Is that girl her?Or not.

Miracle In December(remake)

"Oh Sehun.Hurry up.We're running late.We'll miss the flight if we're late." The EXO K manager shout from the van.

 

Sehun run as fast as he can before hopping into the van.

 

"HYUUUNNGGGGG!!!!"Sehun falls on Chanyeol before closing the van door.

 

"What the F?What's wrong with you.

 

"Hyung *panting* you wouldn't *panting* believe *panting* what I saw *panting* just now ."

 

"Talk slowly.Geez.I can't understand what are you saying."Chanyeol couldn't stop playing his game.

 

"Hyung.You know who I saw just now in Mr.Sooman's office?"

 

"Who?"

 

"Mr.Sooman's nieces from Canada."

 

"And?"

 

Luckily EXO-K and EXO-M members ride the different vans.EXO-K members,Suho,Chanyeol,Kai,Baekhyun,Sehun and D.O. would ride the white vans and the EXO-M members,Kris,Xiumin,Chen,Lay,Tao and Luhan would ride thee black van.

 

"One of his niece looks like Soonkyu!"

 

"What are you talking about?"Chanyeol moves his attention towards Sehun.

 

"She looks like Soonkyu-noona."

 

"You mean,THAT Soonkyu?"

 

"Yes.THAT SOONKYU!"

 

"Eeeyy..how can?"

 

"Probably just a person who have same face."Kai said.

 

"Maybe.But they look way too same!"Sehun said.

 

"Throw away that ridiculous thought of yours.Whatever it is,just forget about that."

 

"But she might be ..."

 

"Oh Sehun,stop it!I know what you're thinking!Just don't think like that again.Also,don't even talk abot this infromt of Luhan,get it!"Suho can't control his anger.He didn't want to think about Soonkyu again.It has been 5 yeasrs since that incident.He worried about Luhan.Especially if he would blame and remember the old pain memories again if he saw Mr,Sooman's niece.

EXO-M Van.

 

Luhan can't forget what he saw just now.That girl.She looks like Soonkyu.But the style,Isn't like Soonkyu at all.he knew the fact that Soonkyu has died but his heart can't deny the fact that that girl he saw just now really feels like Soonkyu.

 

"Hyung,you okay?"Tao realise that Luhan's face is different as soon as he enter the vans.Before that,in their dorm,Luhan seems so excited and looking foward to go to Jeju Island together but his face now,is so different from excited face.

 

"I'm okay,Tao.Don't worry."

 

"You don't seem okay,Luhan.Are you sick?Do you want to drop by the pharmacy and buy some medicine?Or just go the hospital?"Xiumin is worried about Luhan.

 

"I'm fine,hyung.Just don't mind me.I'm super fine."

 

"I get it but if you ever feel sick,please let us know.Don't force yourself."

 

"Okay.I'm just gonna sleep for a while."Luhan closed his eyes after putting his Ipod on shuffle.

 

 

 

He sigh.What else can he do.He need to debut soon.Ofcourse he loves her.But the contract forbid  to date anyone for atleast one year time in order to debut.What else can he do?She seems to be very upset.Angry.Ofcourse she will.Who wouldn't.But he dream for this for years and now it almost become reality.He didn't want to risk his chance to debut just because he is involved with dating scandals.What would people say?

She let out a heavy sigh.He knows how this break her heart.So badly.He know.He also feels really guilty

 

"So,you're saying that if we stay with our relationship,it will be a scandal and the fans will hate you?"She said.

His mind keep wandering trying to search a better word for explaination.But nothing come out.

 

"It's not like that.What I meant was ..." 

 

"Enough.I already understand what did you meant.No need a long explaination.I'm not a fool that need a long explaination.Well actually,you could just said you wanted a break up because you want it so.Stop giving those unreasonable reasons.I'm not stupid.If you say so.Fine.Let's end it here.I wish you luck and I hope you recieve many loves from your future fans.I gotta go."

 

And in the end,the only thing she got back after supporting five years with all her heart is a heartbreak from a bastard that is her so-called-boyfriend .Such a poor little girl.

 

The bells rings once again.And he knows she's not in the cafe.He felt like a biggest bastard right now.Don't know why,he doesn't felt right to let her go just like that without any further explaination from himself.He stand up and trying to chase her.

 

He saw her trying to walk through the crowds to the other side of the road without realising the the green man on the trffic light turns red.She didn't even try to stop.She keep going.

He's panic when he saw she didn't even stop.

The crowd start talking to each other.

 

"oh my god,she must be crazy."

 

"Is she's trying to kill herself?"

 

"what if she's hit by the car?"

 

He can't do anything beside calling her name to sop her.

 

"Yah Lee Soonkyu!Stop right there."

She keep going.Not hearing him.

"Lee Soonkyu,stop!I said stop!!"

 

and the moment when a car are coming closer to the girl,he can't do anything besides shouting with all his heart.

 

"LEE SOONKYU!!!"

 

Still can't do anything when the girl is laying down covered with blood.Not even come closer to help.And he choose to run away.

 

 

"Soonkyu!"Luhan shout.

"Luhan,are you okay?"Every eyes are on him.He slowly open his eyes and wake up from his nightmare.

 

"You okay,Luhan?"Kris ask.

 

"I'm fine.I just have a bad dream."He said wiping his sweat and also tears.

 

"Still dreaming about Soonkyu?"Xiumin ask.

 

"I don't since 3 months ago.I don't know why I suddenly dream about it."Luhan tries to catch his breath.

 

"Luhan.I hope you can move on from that incident.Don't remember it again okay.Let the past by past."Xiumin hands him a bottle of water.

 

While drinking,he only realise the song on the Ipod that is playing is Taylor Swift Back To December.The songs that left a lot of scar in Luhan's heart since that is the song that reminds him of Soonkyu and the song that plays on the cafe the last time he met Soonkyu.

So this is me swallowing my pride,
Standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night,"
And I go back to December all the time.
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you.
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine.
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right.
I go back to December all the time.

 

Yes.The things that he really want to tells Soonkyu is he is sorry for what happened and if he's given time even just for a day,he would turn back time to fix all of his mistakes.He swear he would treat her better if the time could be turned.If only.

 

 

Jeju Island

Last day of filming EXO Next Door 2 ,last scene.

 

"and cut.That's a wrap.Good job guys"The director stand up from his seat and thank every staff and EXO members.

 

"Good job hyung."Luhan hand Xiumin his water.

 

"You too,Luhan.Good job.I bet you really feel tired because today you have done five scenes non-stop.Quite impressive."Xiumin pat Luhan's back.

 

"No,I really enjoy filming this show.The staff are nice to us.I would miss filming this show."

 

"Maybe later you should ask Mr.Sooman to search and give you a role in dramas.I'm sure you'll do well.You're so into it when you're acting."

 

"Really?I really enjoy filming this.Time flies fast when we're filming this"

 

"Oh my god I'm really tired.Let's pack and and get ready for dinner party.Tomorrow we'll fly back to Seoul."Sehun suddenly come from the back.

 

"I'll be back after I look around this place."Luhan said and go for a walk around the resort.

 

Jazz Village Resort.This is the place that Soonkyu ever told him that she want them to go for holiday together.

 

 

"Luhan,this place would be great too.It's very nice.!"Soonkyu excitedly shows Luhan a templet about Jeju's resorts.

 

Luhan chuckled.Soonkyu has told him a few times that she wanted to go to Jeju for their holiday if only they get a chance to go and if  only they have extra money.

 

"We didn't confirmed to go yet.Why did you went and search for the villas in Jeju when we didn't even confirmed yet."

 

"I'm just excited.It's okay if we don't go for real.I will just imagine that we have went here before."

 

 

Luhan swallow his saliva and try not to cry.Soonkyu would love to be here.She will be all excited and jump here and there.He could imagine that.

 

And now,what else can happen?Soonkyu is gone.

 

In every step he could imagine that Soonkyu will talk endlessly about this place and how happy she is.

 

Luhan didn't know why almost of the place he went,there will something that makes him remind of Soonkyu.

 

"Luhan,let's go,the party will start in no time."The manager hyung call him.

 

"okay."

 

 

A few days after...

SM Ent.

 

Luhan sigh on his way to meet Mr.Sooman.His manager ask him to bring the latest EXO's schedule to get Mr.Sooman approval and since he himself can't bring it over to Mr.Sooman because he brings Lay to China for the Chinese variety show,he ask Luhan's help to bring it.

 

"Why didn't he bring this for Mr.Sooman approval earlier.Why would he wait until the last due date to report these kind of things."Luhan said.

 

When he arrive at Mr.Sooman's office level,he saw a woman that was very sophisticated and charismatic wearing a pastel colour dress in the end of the corridor discussing somthing with the director.

 

When she lift her head,he can't believe his eyes.

 

"Soonkyu?"

How can they seems so similar from her eyes,nose mouth and her everything.

 

He slowly walks closer to the woman.He can't help but keep walking.

 

"I'll see you in a bit,Mr.Ryu."

 

"Okay,Miss Hwang."

 

"Yes?Luhan,right?Am I right?Or is it Chen?Or Lay?"Sunny tries to figure out the guy name.

 

"Yes,I am Luhan.Soonkyu,I mean Miss Sunny.I need comfirmation for this new schedule."Before going too far,Luhan come back to reality.

 

"Ouh.I guess you should ask Miss Tiffany inside.I'm not the one who is incharged for the schedule planning,you see.Well,see you later,okay."Sunny pat his shoulder before walk away.

 

He shook his head.

 

"Wake up,Luhan.She is not Soonkyu.She is Miss Sunny.Soonkyu is dead."Luhan let out a heavy breath before walking inside Tiffany's room.

 

 

After quite a long time leaving this story hanging,I'm back.2016,I completely left asianfanfics and my story without writting,only logged on a few times to check my notifications.But 2017,I'm back to write.Well in 2017,I'll be a lot busier but if I have any time to update (and ofcourse idea too),I will update.Thank you for waiting me to write back for those who wait for me.And if you ever ask why did this story pops on your notification for updated stories and you can't remember when di you subscribe to this story,I suggest you to read this story back starting from the foreword.