Baekhyun's Sleepover: Three

Let Me Fly

Baekhyun stood frozen in the doorway and although intoxicated with alcohol his blurry vision was still able to make out the sight in front of him. Minseok had stumbled beside him now and furrowed his eyebrows, a confused expression adorning his features. The house seemed as if it had had a tornado torn through it.

“Did we... leave the house like this?”

Baekhyun shook his head slowly and stepped into the house, almost tripping over the pile of books strewn across the floor. He cursed under his breath. His parents would definitely kill him for this. “Oh Sehun! Zhang Yixing!”

The boy stumbled clumsily through the house looking for the two questioned while Minseok and Luhan followed close behind with faces that grew worried with every empty room they passed. The spare bedroom is what had them stop. The room, which was littered with empty bottles of alcohol and stunk of toxic fumes had a dishevelled Sehun slumped against the bed. It was still uncertain if the young boy was conscious or not but it didn’t stop Baekhyun from storming into the room and grabbing Sehun by the front of his shirt.

“What the hell happened here!?” When all that he received was a groan, Baekhyun shook the younger. “Yah, you better have a good explanation for trashing my house!”

“Yixing.. where is he?” Luhan had mumbled over Baek’s shouting but his words weren’t unheard. Apparently this is what had Sehun shoot up and lean heavily on Baekhyun; much to his displeasure.

“Yixing.. he.. I.. I-“

“You what?”

Sehun exhaled long and shaky before speaking in an almost whisper, “I ed up.”

That is all what was needed for Luhan to clench his hands into fists, his tone now spoken firmly, with a hint of anger, a clear warning that he would crack anytime now. “What. Did. You. Do?”

Minseok ran his fingers through his hair as he scanned the room. The bed sheets were thrown askew, the remains of what looked to be a burnt out joint was still smoking on the bedside table and the floor was mostly covered in broken glass or empty bottles of alcohol... and wait was that blood stains on the bed.

Minseok ‘s stomach did an unpleasant somersault as he turned back on the scene in front of him which seemed to have turned into a stare off between Sehun and Luhan. “Is Yixing still here?”

Sehun shook his head, breaking the eye contact with the other, grimacing as he did so. “He left.”

“You let him leave!? Please don’t tell me he is off his head just as you are.”

Sehun’s glare was back on Luhan and he forced a bitter smile before slumping back down on the floor. “Oh he wouldn’t have let me follow him.”

Minseok left the room  then in a hurry as he patted down his pockets in search for his mobile, groaning as his phone seemed to not be on him. Fortunately he bumped into a clueless Yifan on the staircase. “Phone?” Yifan didn’t have to be told twice as he reached it out of his jeans pockets and placed it into Minseok’s open palm. He ignored everyone’s questioning as he held the mobile to his ear after dialling the number he knew all too well. The ringing was way too long for his liking but eventually Yixing’s voice was heard over the speaker, “Hello-“

“Yixing!”

“--I’m sorry I can’t take your call right now, if you would—“

“”. The call when to voicemail. Minseok tightened his hold on the phone.

--

– 1 hour earlier –

The movie was long forgotten before it had even started and the two had ended up in the spare bedroom. Drinking hadn’t been on the agenda but had there been an agenda in the first place. Of course not. Yixing didn’t know how many shots they had both consumed but judging by his blurred vision it had been more than a few. To his surprise; Sehun was the one downing them as if the liquid were water.

“Why, why-“ Yixing heavily lifted his head at Sehun’s whining voice, “why won’t this stuff work.” His words hadn’t been directed at him; Sehun had been throwing an argument at the blunt between his fingers for some time now.

Yixing shook his head, it was true. Thirty minutes had already passed but there had been still no effect from this so called ‘bomb’. He was starting to think that he had been ripped of his money. With a long sigh the older stood up, bringing a pile of glasses crashing to the floor with him. Yixing frowned at the shattered glass beside his feet and kneeled down to pick them up. The other frantically called out, “Don’t touch it!” but it was too late as Yixing lifted his hand to see bits of shattered glass lodged into his skin.

Sehun clicked his tongue and pulled Yixing down onto the bed with a tug to his wrist, “you’re a stupid drunk.”

“Thanks” Yixing furrowed his eyebrows, “but I’m hardly drunk.”

“Xing-“ Sehun blinked at the boy’s hand, trying to make out the little pieces of glass but it was useless when he could see more than one hand in front of his face “hmm” Sehun hummed and lifted his head to look at the other, a sly smile tugging on his lips, “you’re pretty.” Yixing pouted, and somehow managed to only furrow his eyebrows more.

“I’m not pretty.”

Sehun giggled, actually giggled. Yixing had to do a double take to see if he was imagining it or not but Sehun beat him to it when he felt fingers under his chin, causing him to lift his head and lock eyes with the glistening eyes of the other. “You must get told that a lot..”

Yixing huffed “Told what?” For some reason he couldn’t draw his eyes away from Sehun’s. And were they getting closer?

Sehun’s hand moved to his left cheek, his fingers slowly down the soft skin, “that you’re pretty.” Yes, the younger was definitely getting closer. The thick scent of alcohol evident as his breath ghosted against Yixing’s lips.

Yixing blinked, “n-no” his breath hitched as Sehun’s thumb had found its way to his bottom lip.

“So pretty...” The others eyes were now staring at the others mouth. His thumb gently tugging on the boys plump lip.

“Sehun..” Said boy cut off Yixing’s words by pressing his lips to his. It was slightly messy and a little uncoordinated but Yixing easily melted into the kiss. He couldn’t remember the last time they had kissed. Had it been that long ago? He briefly wondered why but his thoughts were lost the moment he felt Sehun’s tongue slide against his bottom lip, silently asking permission to enter his mouth. Yixing almost immediately complied; slowly parting his lips for their tongues to meet each other halfway.

Minutes passed by as the two lay there on the bed, Yixing’s injured hand forgotten as their lips meld together in a deep kiss, only ever parting to take a quick breath before interlocking again. Everything was fine too until Sehun’s sneaky hand had found its way underneath Yixing’s shirt. “Sehun, what are you doing..” An unpleasant shiver ran up his spine. He tried to push the boy who suddenly felt way too heavy off of him but to no avail. “Sehun” his voice came out in a whimper as he felt the large hand travel lower which made Yixing’s heart beat quicken.

Yixing squeezed his eyes closed and inhaled and exhaled long breaths. It’s Sehun. It’s only Sehun. He swallowed thickly and opened his eyes to find the younger hovering over him, his torso bare. Yixing had to swallow again. Sehun was fast.

“You have no idea..” Sehun pulled away and undid his pants, swiftly stepping out of them “..of how long I’ve been wanting to do this.” And then he was removing his boxers. Forget trying to breathe. Yixing choked on air.

------

Hello.. so I’m leaving it here because I’m struggling.. and also because I need to upload something.. I’m sorry I’m horrible.. I’m at a loss for words.. there will be a part 4.. I don’t know when.. but I promise there will eventually be. ;; Thank you to those who still read and who wait for updates ♥ it means a lot to me. As always, thank you for subscribing, upvoting and commenting; and please do comment, it is always motivation for me c: