Their reactions

You never know till you ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo POV:

I woke up to the sound of a door closing. Waking up, i slowly realised that I was not in my apartment. Everything seemed so neat. I turned to the bedside table to pick up a picture, it was the whole running man family. As I looked at it a smile sneaked up to my face, but was rudely interrupted by someone talking outside.

I got up to exit the room. As I exited, I saw a person with a large muscular built standing at the balcony, with his back facing me. I was going to greet him properly as I had failed to do so just now until I saw him on his phone. As I took a closer look, it was MY phone. I was shocked, he wouldn't invade my privacy, who was he talking to? 

As i heard his conversation, there was only one person who came to mind, Baek Chang Joo, that betraying bastard after all we did together. It seems like he never appreciated it. As i thought about him my anger rose.

Jong Kook turned around only to see me staring at him. I noticed and I felt a sudden surge of anger rising through as I saw his guilty reaction. I walked forward and snatched my phone from his hand. 

" Why do you have this? " I asked, trying to remain as calm as possible. Trying to look at him as he avoided my gaze, looking down at his feet.

" Ummm.... I.. I was getting rid of him for you. " he replied stuttering over his words as he continued to look at he ground.

" He is a betraying player and he cheated on you with another woman on your anniversary and.... " Jong Kook was interrupted with a tight slap on his face. When he mentioned about it, and even mentioned about it being our anniversary, I could not hold in the anger and gave him a hard slap on his face. His face flew to the right, stunned at what just happened. 

Slowly, he looked back at me with a surprised look on his face. Never have i ever slapped him before. As he turned to face me again, I slapped him once more, but this time I spoke.

" I never told you to help me you bastard! " I pushed him down before grabbing my things and stormed out the door. Little did I know that my words had such an impact on him. 

Jong Kook POV:

My heart lost its sense of beating when I heard her say those words, it was as if the whole world came crumbling down, and me along with it. It never hurt so much in my previous break ups, but this one killed me internally. Then I swore that I will never fall in love ever again. 

However, with that thought in my mind, all I could see was her face. A face that always changed, between her angry and blank expressions. I shook my head, trying to forget about her, but only succeeding to imprint her face into my mind. As I knew i could'nt forget her in my mind, I decided to make her die in my heart.

Though it was 11pm at night, I walked into my gym to excerxise, trying to forget about her. After a while, I manage to fall asleep.

-

Ji hyo's POV:

It was another day of Running Man filming. Despite what happened, I was rather happy as i entered running man filming thinking it would brighten up my day. Skipping into set as if nothing had happened. 

" Yah... Ji Hyo yah... did something good happen? Looks like someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter