Goodbye Ani

I'm an Animal

Author's POV

It's a breezy Sunday morning, everything inside Seohyun's apartment is not moving except for the dog who’s now wide awake.

"Mommy should wake up now. She said her boyfriend will come here soon. She needs to prepare and give me food. I'm so hungry" thought Ani to herself. The dog jumped in Seohyun’s bed and the girl's face.

"Hey, hahaha that tickles. Stop it" Seohyun said. She finally woke up. She lifted the dog to prevent more .

"Are you hungry?" Seohyun asked "Follow me, we will prepare your food" the girl playfully jumped out the bed and walk to the kitchen, the dog followed her. "Yey, FOOD"

At the kitchen, Seohyun is busy preparing foods. She will not prepare only for herself but for her coming visitor. Ani is also excited watching her mommy work.

"Here's your food Ani" Seohyun placed the dog food tray full of food in front of Ani.

"Yey! But you should eat your food too Mommy" Ani stopped for a while and look to Seohyun wishing that the girl can comprehend her message.

"Oh Ani... Ah... Alright alright, omma will eat too" by that Seohyun start to put foods on her plate. After that she went to the table with Ani following her. Seohyun prayed first before touching her food. On the other hand Ani prayed too but in a dog way (hehehe I don't know how dogs pray but anyway...)

The day seems so happy and excited for both Seohyun and Ani as they wait for their special guest.

~•••~

"Thank you doc, I'm sure Felina will be fine after this" a girl who’s holding a cat said

"Don't worry I'm certain that she will be fine after taking the medicine. So always be careful Felina" the girl in her lab coat said while the cat's cute paw.

"Uhmmm... Doc if you have some free time, call me maybe" the girl said. She handed a card, the doctor reads it

"Kim HyunA, Director, Rising Star Agency, xxxx8493" the doctor mumbled

"Ehehe, sure if I have time" she smiled awkwardly and secretly placed the card in a drawer where other cards are also in there.

The girl with cat stood up and winks at the doctor before leaving. The doctor assure that her costumer leave first before flopping herself down onto the table. She never liked it when a customer is trying to flirt to her or if someone is going back without any something to do with her job.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Yoong-ssi, I bought some food for you" like this girl, Yoona was annoyed with that girl named Jessica as she always comes back without any reason. She can apply as her nurse if she wanted.

Jessica walked inside as she knows that Yoona is aware that she will come.

"Here, Yoong-ssi, I bought different food for you. Your sister said that you might not eat yet" Jessica said as she unpack the foods

"You should not bother Jessica-ssi. I'm almost done with my works" Yoona tried to be nice to reject the girl

"But at least eat before you go home" Jessica insisted

"*sigh* Jessica-ssi, why are you always doing this? I told you already, I'am not yet open for a commitment" Yoona boldly said. She looked on the girl's eyes as she speaks. She wanted her to know that she's serious on what she's saying.

The blonde girl just shut , she don't know what to say. Even how many times Yoona rejected her she is still there waiting and hoping for a chance.

"I'm sorry but I want you to be my sister and friend, just like that. You're so caring and always think to me and you almost replace my real sister to her duties to me" Yoona held her hand.

"I tried... I tried to change my feelings but I can't" Jessica explained.

"Let me help you then" Yoona squeezed the girl's hand and show her toothy smile. The blonde girl felt some happiness to saw that smile; it says to her that she will be fine.

"I know you can help me" Jessica smiled weakly but she should trust Yoona.

~•••~

"He's here~" Seohyun rushed to open the door. She opened the door and saw a guy standing with a box of chocolate and boquet of flowers.

"Here's for you" he handed the flowers. It's too big that she needs to hold it with her two hands so the guy holds her chocolate for the meantime.

"Come inside. Eat first I alresdy prepare the foods" the guy went inside; Ani greeted him with a cute bark. He startled and shooed the dog, Seohyun didn't notice it.

"This guy is no fun... Hmph” the dog run where her owner is. She wiggled her small tail "Mother this guy seems suspiscious. He didn't like me"

The guy sat comfortably in the couch and placed the chocolates at the small table beside him where a white vase was placed.

"Seohyun heard her little dog's bark. She lowered down and talk to her.

"Behave okay. He is a good man so don't bite him" Seohyun reminded

"Good man didn't shoo little Ani"

The little dog just lay at the corner while watching her Seohyun talking to that guy who seems to hate her. But maybe the guy was just shocked to see her, maybe he is a real good man, thought Ani innocently.

"Hehehe I'm sorry the house is messy" Seohyun said. But the truh ks you can't see any dirt in the house nor a single thin hair.

"Don't worry, actually I was planning to go to an amusement park after lunch. Will you come with me?" the guy suggests

"Great! I already prepare for lunch" Seohyun stood up but the guy held her wrist

"No need, I booked a reservation at a 5 star hotel. So... come on?" the guy stood up and pulls Seohyun gently. He didn't miss to smile to her.

Seohyun was a bit disappointed as she readied everything but it looks like her efforts were not recognized.

"Wait, I will call Ani first" Seohyun said with sad tone. But then again the guy held her wrist and say "She will be fine" with his smile again.

"O-okay" by that Seohyun was dragged by the man, leaving her poor little dog behind.

----------

Ani's POV

*sniff* Mommy Seohyun left me... she is not like that. Whenever she is with that guy she seems to forget everything. But I know she will come back here soon. I will wait for her here at the couch.

*sniff sniff* what’s that smell? So sweet... Here in the couch? Under the couch? Beside the couch? Ahh... here it is

What is this thin rectangular shape thing? Hmmm... Let’s see. Tear this thin paper... followed by this silver-like cover and tada! Wow! Looks deliscious... brown colored food! I wonder what it tastes.

* *

Pretty sweet... Hmmm... But wait, I felt dizzy. This food makes me so weak... ugh, I can't move

-------

Author's POV

The poor little Ani felt her little legs wobbled and her barks faded. She closed her eyes thinking only one thing in her mind, Seohyun.

By that moment Seohyun went back to her apartment as she forgot her purse inside. When she entered, she saw her dog lifeless lying at the corner of the couch. It is an instinct as a mother to rush down and picked the weak small creature. Seohyun examined the dog on what could be the possible cause. When she saw the brown stain on its mouth, she glared to the guy who's leaning back the door watching the scene with a slight smirk written on his face. But when he saw her glare his face changed as fast as he cared at the dying dog.

Seohyun lifted Ani and rushed through the door intentionally bumping the guy on his shoulder. The guy acted like he was confused and he was oblivious on what happened. But Seohyun just pass by him but before she finally left the hallway she shouted:

"I'm breaking up with you!" the guy left dumbfounded. He just rolled his eyes and tries to chase the girl but failed. The elevator already dinged and a red down arrow light flashed.

"Dammit!" he cursed under his breathe

~***~

Seohyun drive somewhere she didn't know. Her mind is in panic that it can't think properly. She fished out her phone and dialed her friend's number.

"Jessica-unnie! Tell me the nearest veterinarian clinic!" the girl in the other line was startled by Seohyun's sudden outburst.

"O-okay... can you tell me where you are? Calmly..."

"I'm here near the park" Seohyun's tears finally dropped down. She didn't feel her dog right now and it scares her.

"Just turn right when you saw Marc's square building and you can see a small brown vet clinic just at the right sidewalk" Jessica said. She tried to gain the girl's hope "Don't worry she can do it..."

Seohyun was frantic and at this moments Jessica wished that the girl was still on her right mind to not panic and don't listen to her. But the truth was Seohyun became attentive. She saw what Jessica told her, there is a small brown vet clinic. Seohyun rushed out and pick Ani, she can't fell any warm from the small pet's body. The cold air-con maybe affected the little body, she thought. She pushed the door and a bell can be heard at the almost empty room.

Like an instinct the doctor in her white lab coat rushed and sees whose coming. She saw that this is an emergency she rushed at the worried owner and asked to hand the dog. When Seohyun gave it to the doctor, she clasped her hand tightly praying that Ani can pass through this. She watched as the professional examined the dog. She looked at the doctor's face, it was absolutely adorable but not this time, she wanted to ask the doctor but she looked so serious that she didn't bother to ask. The doctor stopped and sighed...

"What's the matter doc? Is she fine?" Seohyun asked and swollen eyes started to tear again.

"I'm afraid to tell this to you but... Miss... I'm very sorry I can't revive your dog. The time you arrived her here is too late." the doctor said carefully. Seohyun's eyes finally gave up, tears roll down her cheeks non-stop and the doctor was very sorry as she witnessed the scene.

"She took so much chocolates, and those are poisons for dogs and---" but before the doctor finished her explanations, Seohyun hugged her sobbing, in her shoulders.

"Doc... what should I do? Ani... is my one and only..." the doctor can't do anything but to comfort the crying girl.

"Everything will be fine..."

After several minutes Seohyun stopped crying and she somehow felt ease at the doctor's comfort words. If the doctor was not there, maybe she will cry for the whole day.

"Uhmmm... Doc... ?" Seohyun will going to say thank you and talk more about Ani but she remembered that she didn't know the doctor's name. She can't see the doctor's name plate because it is not on the usual place and can't find it.

"Huh? Ah right!" the doctor searched for her tag first. When she finally saw it, she flipped it and show to the girl.

"Doctor... Im... Yoona... Doctor Im. Thank you for being here" Seohyun has expressionless face and her eyes are swollen.

"Uh... uhmmm... I will help you to find a funeral if you're having hard time looking for them" Yoona suggested. She showed her toothy smile to at least make the girl more comfortable with her.

"Ah... no... this is already too much. And you have works here" Seohyun declined the offer but she noticed the change of the doctor's expression into a weak smile.

"The truth is... the clinic will close after three days. I think you are the last one who will talk to me here" Yoona confessed.

That's why when Seohyun entered the clinic, she didn't saw much furniture like others and there are no other persons around.

"I'm sorry; I should have not bring my personal problems here. So if you need other things just go to other clinic, they can help you" Yoona said

"B-but I'm not familiar in this place honestly. I might need your help" Seohyun said. She thought she offended the other girl at her decline earlier.

"That's great! So you still have three days to locate me here. But if you need other things just call me" Yoona was on her smile; at least she can help this girl somehow. She knew how hard to lost someone or something you precious the most.

"By the way, here's my number" Seohyun placed a small paper with her number in it then she stood up and leave the young doctor. After Seohyun's leave, Yoona's eyes were only at the small paper in front of her. Just like last time, there is a girl who placed her calling card at the same place but there is a great difference. She picked it and looks at it closely, scanning every detail. It is hand written and obviously rushed. If that paper was not from other girls, she surely put it where she put the others.

"Ow~ I didn't asked her name" Yoona smacked on her forehead

*~~~*

Hey! Do you already have your lunch? Don't let the emotions over you. Your health is still should be your prioritize :).

By the way I forgot to ask your name, you know for some papers

-Dr. Im

12:10 pm

Seohyun looked at the new message arrived at her phone. She smiled when she saw who sent it. That doctor surely has something, Yoona truly ease the sad feeling she felt. And the doctor was right; she should not forget her health.

Seohyun~ babo Doc~

I’m fine how about you? Don’t starve yourself :)

-Seohyun

12:12 pm

I’m asking if you already have your lunch not if you’re okay… aish… I will have my break after three minutes. If you want, go here and let’s have lunch together :)

-Dr. Im

12:12 pm

That’s better. I will go there, treat me lunch huh?! :P

12:12 pm

 

It’s true that Seohyun hasn’t take lunch as she is busy doing some works. She decided to busy herself so that she is not thinking too much in the loss of her dog. But then the doctor is a big help aside from being busy. Whenever she felt alone, it is like magic she will texted or called her. That’s a very warm concern for her she didn’t feel the coldness of being alone.

Sure ;)

-Dr. Im

12:13 pm

Seohyun smiled and picked her coat. Actually she was ready to go to have lunch somewhere but she saw the pile of papers and decided to do it before going somewhere. But now Yoona said she will treat lunch she knows where to go, at Dr. Im’s clinic.

 

“What should I do? I bought a new puppy but Hani seems not like it. At first I thought they are in good terms but after few days they are fighting. And it looked like she is so sick”

“Ms. Kwon, those are just a behavior of dogs. They only want attention and now they know that they are not the only dog you have, they are in the phase what people called jealousy” Yoona explained.

“What should I need to do?” the tanned girl asked

“Just let them become familiar to each other, they might look like fighting but the truth is they were playing. But if you saw that their little playtime became violent stop them and maybe distant them for a while. And it seems like our Hani here is interested to your new dog” Yoona patted the dog Ms. Kwon is holding.

“Is that so? Do you just really think like that huh?” Yuri lifted her dog to her eye level but the dog is just looking somewhere, something a habit of dogs. “Hehehe. Thank you for the advice Dr. Im. If only you are a love adviser then I will be your regular patient”

But the doctor just smiled showing her toothy smile. Then Yuri stood up and bowed to the doctor then she leave.

Today is Yoona’s last day in her own clinic because the next day she will close it. She was sad when she remembered the date. But it is so ironic since the countdown to the closure of her clinic, the patients came to her and it made her confused. So if her clinic is getting popular then did she really need to close it? She can actually call to the owner of the place to talk but she was so unsure and she didn’t know what to do after.

Yoona’s spacing out was cut when she heard a knock from the door. She saw the person she’s waiting. She looked at the clock and it says 12:15 meaning her lunch break has started.

“Hey, I bought you lunch already. Let’s just eat here inside” Seohyun suggested

“Nope not here. The animals were here a while ago. Let’s just went upstairs I always went there for eating. It’s dangerous here” Yoona reminded and then they went upstairs. The room there is well lit and just looked like an apartment. Complete with furniture and TV set for entertainment. The wide glass window invades the other half and gives natural light. Beside it is a set of table that looks like in cafes. They went to the table and unpack the foods Seohyun brought.

“This is a great view of the city” Seohyun complimented. They sat opposite to each other.

“That’s why I don’t want to leave here. I will miss this” Yoona looked unhappily.

“Speaking of this place, you will leave tomorrow right?” Seohyun as she picked a piece of her salad

“Yeah and as it was fate was saying to me that I really need to continue here”

“So just continue. No one’s stopping you” the younger girl said as she munched on her food “And where do you want to go anyway?”

That made Yoona stopped. Where did she want to go after this? But she planned to stay with her parents and then what?

“Can you encourage me to stay here?” Yoona stopped munching her food then stare to Seohyun.

“What do you want to hear?”

“Anything that will make me stay” they both stare to each other.

“Stay… for me…” Seohyun broke the stare battle and suddenly became shy. And her consciousness struck “I know it’s weird but I really want you to stay with me”

Yoona’s face blushed, she heard it before from her American friend but it didn’t made her flinched. Unlike what this girl did, she was stunned and speechless.

“Ah… yeah right about Ani…”

“No. Not for Ani, for me. Can you be my Ani? I will give you all of my love. I may sound weird but I can’t think of me without you” Seohyun actually confessed to her.

The truth is from the first time they meet in that clinic. Yoona was captivated by the girl’s beauty she can’t actually focused on checking the dog and just concluded that its life is already the end. She has a crush on her in short.

“Do you like me?” Yoona asked like an innocent kid. Seohyun facepalmed in her mind, aish… she is not in hurry but why did she do that. She almost said the word ‘nevermind’ when she felt something under her chin. And slowly she felt the other girl’s lips on her. Yoona’s hand is under her chin keeping her still. After few seconds, Yoona broke the kiss. She saw Seohyun’s closed eyes after she parted and that make her blush more.

“I-I like you”


Wassup!~

Have you ever think why this author updated her stories recently?

Because I am STRESSED!!! 

Whooo~ yeah and CRAZY!!!

YOUNG, WILD AND FREE!!!

Subscribe, vote and comment if you liked it~

Chapter 2 coming soon~

Ciao~

 

PS... Sorry for some errors :)

(PS... For those who already read this... I edited some part here so hope you found it :) Just a little add...

I'm sorry... my wrong!!! Huhuhuh T.T)