Who is she?

Miracle In December(remake)

 

 

1st December 15

Seoul,South Korea

The first time since forever they're in Korea.For Sunny it's just a place that ever bring her to an 'accident' that left her scars on her body.Not her heart.But not for others.For Tiffany It's a place where she found her new hopes of life.Where she found Sunny and where her mother is reborn to be her now.

"Are you sure It's here?"Sunny ask after the taxi that they ride have been around and around the same place over 5 times.

"I'm not sure.It has been years since the last time I've ever been there."

"You should just call uncle Sooman and ask for the address, pabo-ya!Do you know how much time that have been waste here because of your ' I'm sure it's here! '30 minutes ago."

"Okay okay my mistake.Sorry,okay!"Tiffany know that she will never win over Sunny.Her skill of talk is just ...

Even Obama will lose to her.She should just join debate or something.

"Ouh.Uncle Sooman said it's at 5 2 1  Apgujeong 2 dong,Gangnam-gu."Tiffany said after been messaging Uncle Sooman for 5 minutes.

"See.We aren't even at Gangnam.If we ask for the address earlier we wouldn't wasting time here."Sunny said.

"Ahjussi.We go to this address."Tiffany said to the taxi driver.

They arrive at SM Ent building after 30 minutes of journey.

"I don't understand why would Uncle Sooman ask us to help him manage this big entertaiment company."

Sunny ask while they walk in to the building

"He trust us."

Sunny can't say anything else.She can't dispute why does uncle Sooman trust them more than his own son despite how he acts,Sunny know that this company would be such a ruin if he manage.

"I can't help but agree that we're much better to trust on than his son"

"That's what I'm talking about."Tiffany said while scrolling her phone.

"Stop looking at your phone while walking or else you would knock the poll on and I will be the fist person to laugh it out."Sunny said.

That's what her mother tell them if she see either Tiffany or Sunny walks while looking on their phone.

"Stop being like mom.I don't want to have two nagging moms."Tiffany said before Sunny replied it with laughter.

While Luhan who is going out for schedule notice the two woman who's having fun talking.

"Soonkyu?"He stops walking.

"There's no way that she was Soonkyu.Maybe I'm mistakenly over-looked."Luhan shakes his head and walks away.

 

"I haven't see you girls for a long time!"Uncle Sooman sit on the couches after the girls have finally appear on his door.

"We miss you so much uncle."Tiffany said.

"Yeah.It's been a year since the last time we meet.Well thanks to the christmas or else we can't never see your face the whole year."Sunny said.

"I'm busy girls.There's so much things to do.This new building.SM COEX and other things that I need to do."

"Works will never end uncle.Not until die."Sunny said.

"I guess you're right my dear.And that's why I need you both to help me."

"We would glad to help if it can lighten your work a bit."Tiffany said.

"A lot dear.I'm happy that you girls can help me."

"Nothing much we can do.But I hope it can help you."

"It does."

Knock knock

They look at the door

"Sajangnim.We're going for EXO Next Door 2 shooting at Jeju Island."Sehun said.

'Soonkyu?But...Wait!Soonkyu is dead.But who is the girl who's sitting there?Why did her face seems so same with Soonkyu?'Sehun look at unny with a confused face.

"Already?Okay.Take care kids.Make sure you eat on time and don't hurt yourself.Report to the manager even if you have small injuries."

"Nae Sajangnim.We will take care ourselves."Sehun said.

"Call me if you need anything.I'll send it right away."

"Yes.Thank you,sajangnim.We're going."Sehun said before bowing 90 degrees.

"Ouh before that,I want to Introduce to you Sunny and Tiffany.My nieces.They will help me with the company matters."

"Annyeonghaseyo.I'm Oh Sehun."Sehun said and bowed his head a little.

"Hye."Tiffany said while Sunny just nods and smile.

"I'm going now.Goodbye."Sehun said before leaving.This thing would be a hit news if his EXO members knows.

 

 

short update.I'm using my sister-in-law's laptop since I'm at my brother's house so I get to use it for a while.

How good it felt to write using laptop.It's hard to write using phone.I'd make sure to buy one next year after my big exam. ;p

#shortlameupdate

#sawrry

*make a full bows*