Because You're So cute

I'm an Animal

“Wow Soo! You’ve got this far~ This pet shop of yours is way more than I’ve expected”

“What do you mean by that Yul?” Sooyoung nudged the tanned girl beside her.

Her place is not that big but several animals can fit. She named her shop “Animal Club” because she just thought of it, sounds like funny and interesting. Her friend Yuri helped her build the shop, the girl lend some money when she is looking for the right position for her business. And they end up on a vacant yard beside a jewelry shop.

They looked at the outcome of the shop from the outside and they were amazed. People started to look inside and so the two girls decided to go inside too.

“Hey before I forgot I will give this dog for you. As a thank you for you big help” Sooyoung opened the employer’s room and picked a cute female silver toy poodle.

“You don’t have to. Wow! Thank you” Yuri gladly took the puppy and hugged her “Hani will like her. I will name her DooE”

“I am thinking of what I can give to you and I’ve decided to give you a dog since they are a lot like you” Sooyoung explained

“But honestly I would be happier if you gave me a cat”

“If you don’t like it I will be pleased to take it back from you” with that Yuri shook her head and hugged the puppy tightly.

“So how many dogs you’ve invested?”

“Let’s have a tour, we will count it” Sooyoung joked and dragged Yuri

And so they count the dogs and also other species that can be found inside. They counted more than 50 animals including the little hamsters. When they finished counting and planning for some partnership, they ended up having a dinner at the end of the street. Their talk takes much time that they met dinner for break.

“So Yuri can you tell me what’s happening on you and you’ve decided to be part of my business?” they ordered the biggest buffet available since they are feasting for the success of the opening day.

“Well, honestly I took business management and I want to have some experience and I know that partnering with you will help me a lot” Yuri said as she choose what to eat. She can’t choose because of many choices, ironic.

“You’ll find your forever there” then followed by a chuckle. Sooyoung joked but Yuri didn’t get it so she just shrugged it.

“Are you ignoring me?” she was replied by a shook of head. Then she attacked Yuri with playful slaps.

“By the way, do you make friends while doing your shop?”

“Nope, the owner of the shop in front is always out every time I visit. Maybe always busy”

“Or she’s hiding from you… no one knows” Yuri raised her brows for the worst possible thing.

“… Cut that silly mind and just enjoy this feast. You are just being pessimist and that is not a good thing in my business”

 

-----------------

 

“I can’t believe they already sell that yard! They didn’t inform me. I wanted to expand my business” a particular short red haired girl stomped

“I saw the sign before but in minutes the yard was sold. You should not left at that time Sunny” a taller girl said

“But Tiff, I need to go to that meeting for some business. I guess they did that in purpose for me not to buy it. What the heck is the problem with them?!” Sunny yelled in frustration.

“Calm Sunny, maybe that place is not really for you. God planned the other way round”

“Miss Lee, you have visitor” her secretary interrupted them

“And who is that?” she was about to stand from her seat when…

“The owner of the pet shop in front” by that Sunny stopped and sat back. Tiffany chuckled at the silliness of her friend.

“Tell them I am not here” with a hint of irritation on her tone her secretary rushed down and tells the message her boss said.

“Why are you so angry huh? What are you worrying by the way? She is not some rival at baking business” the American said

“Yes she is! Business is a business. I already set my mind that whoever bought that place will be my rival in any terms” the red haired girl crossed her arms and huffed at her bangs making a cute face. Even she is mad she is adorable.

The American girl shook her head and stood on her seat. The red haired girl looked at her with squinted eyes.

“Where are you going?” she has a strict voice that can make everyone stop but not Tiffany.

“At that pet shop, I will look what they have. Wanna go with me?” oh how she loved teasing Sunny especially in times where she is fuming mad. She wants to see the immature side of her ‘successful’ friend.

“Don’t start it Miyoung” but of course the consequence of Tiffany’s teasing is the prohibited name of her, she just doesn’t want people call her real name.

“I know you wanted to see them so bad, no? Well I need to go, I might saw something that will get my attention, bye~”

“W-wait!” the red haired wanted to eat her words but truth to be told she is curious to see her competitor. She felt like stepping some of her pride on what she did.

“I-I will go with you… and please stop that teasing smile of yours. Tch, I always hate when you are right.”

And by that the American hooked her arms on the smaller girl. As a jolly person as Tiffany she showed her excitement when they entered the shop while the other girl, nah just imagine the scene where a grandma was forcefully brought to a place she didn’t like with her oh-so-happy grandkid.

“I will not buy anything for you” Sunny said as she examined the place.

It may be noisy came from different animals and some were fighting but surprisingly you can’t smell any stink. They put so much care in the inside she thought.

“Like it already?” the American girl showed her infamous eye-smile girl when she noticed the amused face on her friend. But the shorter girl kept mum.

They continued strolling until a cute little white fluffy puppy caught the pink-lover’s attention.

“Ow… look at him, he looks so cute~” by that she immediately call a staff and asked for the dog. The staff got the dog and gesture Tiffany to a particular person that will brief her about her chosen dog. Then Sunny was more happy for her friend, she didn’t saw her friend being happy in something not pink before.

She shook her head for Tiffany was too engrossed at her new found happiness. Sunny looked around, back in her head she also want something but she don’t know what.

“Hi miss. How can I help you?” a tall skinny girl appeared beside her. She needed to look up a bit just to see the girl’s face.

“Nothing, I’m fine” she shook her head and continued to look around. But as she felt that the taller girl is following her, she stopped. She was irritated and an idea hit her. If this girl kept following her then she might have a chance to see the owner of the shop and maybe say some things. Hmmm…

“What’s the problem with you?!” Sunny started her little game. She smirked when she saw the other costumers started to look at them. But the taller girl just stared at her down.

“Why are you following me?” irritation once again filled her tone. She frown her brows to add the intimacy but the girl didn’t budge.

“I’m sorry but you are in my way. I need to put these things inside” the taller girl pointed at the trolley behind her. The red haired girl’s face flamed, she looked around and she saw people stifling their laughter. She wanted the ground to eat her right away and spit her out the other day where people already forgot what they saw. But she can’t tell that to the unmoving ground. And before she died because of embarrassment, the taller girl pulled her casually putting her arm around her shoulder like they already knew each other.

“Hey! Welcome back I missed you!” the taller girl’s loud voice almost make Sunny deaf. She was about to push the girl away but she whispered:

“If you make a scene again, you will be more embarrassed in front of these people. Just go with me like nothing happened”

“Get off me first you ert!” she whispered back. The taller girl nodded her head and went to their act: pull her costumer away of embarrassment.

“Can you help me with this and let’s talk inside” the taller girl proposed. And in silence, the red haired girl complied as she has other choice.

Sunny held the handler of the trolley and followed the first ever stranger she trusted.

On the other side, Tiffany who saw everything smirked on the side as she saw her best friend falling in her own silliness. She let her friend suffer at her little show first, she can sense danger anyway she will run when she knew the girl needed her.

-----------

“Thank you for SAVING me!!!” the shorter girl said with sarcasm. Her tone varies huh interesting, Sooyoung thought.

She brought the girl inside the employee’s room. She pulled her away the awkward and embarrassing moment so she should say sorry to her instead of giving her piece of sarcasm.

“You should say sorry first, you tried to make a scene inside the shop. I’m not an idiot to not notice it”

“You’re the one who is bothering me. Call your manager, I want to see him/her” the red haired girl commanded. Sooyoung was stunned, no one really commanded since she finished college. She felt insulted at this smaller girl’s antics, she can’t take it. She needs to fight back or her pride will turn into pieces. She wanted to see this girl’s shocked face, to capture it make it a blackmail in every way she can.

“I’m telling you my boss will make feel you uncomfortable. Because he is… big fat erted man” Sooyoung whispered the last part, then she looked at her face. Yes, her face was shocked but Sooyoung knew it has more to that.

“S-still bring me to him” the shorter girl stood straight pretending to be brave.

“He will check you up… from your looks…” Sooyoung then looked at the shorter girl from head to toe and vice versa. Yup, she has some package and every man can fall to her beauty face.

“Or you were the one who is checking me?” this girl can be serious sometimes.

“I warned you” then Sooyoung went outside the office and so the shorter girl waited.

-----------------

Tiffany was done doing the papers and now she is with her new dog waiting for the shorter girl. She purchased a promo a grooming service for her Prince Fluffy. After a while she saw the tall girl who pulled Sunny to a room. An evident smirked formed in the girl’s face, then she felt worry at her friend.

“Excuse me.  Who is that tall girl?” the American pointed at the girl who is now putting her leather jacket, defining her fashion.

“That is our boss. Miss Choi Sooyoung” the staff answered her then continued her massage to her dog.

“Boss… huh” Tiffany smirked as she followed her gaze at the taller girl who is making her way back to the certain room where she came from.

----------------

Sunny was half nervous inside the room. She asked for a erted man. The moment the girl said that her boss is a fat erted man, she wanted to take back but her pride at that time is like in the edge of a cliff ready to hit the sharp hard rocks beneath them.

She prepared her phone for any possible emergency she may encounter; the speed dial is ready for her. She heard a knock from the door and she shivered and imagined a big fat man with disgusting smell. Then she saw the door knob turned. And Sunny was praying for her dear life.

“Are you looking for me?” a deep low voice came when the door opened.

“I-I---“ then Sunny saw the ‘boss’. He is not actually a he it means she is a she. Then instead of a fat looking erted man, she saw a y fashionable girl.

“I’m the boss here” then right in cue, the ‘boss’ took out his phone and capture the shocked face of Sunny… as planned Sooyoung thought.

“What the?”

“I’m Choi Sooyoung, the owner of this pet shop” so she is the manager… too young… Sunny thought

“Why you stole a picture from me! You punk!” the red haired girl fumed and attacked the taller girl. She may be smaller but she is stronger, maybe.

“Serves you right! You stepped on my pride inside my territory!” since Sooyoung is way much taller; she put her phone in the air. She tiptoed to help her from the unbelievable strength of the shorty.

“You scared me!” the taller girl almost trip because of the red hair but she manages to keep her hand away.

Desperate to get the malicious phone, Sunny took another step. She place her arms in the taller girl’s neck, she put her strength on her arm purposely suffocating the taller girl as she lifted herself to reach for the device. But before she touched the phone, the door beside them opened revealing a tan girl.

“Soo, I need to--- go…” the tan girl was stunned, in her right hand she hold her phone. Then… *jalkak*

“Nice photo Soo. Need to go bye~” then she rushed away leaving the two girls astonished.

“What the?! YAH!!!” Sooyoung struggled from the shorter girl’s grip. When she successfully freed herself, Sunny stumbled down.

“OUCH!” she yelped.

“Are you not going to help me?”

But Sooyoung just stare down to her… then… followed by a shook in head. Right after, she rushed outside following the prankster Yuri.

“YAH!!!” the shorter girl helped herself to get up.

------------------

“You’re so cute in this picture Soo…”

“I can’t believe that you’re that fast in a relationship”

“OMG! Is that Sunny?”

“Gosh, these comments were ridiculous. That Blackie… I will punish her once I saw her again”

The picture of Sooyoung with the smaller girl looks so scandalous. Well because it looks like they were hugging, with the red-haired girl’s arms clung in her neck and their bodies glued together. It is just Yuri has great timing and angle.

But one comment got her attention… So Sunny is her name…

Sooyoung decided to look at the stolen picture she took. She hasn’t seen it yet because she is too engrossed at chasing Yuri. She fished out her phone and scrolled at the galleries, she stopped when she saw a particular red hair. Her smirk changed to a shocked face. She should see something funny but instead, she saw a very cute creature in her phone, cuter than her pets.

“How can I blackmail her if she is this cute…

I should say sorry to her I guess” then Sooyoung noted in her phone ‘say sorry to the cute Sunny… or maybe treat her… d*mn it! That is your fault Choi Sooyoung’

 

The next day Sooyoung personally went to her shop and wait for the red haired girl to appear. But maybe that girl will never come back again. Well who wants to go back in a place where you experienced the most embarrassing thing? No one…

“Hmm… why not try to buy something to eat first” the taller girl said to herself.

“Hey! Amber, take care of the register for a while. I will buy some snacks!” she yelled at her short haired staff.

“Coming!” then the girl replaced her for a while. As a good boss, she asked if the short-haired girl want something to eat. After insisting the girl to request for a snack, Sooyoung left.

Since Sooyoung was always curious at the bakeshop just in front of her, she tried her luck again and entered the shop wishing to finally meet and befriend the owner.

“Welcome to----“

A cute voice echoed inside and Sooyoung once again see the red haired girl. Sunny was shocked too.

“Hey… uhmmm… I want to buy that…” Sooyoung awkwardly pointed to a special cake displayed.

While the red haired girl picking her orders, the taller girl fidgets her fingers.

“I want to ask who your b-boss is” the taller girl hung her head low acting that she is looking at other cakes.

“I’m the boss here” Sunny coldly said

“Ow… is that so?...  well I wanted to say sorry for what happened at the pet shop. I deleted it already, look” Sooyoung searched her phone and show the emptied gallery app. But the girl keeps expressionless.

“And there is one more thing I wanted to say…” this time the taller girl’s face blushed and Sunny was confused. The red haired girl just looked at her; the good is still in her hand. Looking at every direction Sooyoung slowly leaned forward to Sunny as she wanted to whisper something.

“I like you…” the taller girl whispered. But still she received an expressionless look. Sooyoung was not joking; it’s true she liked Sunny because the girl was so cute and adorable.

Sunny wrapped the cake and gave it to Sooyoung and her eyes were still on the taller girl. When Sooyoung accepted the cake and turned around, the red haired called her.

“Sooyoung…” then she gesture the girl to come closer… and closer… and closer…

*peck*

She tiptoed and kissed the girl’s cheeks. Now Sooyoung was flaming red then in the first time in her life, she saw Sunny’s smile. The sweetest smile Sooyoung saw.

“My number is in the receipt… call me” 


Hello!

Subscribe right now... because you will regret if you didn't finish this story...

Because this is not a one-shots anymore!!! I just figured it out... Just look how this fic end

Hehehehe unless you are not interesting :(

So please comment

Hehehehe kamsa~

out~