast yet.And thanks for asking by the way.And yes,let's go breakfast together."

Luhan let out a big smile as she agree to his offer.

"I've been wanting to go and try and eat at this one cafe.Let's go there.I heard thier coffees are great."

"I'm good wherever yo want to go."

They walked out to the cafe across the SM building.

"Let's get in.I've always been wanting to try their drinks."Sunny steps in the cafe cheerfully but Luhan can't.It's the 'S' Cafe.Where he does the stupid mistakes to his beloved woman.

"Why are you still outside?Let's come in."Sunny pulls his hand to get in.

His feet cannot move an inch.The memory back then lingers again in his head.He almost burst in tears before Sunny's voice stop him.

"I want to have Caramel Macchiato.What do you want?"

"Huh?Umm... Toffee Nut Latte for me." 

"I ordered Butter Croissant an Chocolate croissant for us,is that okay?"Sunny ask.

"I'm fine with anything."

"Let's sit here."Sunny choose a place.

That Place.The place where he and Soonkyu sits for the last time.Out of all the sits in the cafe why that seats.Ansd how is it the cafe don't change a thing.The design,the table placements and also theChristmas decoration.It's just like 5 years ago.And with Sunny now,he feels like a dejavu.

"Sit down,whay are you standing there?"Sunny 's voice wakes him up from the thought.

"It will be christmas another two days would you accompany me to buy gifts?I heard SM is holding a christmas party for the first time this year,right?"Sunny ask.

"Yes,it is our first Chrismas party in SM.Sure.I'll go with you after this."Luhan continue to sips his latte.

 

 TO BE CONTINUE...

AUTHOR NOTE:i'M SO SORRY TO LEFT YOU ALL HANGING FOR SO LONG.I KNOW I'M THE WORST TT.TT.I ONLY UPDATE 1 CHAPTER EVERY YEAR.I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER.MY BRAIN ISN'T WORKING.MAYBE IT'S MIDNIGHT.OR MY BRAIN HAS BECOME RUSTY.IDK.BUT HERE YOU ARE BORING AND SHORT CHAPTER.ONCE AGAIN.I'M SORRY.

-SUNNYSUNSHINERS-

-18/12/18,2.22AM-