Her situation

You never know till you ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji hyo's POV.

" Oh, its Changjoo oppa's birthday today, I'm going to go to his house to give him a birthday surprise!" I replied, while waving to Jong Kook oppa as he entered his van getting ready to go home.

I was in the car, I took out my make up and started to apply, only to gain the attention of my oh so annoying manager.

" Ji Hyo yah, its just the two of you, why do you need to put on so much make up? " Min hee asked as she drove towards Changjoo's house.

" It's not just his birthday Min hee, it i our 1 year anniversary aswell, I want to throw his a surprise that he will never forget. " Ji Hyo replied, not knowing what was to come.

I pondered if i should message him to come home as soon as he was done with his work, but I dismissed the thought, wanting him to be completely taken aback by the surprise party I was going to throw him. To celebrate the day not only when he was born, but also the day we became more than friends. Soon, the car pulled up in front of his house, and I hopped in pass the gate to his front door. I punched in the code that he has once told me before when we came to his house. The door unlocked and as I opened the door, a loud scream was heard.

The scream shocked me, as I stood there in a daze, I ran up the stairs to where the scream came from, only to see Changjoo's bedroom door closed. I tiptoed to the door and placed my ear on the door to hear what was going on. To my horror, all I heard was moans.

"ahhhhh...... Faster oppa faster..." I heard as I was outside the room. Then came sounds of grunts and moans which could only mean one thing.

I flung the door open only to see two figures on the bed, one on top of the other. I looked down to the foot of the bed, to see a bright red dress, a suit and a woman's and man's set of undergarments.

" Yah what are u doing?" Changjoo yelled while trying to get himself under the blanket with his back facing me. I just stood there in a daze, unable to comprehend the situation at hand.

" I said wh......" Changjoo was going to shout when he turned around only to see me standing at the door of the bedroom. I snapped back to reality and folded my arms in anger, frustration, only to see his sorry facein front of mine.

" What are you doing?! " I shouted back, unable to control myself. I felt the tears coming up, but I had to be strong in that moment. So i my tears back in and stared at Changjoo.

Realising the current situation, Changjoo was speechless. His only reaction was to say, " L....lets break up" Hearing this statement from him, I fumed with frustration clenching my fists hard wanting to hit something. I stepped up to the bed side and looked and Changjoo with a death stare. Immediately, with all the strength i could muster, I slapped him. Still filled with anger I felt no shame.

" You dont have to say it! It was already over when you decided to do this!! " I yelled as i pointed towards the both of them. Feeling myself starting to tear again, I ran out of the room with my head down, and continued out of the house till I reached a nearby park.

-

I continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter