Creating new memories

You never know till you ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo POV:

" 2009 or course. " Jong Kook said.

My knees went, and i used the bed as my support trying to hold myself up when I heard his words. I hugged him, arms around his neck and chin on his shoulder, sobbing non-stop. I felt him flinch from my sudden action. 

" Ji Hyo-ssi, kwenchana? " he asked, but I just cried harder. Gripping him as tight as i could, feeling his warmth that I needed. 

" Jong Kook ah.... This year is 2016. You fell down the stairs while filming the variety show running man and hit your head. All of us here are the cast for running man. This woman here, is your girlfriend. " Jae suk said, making Jong Kook think. Luckily, he accepted the fact and nodded. He held my shoulders to push me away and looked into my eyes. 

" Ji Hyo-yah, is it okay if i call you like that? And are you really my girlfriend? " he asked as he looked into my eyes that were probably red and puffy by now. I nodded my head continuously, trying to convince him that I really was. 

He smiled at me and pulled me into another hug. My heartbeat started to increase again, but this time I pushed him away. 

" Are you not mad? " I asked curiously. Seeing his expression, i was wondering why he was not mad. If i had lost my memory, I would have freaked out.

He shook his head. " How can I be mad, when I found out that you are my girlfriend? " he joked, smiling at me. His smile never failed to calm me down, despite the situation. 

-

" Jong Kook-ssi is okay. He is healthy and can be discharged apart from his partial amnesia. It would be good for him to go back to his normal life, to work and go out with the people he normally would, so as to help in his recovery of his memory. " the doctor said before handing the discharge papers to Jong Kook.

 " ummm.... where do I stay? Do i live still live with my parents or do I live alone? " Jong Kook asked, wanting to know. 

We looked at each other, not knowing what to do. He forgot that he and his parents fought, and that was why he moved out. We were discussing on how to help him when I voiced out.

" He can stay with me, I am living alone you know. " The five other men looked at me. " Are you sure you are okay Ji hyo? " a concerned haha asked. I just nodded. So that is how it started, new memories created with the excuse that he had amnesia. The chance to make him fall for me all over again.

Jong Kook POV:

I have never stayed on my own as far as I can remember. Let alone stay with a woman in the same apartment who claims she is my girlfriend. Of course I trust jae suk hyung, but I did feel uncomfortable as I did not remember anything about Ji Hyo.

She showed me around the house, it was clean but filled of junk. Her kitchen had lots of ramen and her fridge had dozens of bottles of soju. " How often do you drink Ji Hyo-ah? " i asked, looking at the bottles of soju. 

" Oh, not that often, I only drink when I am in a bad mood, or when my friends come over. You always drank with me when you came over to watch movies with me every alternate week. It is the onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter