Baekhyun's Sleepover: Two

Let Me Fly

“A club.”

“No,”

“Okay so a bar”

“No,”

“Okay ...a strip club–“

“No!” Jongdae slapped Baekhyun upside the head, “because isn’t that a great idea.” The sarcasm was heavy in his tone.

“Yeah why go to a strip club when I could give you a show here, right now.” Minseok interrupted with a wiggle of his eyebrows which made Luhan gasp. “Hey! Your stripping is only for me now.”

Baekhyun whined, “Let’s see a movie then.”

“We are like... drunk and just finished watching a movie.” Chanyeol threw himself onto a cushion, “Let’s do something at least.”

Yixing curled in on himself on the couch and tried to block out the sound of everyone’s voices. He knew he was the cause of their not being able to go out. It was only proven so when they would keep glancing over at him. Yixing had to be the drunkest out of them all, considering the almost empty bottle of vodka lightly gripped in his hand. He hadn’t planned on the night being like this, he wanted to enjoy himself; a few drinks maybe but alcohol had this effect on him and deep down he knew he shouldn’t have tasted the poison. Yixing glared at the bottle.

Jongin shrugged. “I am fine with staying here-“

“But a club sounds so tempting, the night is young and I am young!” Junmyeon cut in, dancing his way into the living room making the others stare in amusement.

“A perfect opportunity to take embarrassing photos of Junmyeon too.” Jongdae sing-songed while he clinged to Minseok’s side.

“Yeah but...”

Yixing knew their eyes were on him again and he let out a small sigh, “will you just go and enjoy yourselves... stop worrying about me please.” There was whispering then and Yixing couldn’t make out what they were saying from where he was seated. Yixing tossed his head side to side before turning the bottle upside down and pouring the last of its contents into his mouth before Luhan came to kneel in front of him.

“So we’re going out now,” Luhan took the empty bottle out of Yixing’s hand in case he was to drop it and placed it on the side table. “You okay here?” Yixing looked up at his friend with hooded eyes, noticing a strange look on Luhan’s face but that could be the alcohol playing tricks on him.

“I don’t care...”

Luhan smiled sadly and stood, “Sorry you can’t come... maybe next time.” He ruffled Yixing’s hair. Shuffling was heard next as they all put on their shoes and jackets, making their leave for the door; Yixing receiving pats on his shoulder as they passed him. “We will see you soon.” Then the door was shut and Yixing was left with silence, a small pout appearing on his lips. Did they really just leave me...

Yixing pulls himself up with a bit of difficulty and leans his head on the back of the chair, closing his eyes. It was what you wanted though... but why do I feel disappointed-. His thoughts are cut off however when he feels hands snaking down his chest causing him to instinctively jump out of the touch and turn around. “Wha-- Sehun?” Yixing holds his head as the room begins to spin, “What are you-“

“Sit down hyung,” Sehun rounds the couch and comes to his side, placing a helping hand on Yixing’s shoulder as he sits down. “You really drank the whole bottle...” Sehun holds the empty vodka in his hands, shaking his head. “Xing. You must feel horrible.”

“I’m used to it.”

Sehun puts the bottle down and eyes the older, “You know I hate when you say those words.” Yixing shrugged and brought his knees up; curling in on himself again.

“I want to go home- I mean... I want to go just...” Yixing put his head down, turning his eyes away from Sehun’s as he felt his body begin to shake with quiet sobs. Not long after he felt Sehun’s presence beside him and his fingers soon threading through his hair.

“Yixing-“

“Aren’t you a-angry at me... why are you back, why did everyone leave me.. do you all hate me, of course you hate me... I ruined everybody’s night”

Sehun frowned, taking a while to progress Yixing’s quickly spoken slurred words before standing up and patting the boys knee, “hey hey hey,” the younger repeated the words until Yixing looked up at him with teary eyes. The younger leaned in to wipe the tears gently with his thumb. “Piggyback ride?” Yixing stared as Sehun turned his back to him, his arms stretched out in an invitation to climb onto his back. The older sniffed and wiped his nose with the back of his hand, standing with wobbly legs and jumped onto Sehun’s back, or more like slumped. “Going to sober you up first,” Sehun groaned and shifted Yixing, “You could help me out a little.”

Yixing shook his head slowly but did wrap his arms around Sehun’s neck for some support, “this is payback... for the time I had to–“ The olders word broke off into a yawn causing Sehun to smile, “– piggyback ride you, and you fell asleep.”

“You remember that?”

Yixing hummed and rested his head on Sehun’s shoulder, “It was our first date, of course I would remember.”

Sehun broke out into a grin then. He also remembers that night; he had sat on his bed all afternoon with his phone in his hand, contemplating whether or not to call Yixing until Chanyeol stormed into his bedroom telling him that he was acting like a teenager with a big crush. It hadn’t been a lie though, he was only nineteen and he did have the biggest crush on the older... but they had never mentioned it being a date, the idea that Yixing had made his heart swell.

“You won me a bunny plushie,” Yixing now giggled, the beautiful sound so close to the youngers ears. Sehun was glad he wasn’t upset anymore.

“I did, and you drank half of my bubble tea,” Sehun tried to sound offended but he couldn’t, not with how Yixing was smiling against his skin; the boys face buried in his neck. It all made it hard to put Yixing down but he had to, if he wanted to sober him. Yixing obliged as he let go of Sehun’s neck to be seated on the kitchen bench, Sehun warning him not to tumble over so Yixing stared hard at his lap, silently willing his body not to sway while he waited for whatever Sehun was doing.

“Here you go,” Sehun lifted himself onto the counter beside the older and took two cups into his hand, passing one to Yixing, “green tea – careful it’s hot.” Sehun laughed at the blank stare Yixing gave him while he rolled his sleeves over his hands and took the beverage; mumbling a quiet thank you as he blew on the drink and took a sip, closing his eyes as he savoured the taste.

They sat in silence while sipping on their tea until Sehun remembered what Yixing had said earlier. “I’m not angry at you... just frustrated with you but it’s because I care about you so- so you should feel special.” Yixing kept the mug to his lips as he listened. “And we don’t hate you but you know you can’t go out like this... a club of all things. That’s where they have gone, we worked it out, I said I would stay here. They weren’t going to go for you but I know you will blame yourself so I made them.”

“Don’t you want to go?”

“No, I rather be here with you.” Sehun bumped his shoulder against the olders a few times, eventually making Yixing loose his balance that Sehun had to catch him, luckily saving the tea too. “Keep drinking, you’re still far too drunk.”

“Of course I am, I only just started drinking the tea.”

Sehun made an ‘aah’ noise, “You are so sassy lately, what is this.”

“Sassy... really?”

“You must be a sassy drunk–“

“It’s called sarcasm Sehun... you mustn’t know me well.”

Sehun jumped off of the counter and stood between Yixing’s legs, taking the mug out of his hold. “I thought you told me to keep drinking?” The younger held back a laugh, instead opting to scrunch his face. “You’re still doing it!”

Yixing ruffled his own hair, “Sorry...”

Sehun shook his head and took Yixing’s hand in his, “I do know you well... I know that you think about others before yourself, I know that you torture yourself for getting the smallest things wrong but you praise others for when they achieve something little. I know that you dislike yourself, you think you’re weak, pathetic... you think you mean nothing... you have been through a lot Yixing but you have survived it all,” Sehun wiped the tears that began to slowly fall from Yixing’s eyes again and continued, his voice softening, “you are not weak, you are not pathetic and you are not nothing. You are strong, persistent, kind, loving.. god... you mean so much to me... to us. You kept going,” He pulled up the sleeve of the olders pullover and ran his fingers over the scars there, “these don’t make you weak –“

Yixing pulled his arm out of Sehun’s hold, “Then explain the drugs, the alcohol, the many times I have tried to kill myself,” Yixing let out a small sob, “Explain that...”

The younger in his bottom lip, “In a way they were all methods of survival,” Yixing threw his head back and scoffed, “no – they were... you did this stuff to forget, I mean even suicide is a way to forget...”

“You are not making sense.”

Sehun sighed, “Just hear me out... Xing.” He pulled Yixing closer with his hands behind the olders back. “I do know you... more than may know. I know what makes you blush, what makes you smile... what makes you frown-“

“Sehun.“

“-And what makes you happy, angry, sad,“

Yixing whined, “Sehun, you are being so cheesy.”

A slow smile appeared on Sehun’s face, “I know you secretly like my cheesiness too.” Yixing bit his bottom lip, a smile threatening to form. “No no, let it come, smile baby.” The older tried his hardest to keep a straight face but eventually he couldn’t and Sehun smiled wide, perfect.

When Yixing was sobered up, Sehun attempted to make Ramyeon with the much needed help of the other. Then they seated themselves in front of the television. Sehun choose the third floor room which was basically a home cinema. The living area was adorned with comfortable fold out chairs in front of a wall which was completely made up of a screen. Twenty minutes had almost passed now and they were still arguing about which film to choose.

“I really don’t mind what the movie is.” Yixing sipped the last of his soup from his bowl and made a point to it, showing he had already finished eating. The younger doing the same, making them both laugh. Yixing put the bowl on the floor beside the chair and hummed quietly, “Why don’t we just get really high.” Sehun scoffed, idle clicking still audible as he searched through movies on the television. Smoking weed was the only thing Yixing was allowed to still do, his friends still didn’t like it but it was the better option than the pills. “Well you don’t have to.” Yixing reached into his pocket and pulled out an already thickly rolled joint making Sehun give him a double take.

“You carry that around? Wait, how big is that!” It wasn’t a question; it was more like a statement.

“When I said really high I mean really high...” The older turned the joint around in his fingers, “this is some of the really strong stuff, the guy called it ‘the bomb’.”

The younger burst out laughing, his tone thick with sarcasm, “Whoa, that is so creative. I bet he was high on the stuff when he named it!” Yixing soon joined the laughter, “probably”. Sehun stopped clicking the remote control and took the joint from Yixing’s hand. “Okay, let’s do it then,” a mischievous smile appeared on the boy’s face, “while we watch this movie.” Yixing turned his head to the screen to see that the pointer was hovered over a horror movie.

 

---

A/N - So this has kind of turned into Yixing and Sehun's sleepover right? Of course there will have to be another part of them getting high and freaking out over the horror movie. I really just wish myself good luck in writing that hahaha... this writers block is killing me.

- Thank you for subscribing and commenting, always appreciated ♥ -