░ Chapter 11 ░

►► The Play House: Dark Knights & Angels ◄◄

Author Note: -Too busy writing- Hi guys ♥
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The aligned men bow as they gratefully send their ‘guests’ off for the night.

After Hakyeon had charmed the last to leave with a smile he immediately closed the door and gave Sanghyuk a death glare that made the hairs on the back of his neck stand.

“Take it off!”
“Ow! Ow! Ow!”
“Remove it at once Sanghyuk!”
“AHHHHH!”

With eyes shining in a blistering furry Hakyeon threw Sanghyuk across the room by the leather collar around his neck with full force.

Before colliding with the wall the Demon was enveloped in a red glow stopping him mid air and he was teleported safely to the ground.

“Thank you Brother”

Hyuk smiled endearingly at Taekwoon who’s eyes were glowing a ruby red with a hand in the air as he used his powers to keep the youngest from harm. He nods without a word.

“Maybe that was a biiiittt of an over reaction?”

Making a small space in between his fingers Hongbin laughs at the exasperated Leader who’s rubbing his temples with his hands cursing a mile a minute under his breath.

Not only did Sanghyuk steal that collar from his room out of sheer curiosity but now he was also under that Witches spell! She’s taking over his Coven!

Not only that but there was now a 20 foot corpse of a majestic Basilisk laying under the soil of his Manor and one less guest to entertain them! THIS HUMAN IS TROUBLE WHEREVER SHE GOES!

The four Demons look over as Jaewhan and Wonshik joined them in the living area after tending to their Mistress.

Wonshik had bathed her, having trouble keeping her awake. If she kept dozing off like this she’d drown so he took it upon himself to shock her awake by joining her in the porcelain tub in his glory.

The Emerald eyed girl immediately jumped out of the hot water fully awake and covered her eyes making him smirk. It wasn’t like she hadn’t seen his body before. How Precious.

Chuckling Jaewhan wraps her up in a soft towel while kissing her deeply. He dresses her wounds then fetches her night gown she brought along in her bag from the Human Realm while restraining from tearing the Madeleines apart.

Wonshik has to drag both himself and his Brother Demon out of his room while Jeanne sits innocently in the center of his bed looking oh so alluring at the moment he wanted nothing more than to finally have his way with her again.

Hyuk looks around excitedly, almost like a dog looking for his owner, then his face falls when he sees the young woman isn’t with them anymore but he can smell her scent off his Brothers.

“Where’s Jeanne??????”
“We just put her to bed”
“Awwww can I see her?”
“Be my guest”

“NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE!”

The ground shakes as Hakyeon angrily shifts into true Demon form, his off white scaley muscular body almost reaching the height of their towering regal ceiling.

Slamming spiked fists into the ground he roars mightily causing everyone around him to cower lightly, even his second in command Taekwoon who‘s usually emotionless.

One by one the men shift into their true monstrous forms.

Wonshik’s body erupts in dense fur as he becomes his true grizzly bear like Berserker Demon self.

A massive warrior wrapped in leather and with an elongating snout, horns, and razor teeth he roars mightily while pounding his chest.

Sanghyuk’s skin begins to sizzle like acid. Skin, muscle, hair, it all evaporates from the Demon’s body till nothing is left but a tall, smooth, white skeleton with spikes protruding from his neck bones.

He’s glowing with a poisonous purple darkness and has piercing eyes that could see the life coursing through a being’s veins.

Taekwoon’s body grows muscular, his skin becomes lack luster and leathery. His suit shreds apart as he grows, ears, horns and claws elongating, and ragged wings erupting from his back.

His eyes become black pits and his mouth is filled with rows upon rows of teeth used to dig into his prey and every last drop of blood from them before choosing if he wanted to eat the rest of the body or not. His roar is like a banshee screech as he stretches.

Black smoke envelopes Jaewhan and he becomes nothing but a black body shadow figure in the mist with his glowing eyes the only shining thing in the vortex of darkness.

Eerily the smoke lets up just a bit allowing glimpses of a now snow white Jaewhan with two small black horns on his forehead.

He was covered in black stripes and designs, hair mused up and fangs shining as he smirks sinisterly, everyone’s thoughts echoing clearly in his head.

Hongbin’s body dies, his skin becoming covered in the purplish dead veins and cracks. Running his fingers through his brittle hair his wings erupt filling the air with feathers as he beats them once.

BOW DOWN TO ME

Hakyeon roars in their psyche but Jaewhan, Wonshik and Sanghyuk have a hard time doing so unlike the others.

Flooring crumbles under the Shark like Titan’s weight as he stalks forward menacingly, growling and baring his fangs.

He gets into Wonshik’s face pissing him off and snuffs out steam from his nose.

I SAID BOW DOWN

His eyes begin to glow as he taps into the Coven link power and just as Wonshik is about to submit to his Leader his eyes flicker a symbol Hakyeon recognizes from the collar around his neck and he continues to stand tall.

“Wow….”

All attention goes to the spiral stair case where Jeanne is hiding behind the railings. She’s cuddling the container of Madeleine’s in her arms while spying on them in wonder.

That’s why the lower level ceilings were so high up, it was to accommodate for everyone’s true forms.

Mystified, as if looking around at Gods or a scene from a novel, the young woman looked over the monsters, no, the creatures in front of her that appeared human mere moments ago.

Smelling the faint blood oozing out of her bandaged wounds Taekwoon takes flight screeching but Jeanne does not cower from the being fast approaching.

Jaewhan’s eyes calmly flicker blinding his blood Brother and just as he’s about to reach the railing Wonshik stoically holds onto his ankle with impeccable force.

Inside they were laughing darkly. Jeanne was so confident now that they would protect her from harm it caressed their ego in the most enticing way.

Hyuk blurs up to the stairs and kneels in front of a bewildered Jeanne who blinks at the Reaper curiously.

She wants to touch his skull but the Demon tsks and his neck vertebrate makes cracking noises as he shakes his head.

“If you don’t want to feel excruciating pain and lose that hand Mistress I’d restrain from touching me….for now hahaha”

Hyuk’s voice was layers upon layers of tones it was mesmerizing. Of course evil would be tempting.

Jaewhan chuckles and speaks, his soft voice reverberating and echoing while in his haze of darkness.

“You shouldn’t be here right now Love”
“I heard all the roaring and thought something was wrong……”

“Maybe she should be the one chained up in a cage while she’s in our domain?”

Hongbin jokes lightly as he pokes fun at Jaewhan and Wonshik but all their attention is on the girl causing him to pout.

“Come here Pet”

Hakyeon growls, taunting her with a clawed finger.

Taekwoon returns to his Coven Leader’s side, glaring at the girl as Hongbin flies over and offers a polite hand to accompany her.

Standing in front of the brooding Demon with her own beings behind her protectively Jeanne cranes her neck back as she looks up at the Coven Leader who once tried to kill her in this form.

“Remove the collars from their necks”

He demands while lowering himself so his massive eye was directly in front of her like that time he trapped her in her car. Taekwoon growls softly as he sniffs the air.

“She smells….strange….”

Jaewhan gracefully drapes himself over the young woman’s shoulders and kisses her cheek with icey lips making her gasp.

“She doesn’t want to~”

He teases his Coven Leader as he dances around in Jeanne’s head, enjoying her embarrassment as he reveals her true feelings.

“You’ve had your fun Witch now return my men to me or else”

Hakyeon was very upset at this point even Jeanne noticed it clear as day. She turned towards Jaewhan who was petting her jaw line endearingly with a cold hand.

Timidly she pulls at the clasp of the collar but it doesn’t budge.

“Stop toying with me Jeanne”

Hakyeon grumbles as the human continues to struggle with the leather she put around their necks.

“Maybe it won’t unlock because she doesn’t want to release us?”
“But now I do. Sir Hakyeon’s upset but it….doesn’t…want….”

Jeanne continues to struggle with full intentions of returning Hakyeon’s Brothers to him but the collar really refuses to release itself.

She yelps as her hair is blown by Taekwoon’s exhale as he sniffs her deeply and suddenly the world is upside down as he lifts her by the legs so she uses her hands to keep her night gown in place.

“Stop that!”

Wonshik immediately grabs Jeanne in his paw and shields her with the other as if she were a firefly in a child‘s hands.

Hongbin claps amusedly as he now sits perched on a beam high up next to the gargoyle statues.

“She’s like a toy~ Pass her to me next!”

Jeanne holds onto the fur of Wonshik’s chest as everyone begins to talk all at once. Hyuk grabs the container from the floor and curiously takes one of the delicacies into his mouth that Jeanne had been holding.

His lower jaw literally falls off and drops to the floor.

“WHAT IS THIS!?”

With bone fingers he picks his jaw up from the floor and manually holds it to resume chewing, the scene like something out of a children’s horror film.

Jaewhan blurs over to the youngest and takes his own treat excitedly. Looking over at Jeanne for permission the girl nods with a smile and the Demon the sweet with a long tongue and he sighs in bliss.

“RIGHT!?”

Curiously Taekwoon stalks forward and sniffs the air around the food causing his Brothers to frenzy.

He stabs one with a claw and it with a long Demonic tongue. It doesn’t taste like sand. All food to him besides flesh and blood taste like sand but these….are sweet.

“You’ve turned my Manor into a nut house Jeanne”

Hakyeon sighs as he is now reverted back to a normal state. Wonshik places her safely back on the ground as he too reverts back to normal and snakes an arm around her waist.

“So what now Brother?”

The tan Leader looks over at his men who have all now reverted back and were fighting over the Human’s favorite food.

He looks at Jeanne, the Witch that doesn’t look like a Witch, who’s watching him with apologetic eyes as she too has no idea what in the world is going on.

Hakyeon snaps his fingers and everyone looks up in wonder as they hear the structure being rearranged upstairs.

“I’ve given the Pet her own space.”
“Meaning?”
“She’s staying with us. For now.”

“EH!?”

Jeanne shrieks in disbelief. She’d be staying in the Demon Realm?!

“What about my gallery!? I just begun preparations for….mm…mhmhm….!”

Hakyeon places his hand over and hushes her as his head pounds from an on coming headache.

“Your slaves can bring you back and forth between realms Pet do not worry. You may own my men now but I still care for their well being as their Leader and I’d rather they spend most of their time in the Demon Realm than the Human Realm so you shall sleep here.”

“You’re no fun Brother!”

Sanghyuk whines as his ticket to the Human Realm became soiled with more restrictions.

Jeanne’s heart begins to race as Wonshik sensually tightens his fingers on the curve of her hip eager to bring her upstairs and christen her new bed.

“Welcome to my World Jeanne.”

He purrs while tracing soft kisses from her head down her jaw making her squirm in front of the disgusted Leader.

“Share Brother~”

Jaewhan chimes as he blurs to Jeanne’s side, placing his hand under her chin and making her face him so he can kiss her with passion and impatience.

Jeanne yelps as Hakyeon tugs her hand and pulls her back to his chest taunting his Brothers as he finally places his lips on the skin of her neck causing three protective Demons to growl.

“Don’t overuse her to the point she won’t wake tomorrow. We’re going to have a little field trip.”

The two are surprised as Hakyeon returns Jeanne without advancing further with his desires but he his lips savoring her taste on his tongue.

Jaewhan pulls the girl into his arms, making her heat up as he tugs her earlobe softly with his teeth.

“Where are we going?”
“You wanted the Pet to enjoy herself? Then we’ll take her for a walk.”
“Your Pet jokes are becoming savage Hakyeon.”
“First stop: Jaebeom’s Castle. Sweet dreams Jeanne.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author Note: A cross-over of my Play Houses I’m so excited *^*