Baekhyun's Sleepover: One

Let Me Fly

Okay... I'm so sorry. life really is- frustrating, with finding a job and health problems. I apologise for the VERY long wait and this very short -possibly uninteresting- chapter. I will split the sleepover into two or three parts.. maybe that way I can update faster. Hopefully but I can't promise. This is only the start of the sleepover, I just needed to post something as it has been.. what 2 months? /squeals/ I'm so sorry.

Have any suggestions for the sleepover? Please comment so I can make it fun. My brain is not cooperating.

-this isn't edited, I apologise if there are mistakes-

--

“Really,” Was the first word out of Yixing’s mouth upon stepping into Baekhyun’s living room. The sofas had been pushed against the walls and stripped of their pillows; the pillows instead were placed in the middle of the room, forming some kind of circle around what seemed to be over more than fifty bottles of alcohol.

Baekhyun stopped mid sentence and turned to Yixing with a raised eyebrow, repeating the word as a question. “Really?” When Yixing made no sign of replying Baekhyun continued with a clear of his throat, “You know that game where you watch something and choose a word or action and take a shot whenever it is shown or said–“

“Great explanation,” Chanyeol interrupted with a chuckle.

Baekhyun glared at the tall boy, throwing his arms exaggeratedly into the air, “you know what I mean though right?” He glanced around at the other boys who only looked at him with amusement or blank faces. A moment of silence passed until Yixing spoke again, “really.”

Baekhyun grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at Yixing; a frown appearing on his face when Yixing caught it. “Have you never been to a sleepover hyung?”

They turned their attention to Junmyeon who cleared his throat. “Correction; have you ever been to Baekhyun’s sleepovers.” Baekhyun smirked at this and pointed his index finger at Junmyeon. “I don’t know Junmyeonie, you tell us, have you?” The others laughed while Yixing stared; confusion written on his features.

He jumped slightly when a hand rested on his back, only calming when Sehun’s voice was whispered against his ear. “Junmyeon hyung would always get so drunk; he would hardly remember Baekhyun’s sleepovers in the morning.” Yixing responded with an ‘ahh’ sound before Sehun added, “and you should see him drunk. It’s hilarious.”

Junmyeon chose this moment to groan, “Not again I tell you... and uh huh, Yixing-ah can’t have alcohol so you should just erase the idea of this game already.”

Baekhyun clapped his hands and mocked the older, “uh huh! But Yixing isn’t with strangers; he can have a few...” Baekhyun trailed on his words and looked to Yixing, “Only if you want to.”

Luhan worried his bottom lip, “Yeah... it’s your choice Xing.” Yixing thought for a while. Deciding it wouldn’t be so enjoyable to watch his friends get drunk and fool around while he watched on sober. “I guess I can.”

When they all made themselves comfortable on the cushions and decided on the movie, Sehun, who was sitting beside Yixing nuzzled his head against the olders shoulder. “Are you sure you want to drink? You can sit it out... or you could have soda instead or–“

“Sehunnie,” Yixing cooed; leaning his head on Sehun’s, “It’s okay; I feel the need to have some fun.”

Sehun scoffed quietly but didn’t have the time to reply when Jongdae’s loud voice echoed throughout the room, “We are watching Die Hard and the magic word is going to be–“

“Don’t say it.”

“ – .”

Minseok groaned out loud, “I knew you were going to say that! Do you know how many times that word is spoken in that movie?”

Jongdae’s signature smile took over his face while Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows, “exactly.”

-

The movie was an hour in and the word had already been said more than enough. Luhan, who had started to become a giggling mess sat at the front of the television, rocking sideways; bumping into Kyungsoo every now and then who would push him away with a shove of his shoulder. Jongin would groan every time this would happen as he was slumped against Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Junmyeon and Yifan had stopped paying attention to the movie (only to pay attention when the ‘magic word’ was spoken) and were rather whispering to each other; making hand gestures in front of them. Jongdae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were also ‘whispering’ to each other. Zitao and Sehun would occasionally laugh at something on their phones and Minseok had his head resting on Yixing’s back; staring blankly at the television.

“How are you feeling?”

Too immersed in the scene on the screen, it took Yixing a few beats to realise Minseok was talking to him. “Mmm.”

Minseok hummed, “Mmm?” Then the view of the television was blocked when Minseok appeared in front of him, immediately turning into a fit of laughter. “Look at you, you’re drunk.” Yixing pouted at the boy while half heartedly trying to see the movie behind him.

“You’re drunk ge.”

“No no no no–“ Yixing narrowed his eyes as his friend repeated the word, eventually crawling over to Luhan in the end. Yixing sighed. He was feeling a little lightheaded; the alcohol making its way into his system. Thoughts came to his mind in which he didn’t want to think about. He needed more alcohol; the more he had, the less he would think. The sound of the others cheers when the word was spoken again was music to Yixing’s ears. Eagerly, he grabbed another shot, sculling it down in one go; grimacing at the slight burn in his throat.

Yixing later excused himself to go to the bathroom but instead took the route to the kitchen. He didn’t need the bathroom; it was just an excuse to find a bottle of alcohol and drink as much as he could without the others noticing.

He rummaged through all the cupboards, sighing to himself when he reached the end of the counter to find a separate room full of various kinds of alcohol. Already having wasted enough time, he grabbed the closest bottle; not caring to pour it into a glass, and began chugging it down. Yixing had to stop soon to let air into his lungs at the intense burning the liquid brought to his throat. He turned the bottle over to read the label and scrunched up his face. Balkan 176. It had to be the strongest vodka there was. He hadn’t the faintest idea why Baekhyun would have such a distasting drink... unless it was his parents; probably.

Yixing stared at the label a while longer before shrugging- it would help faster, so he brought the bottle to his lips again, closing his eyes every time he swallowed the burning taste. It was a few sips later when the sound of someone clearing their throat made him freeze; very slowly, Yixing turned around with the bottle still held to his lips to see Sehun with a blank stare on his face. The latter spoke first.

“I had a hunch you weren’t going to the bathroom.”

Yixing lowered the bottle and smiled sheepishly in which Sehun sighed and walked over to him with a slight wobble; taking the vodka from Yixing’s hold. “I may be slightly drunk but I’m not stupid... see I told you not to drink.”

“I need–“

“Yeah I know, that’s why I said not to.” Sehun’s voice slightly rose towards the end of his sentence making Yixing do a double take. “You promised me you wouldn’t do this but I can’t even keep my eyes off of you for a second–“

“It has been more than a second...”

“What?” Sehun’s eyebrows furrowed.

Yixing pointed in the direction of the living room, suddenly becoming defensive of himself. “They said I could drink!”

“It was your choice,” Sehun corrected. “You know what it does to you–“

“Are you kidding...” Yixing stared dumbfounded at the younger. “Who chose the drinking game... you all said- no... You know what, it doesn’t matter, you were there...”

“We would have changed the game but you said it was fine–“

“It is fine... I’m only having more so I can forget – it’s not like I’m going to go pop some pills afterwards!” Yixing huffed and took the bottle back out of Sehun’s hand and stormed back into the living room.

He slumped back down onto the cushion and squeezed his eyes shut. He knew this whole sleepover was supposed to be a night of fun for Jongin and himself but now all he wanted to do was go home. Yixing watched from the corner of his eyes as Sehun came back; apparently deciding to sit on the other side of the room now. Yixing sunk lower into the cushion and took another swig from the bottle. Was Sehun angry at him now...