Their happy ending

You never know till you ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

" Ji hyo-yah, quickly put on your sweater! Its getting late! " Jong Kook said through her room door. She opened the room door and jumped out showing her in their matching sweaters.

" Kaja! I want to see the autumn leaves! " Ji hyo exclaimed, grabbing Jong Kook's arm and skipping out of the apartment. Jong Kook could not help but smile as she did that. They decided to take a walk by the Han river as it provides the best scenery in the evening. Walking arm in arm, matching their footsteps to keep the romantic atmosphere the autumn trees provided.

However, maybe it was not dark enough. Soon, people started to notice the 2 hot celebrities from running man. Finally realising the murmurs around them, they looked at each other and smiled before Jong Kook put his arms on Ji Hyo's waist and Ji Hyo leaned against Jong Kook's chest, gaining the gasps of many people. To them, it was a night to remember.

-

Ji Hyo's POV:

I woke up to the constant vibration of phones. I slowly removed the arm of Jong Kook but only found his arm tighten around my waist. I turned to look at him, his eyes were closed, but he said, " Just stay... ignore it... We can settle it later. " 

I nodded, tucking my head under his chin, hugging him for warmth and security. Closing my eyes, to fall asleep again in his embrace. 

' Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo caught on a date at the Han River yesterday evening. ' was the headline of the news. They looked at each other knowingly and informed their managers to set up a press conference for them.

-

At the press conference:

I was nervous. Never have i attended a press conference for personal purposes. I only hoped that everybody could take the news well. Jong Kook oppa grabbed hand and squeezed it, assuring me that i was safe and that he was always there.

We walked out with our hands interlocked before sitting down at the table for the questions to start. " Just to start off this press conference, before any questions are asked, I would just like to announce that Ji hyo and I are officially dating and I hope to have all of your support. " Jong Kook said taking a bow.

The press conference lasted 2 hours with reporters asking about how the relationship all started, and about our previous relationships. Of course we had already expected it. Now all we can do is wait to see if response was good or bad.

-

 I woke up the next morning, to see myself lying down in his embrace. I smiled as he continued to sleep, with his calm and steady heartbeat and his peaceful face. I removed his arm and got up to wash up. As i exited my room to make breakfast, I saw Gap Jin and Min hee, our managers sitting down in the living room having a chat. " Oh, Morning oppa, morning Min hee-ah " I greeted, gaining their attention.

" Morning Ji hyo-ah, where is Jong Kook Hyung? Is he still sleeping? " Gap Jin asked. 

" Neh... He slept rather late last night. " I replied. 

" Oh, but we need to tell you both at the same time. Your room right? " he asked with a smirk, making me blush and min hee laugh. 

Right then, Jong Kook came out of the room and side hugged me before leading me to the sofa, to receive the news from our managers.

" Since both of you released the fact that you were dating, both of us had received calls non-stop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter