░ Chapter 5 ░

►► The Play House: Dark Knights & Angels ◄◄

Author Note: Sorry for disappearing! I'm not sure if I've ever said this but I don't write during Holidays so Happy belated Holidays and New Years to all \o/ How have you all been? Did you guys see Ravi strip during the concert -fans self- Did you see their dance with GOT7 and BTS? All three of my favorite groups in one performance I was floating on cloud 9 hahaha But finally back in the world of Demons and Fantasy last update we learned a bit about Wonshik Demon then had a run in with an unexpected visitor. What about all the meat she bought!? And her car!! Please enjoy this week's The PlayHouse: Dark Knights and Angels m(_ _)m Shall we play?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh my......"

Jeanne was at a loss for words as she entered upon the wreckage that was her home. 

The Chandelier had been ripped from the ceiling and it laid in pieces all over the cracked sea glass floor. Gaping holes were scattered across the gallery walls from where a large fist had been.

Paintings were torn through with what no doubtedly had to be spikes from the back of a monster if not their claws. Her studio was in ruin, the glass doors completely shattered from where a being had broken entry.

Curtains were shredded on the floor along with the remains of the door that led to the Labrynth down below. The young woman peered back at Wonshik with glistening eyes.

The Demon kept his stance, leaning against the door with his gaze to the floor not able to meet hers. Wonshik was confused by this feeling of guilt he had. It wasn't like he was the one who destroyed the place. 

His Brother Hakyeon had traveled throught the portal in search of a Wonshik who had not been home in almost a week. No contact, no idea where he could be, the Coven Leader looked all over.

Coming upon his secret training spot in the mountains he thought no one knew about so he could be alone Hakyeon faintly caught Wonshik's scent like a shark smelling an ounce of blood in the wide ocean yet knowing exactly where it was.

He traveled through the portal and as the scent of his ally flooded his systems the Demon saw red and shifted. Bulldozing through the doors he tore through the gallery until he came upon the door hidden behind the curtain.

Upon arriving to the ground floor a strange wave of nostalgia washed over him but it wasn't enough to stop his stampede. The shark like Titan roared waking Wonshik from his nap and the Demon blurred to the edge of his confines.

"Hakyeon-sshi?"

Wonshik did not even flinch as a mighty fist collided with the barrier in front of his face because he knew it'd do absolutely nothing. Demon Hakyeon lowered his massive head to eye him.

Who did this to you?
What are you doing here?
I should be asking you! When I find who did this to you!
Hakyeon let me explain!


But his words were futile. Hakyeon had caught Jeanne's scent and immediately followed it out the manor with Wonshik screaming after him. Wonshik's fangs elongated, his eyes blazing as he pounded against the magic keeping him locked away. Jeanne let me out! You're in danger!

Looking from Jeanne to Wonshik Hakyeon frowned and walked towards his mess with his hands in the pockets of his slender slacks. 

"I may have over reacted a little bit...."

The tan beautiful man jokes with a chuckle, turning, expecting his Brother to retort with a snarky comment but was oddly surprised to see the dark haired Demon frowning at the human girl who was looking at the floor with her hands clutching her chest.

"I'll fix this Jeanne...."

Wonshik whispers quiet enough for Jeanne to not hear but the words caress Hakyeon's ears in a curious way. He glides over and places a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Awww Wonshik I didn't know you cared"

Hakyeon blurred away chuckling as Wonshik swung at him with a strong fist, eyes narrowing and fangs exposed.

"It's her home Hakyeon! How the hell am I supposed to feel about you destroying it!?"
"She kept you locked up thus destroying mine so I believe it's only fair"

"Then take him and go....."

The brooding beings looked over at Jeanne who had a steady stream of clear tears falling from her Emerald eyes. Hakyeon's brows raised and Wonshik felt a slight stabbing pain in his chest.

Shaking she looked around again at her Grandfather's shattered prized posessions. Destroyed, insalvagable, and it was all her fault for inviting a Demon into her home. 

"Didn't you hear me?! GO! BOTH OF YOU! GET OUT!"

She screams with clenched fists, directing her pained expression right at Wonshik causing his breath to hitch. Hakyeon shrugs and pats his back.

"I didn't plan on sticking around anyway. Come Wonshik, the others have been worried too. Hongbin owes me money I told the bastard you weren't dead haha"
"No"
"No?"
"I'm not leaving"

Wonshik's voice rumbled in his throat as he approached Jeanne who had begun to pick up shards of glass from the floor. He kneels, fighting the urge to hug her from behind but instead assists her in picking up the pieces.

She looks up with a red nose and narrows her eyes.

"I told you to go"
"I'm not going anywhere"
"I don't want you here"
"If you can honestly mean that Jeanne then I'll go"

He challenges, holding her gaze in his, completely still as her thoughts fly in her head. Jeanne didn't really want him to go, she didn't want to be alone again, she, didn't want to be alone anymore.

Hakyeon watches as the human's eyes soften under the Demon's but not in fear as it should be. 

"Wonshik did you just smile at her?"

The Leader is in shock as the brute of their group gives the girl a small smirk like smile as she says nothing and continues to clean. She holds her hair as Wonshik blurrs around her like a storm gathering the glass and tossing it away.

He wouldn't say it out loud but he was feeling uneasy as she handled them with bare hands.She could cut herself then his uneasiness would turn to aggression.

He took her hands in his and helped her to her feet, his taller form towering over hers so beautifully. Wonshik looked over at his friend.

"You caused this mess. If you're not going to help fix it then leave Hakyeon"
"Mind your tone when you speak to me Wonshik do not forget who I am"
"A respectable Titan class Demon from high society who's reputation was built on his demeanor and grace. I haven't but maybe in my absense you have?"


Jeanne watched as Hakyeon's lower lip curled outwards. She gasped as he blurred over and pounded on Wonshik's arm making the Demon sigh in annoyance.

"Yah stop don't say things like that. I was just worried about you okay? We'll go home and get a Cleaner and everything will be as it was."
"Hey!"

Wonshik growled as Hakyeon pulled Jeanne from his side and blurred her to the opposite side of the room. He held her to his chest, one arm s around her waist and the other hand holding her chin so he could study her face.

"What is your fascination with this human? Hmmm.....She's beautiful I'll give you that"

Her breathing shallows as Hakyeon runs his nose along hers, a strange sensation tingling through out his body. His lips descend to hers wanting to satisfy his curiousity when she's snatched away again and held behind Wonshik who has a serious look on his face.

"Wonshik?!"

The Demon kneels to the floor with a grunt and she immediately follows him and rubs his back soothingly. He growls and softly pushes her away making her frown. 

"Aish Wonshik you imbecile. If you won't come back home at least come back and eat something since you obviously won't eat the human."
"Don't call him that. I was bringing him something to eat before you tried to kill me"
"Excuse me Pet but who do you think you're talking to with such a tone?"
"You Sir. Wonshik is not an imbecile."

She holds her breath as Hakyeon blurs and kneels before her. He studies her eyes for a moment before bringing his slender fingers up to flick her head making her mew.

"I'll let that slide human but it'd be wise to show more restraint around other Demons who can easily end your life in the blink of an eye. Understand?"

Not feeling any hostility from him Jeanne nods making him smile handsomely.

"You are a strange human. I like you. Come Wonshik we'll be quick then."
"I can't leave her alone."
"Oh for fu....she's not a child who needs to be baby sat you can leave her for a moment!"

Wonshik stiffens as Jeanne lays her hand on his shoulder and smiles.

"I'll be fine. I was fine before you showed up and I'll be fine while you're away."
"You were not fine before I arrived Jeanne. You were practically dead."
"Just....will you come back? Please?"

Her request makes butterflies come alive in his stomach. He doesn't even know her but why does he feel such a connection with this human? They rise to their feet and he says nothing but gives her a nod.

"Don't be surprised Pet but I shall return as well."
"No you're ing not"
"Oh Wonshik play nice we can share your human can't we?"
"Over my dead body"

Wonshik's protectiveness makes Jeanne smile softly, her cheeks turning pink. The Demon eyes her and bites back his own smile.


"Don't touch anything he says.....don't do anything he says...............am I to just wait and sit around like a Doll?"

Jeanne quietly mocked Wonshik's words as she continued to sweep the floor with the wooden wide set broom. Before departing the Demon had asked her not to trouble herself with the mess because she was his 'Mistress.'

Of course he did not say the word in front of his companion but the way he says it, it's so serious, and it makes her feel both embarrased and some how important.

Her mind wanders else where as she wipes her sweat covered face with the hem of her oversized shirt. The towns people brought up the idea of re-opening the gallery.

When it was still active the grounds were always flooded with people, children to the elderly. Middle class to high class everyone enjoyed looking at her Grandfather's work. 

She got to wear a beautiful dress during exhibitions and the guests would often joke she was a walking art work. Setting the broom aside she slid her back against the wall and leaned her head back with a sigh.

Her Grandfather would've wanted her to continue his legacy would he not? But how would she be able to do this on her own?

She jumps as she hears the front doors being forced open. There's the sound of the lock breaking followed by multiple pairs of footsteps.

"Wow this place is a dump"
"Is this really the wealthy gallery everyone's talking about?"
"Where's the girl?"
"Shut up"

They're all male. Nervously she peers around the corner then immediately hides again. There's about 5 large looking men dressed in all black with masks over their faces. 

Two are holding large burlap sacks and the others are holding weapons such as the crow bar that forced their entry. Carefully she gets up but her heart catches in as she accidentally kicks the broom over.

"WHO'S THERE!?"

The largest calls out and Jeanne gasps and runs up the hall. Immediately they're following after her. Yelling profanities and beckoning to her, promising not to harm her as long as she does as they say.

Panic begins to blur her vision, tears welling in her eyes. She runs into her room and slams the door behind her but the men are right there swinging it open making her scream and fall to the floor.

"Don't be that way love we won't hurt yer hehehe"
"Speak for yerself! she's gorgeous"
"Get yer heads in the game lads! We're here for the money!"
"I know where my head is going! Right in between her legs a wooooo"
"Grab her!"

She crawls backwards desperately but one man grabs her by the ankle and pulls her towards him.

"! STUPID !"

With her eyes closed she kicks hard, landing a hit clean to the man's s and as he drops to his knees the masked man slaps Jeanne across the face roughly.

Slowly she opens her eyes and the group freezes as her eyes flicker unhuman like.

The air stills around them as if time has stopped and when they blink Jeanne is gone.

"WHAT THE HELL LAD WHY ARE YE !?"

One man screams as he points to his mate who's now completely .

"ME!? WHAT ABOUT YER!?"
"WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

The five now individuals are in a panic as their surroundings begin to morph around them. Instead of the girl's bedroom they were now being enveloped by the white of a winter blizzard in a mountain like setting. 

Their skin becomes red, then blue from frost bite, flesh painfully chipping away and disappearig under the snow. They scream with chapped blue lips and fall to their knees, ice coating their bodies until they can no longer feel.

"AHHHH!"

The crack of a whip echoes in the air as black leather slices a man's back clean through, body too frozen to actually bleed. The group's cries are drowned out by the storm as they are continuously struck till the point of death.

As their visions blacken, believing to be on their final breath, with a single blink the men are back in Jeanne's room. Fully clothed and completely unharmed the men are curled on the floor in fear of what they had just experienced, or, didn't experience?

There's an eerie chuckle and the men look up at a shadow towering over them. It was a brown haired man, no older than his early 20's. Pale skin with a beautiful nose, and eyes glowing with enjoyment as his pink tongue grazes over his fangs exposed from his sinister smile.

"Boo"

He says breathlessly and the men scream and fumble to their feet heading for the door but before they can reach it the man is already in front of them. His hand covers each of their faces and they all fall unconsciously to the floor with Jeanne watching from the bed terrified.

One moment she was on the floor and the next she was on her bed watching as the men just went crazy. They started screaming and clawing at their skin, saying it was freezing and they were going to die but nothing was happening? Was it all in their heads?

The man who had blurred in from her window was beautiful, a Demon no doubt. Once the last body had fallen the man had caught her gaze and she was surprised when he gave her a sweet smile and a peace sign. 

"Got here just in time didn't I?"

His voice was just as beautiful as he was. A beautiful light baritone full of life and whimsy. She flinches as he blurs to the edge of her bed, sitting with one leg over the other and holding a hand out.

She places her dainty hand in his and yelps as he pulls her foreward. Her hands land on his shoulders and she's in awe as he gazes into her eyes.

"I'm Jaewhan my Lady. Your rescuer for the evening~"

He chuckles at himself before tilting his head to the side curiously. There's an air of familiaraity around this human.

"Have we met before?"
"Not that I'm aware. I'm Jeanne."
"Jean?"
"Jeanne"
"John??? What??"
"Close haha Jeanne"

She falls under his playful spell, sounding her name out slowly and Jaewhan's immediately hypnotized by her . Jeanne stops talking as he grasps her lower lip gently with his fingers and places his mouth over hers making her squirm.

"AH-HEM!"

The hairs on the back of Jeanne's neck rise from that familiar low raspy voice but Jaewhan only smiles against her lips and begins to hum, completely ignoring the infuriated Wonshik as he continues to kiss her.

Feeling uneasy she pushes on the Demon's shoulders but it's of no use. 

Stop

Is echoed through Jaewhan's head and Jeanne is surprised as the Demon suddenly freezes giving Wonshik time to steal her away from him. He checks her over carefully and she whines as he rubs a covered hand over her lips wiping away Jaewhan's presence.

"Are you alright Jeanne?"
"I'm fine just a little...."
"Shaken up? That's happened a lot recently."

The twos conversation is drowned out as Jaewhan curiously grabs his head. Why did he stop moving when the human's voice echoed in his head?

"Yah what is this? Jaewhan clean up after yourself!"

Hakyeon scrunches his nose in disgust as he enters the room and kicks the human bodies on the floor. Looking back at Jeanne for a moment then to his leader the young man whines and points past his head.

"That's what we have him for!"

A tan Demon dressed in a dark purple suit nods as he examines the human bodies then addresses Hakyeon.

"So that'll be the estate, the car and the humans?"
"Jaewhan can take care of the humans himself. Their minds are already crushed so he can dispose of them."
"You're no fun Hyung!"

Jeanne watches the bickering Demons in fascination. Being later than anticipated Wonshik asked Jaewhan to check in on her, being very clear not to interact with her unless absolutely necessary. For what possible reason was it absolutely necessary to kiss her!?

Wonshik subconsciously takes a step closer to her so her breath caressed his chest, yet he still didn't feel close enough. He glared at the humans on the floor that tried to violate her. Humans were disgusting creatures. 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note:
I didn't know who to introduce next so I was like let's have the Hyung line \o/ <3 I actually wrote this with my VIXX shirt on haha I'd write more but I'm having a very crummy day and just want to disappear under my blanket so I shall catch you all shortly on the next update of The Play House: Dark Knights and Angels m(_ _)m Shall we play?