Her confession part 2

You never know till you ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo POV:

I couldn't believe it. It was her, the woman Jong Kook was talking about. I saw the smile on his face, just like the one when we always hung out in the past. Again, I was too late. Again I lost him. Again he was out of my sight. I sat there in a daze, unaware that the other five men were looking at me, wondering about what just happened.

 

No one's POV:

Jae Suk looked at Ji Hyo, realising what had happened to her and why she was in such a daze. He looked outside the window to get a better glimpse of the woman. He smirked when he saw the woman clearly, getting into the car with Jong Kook. Soon the dinner was over and everyone slowly head back home, except the only woman who was unaware of what was going on as she was still in a daze. Jaesuk squated down next to her and laid his hand on her shoulder, bringing her back to reality.

" Kwenchana? " He asked in concern

" ... no..... " she replied feeling as if her heart was shattering. Looking at her, Jae suk suddenly felt pity towards her and patted her on the back before continuing.

" I don't know what is going on, but I really hope you can figure it out on your own. I won't ask as it seems like a very personal matter. " he said hoping that she will do something.

" Neh.. Gomawo oppa " she replied

-

Ji Hyo POV:

It was just the next day when it was time for the next running man filming as we sometimes had back to back filmings. I was a little sad because of yesterday, but I felt better. We stood in position again, with Jong Kook on my left. As the guests came in, jae suk decided to tease them with their outfit, making me laugh while leaning to my left hugging the support that was there just like the old times. I felt safe again, assured that he would not run away again, that it was all back to how it was. That's right, how it was, no different from the past. I sighed at the thought.

It must have beena loud sigh, as Jong Kook oppa pulled me to his side, initiating more skinship. I looked at him, only to look at his body with his tight shirt outlining his muscles. It caused my heart to beat faster out of nervousness, but i was happy, happy that things were good between us. It gave me hope that maybe I was important to him in his life.

I was grouped with Jong Kook and a few others. Most of the tasks were physical tasks, so it gave me the opportunity to stay close to Jong Kook oppa and to feel his assurance that i was a part of his life. That he wanted me there with him, beside him during the missions.

 Soon filming ended, but it was a great day for me. Spending time w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter