He is really gone

You never know till you ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo's POV:

It feels like something is missing from my life, now that I never receive any texts from Jong Kook, be it of concern or to catch up. Neither did we call or meet up like we always did at least twice a week. I only saw him during running man filming, where he was always silent avoiding contact or even talking during the show. It seemed like his commander character became that of a quiet mouse. He also never went for any gatherings or meetings with the running man crew.

She knew there was something wrong, and it was their relationship. She thought about it and decided to reconcile with him during the next filming.

-

" ahhh....Late again.. " I spoke to myself while looking at the time. 

I rushed to the filming site as soon as I parked my car. Bumping into Jong Kook in the elevator, him coming out and her going in at the basement floor. She wondered why he was coming out of the elevator, and thought that he forgot something in his car. Quickly, she went up first and headed to the filming site with happy thoughts, thinking that she would finally fix their relationship, as best friends. 

I walked in, only to see the crew all gloomy. I found it strange, but continued to walk to the filming site only to be greeted by 5 men seated. With suk jin and jae suk consoling the 3 younger men, haha, gary and kwang soo who were crying. Suddenly, my smile faded as they continued to cry.

Even the PDs were sad. Everyone was, and I wondered why. So I finally asked.

" Jae Suk oppa, what happened? Why is everyone so sad? " I asked softly.

" He left Ji Hyo-yah, kook jong.... he left. He passed the PD his resignation and left. " Jae suk replied as he started to stutter and his eyes started to tear.

It hit me hard, suddenly my heart stopped working and I slumped to the ground, unable to comprehend the situation at hand. No, it cannot be true, why would he.... there is no reason to.... I thought to myself why would he quit all of a sudden. There was really no reason for him to quit. I felt a warm tear flow down my cheek, but this time I could not control it. I let it all go, my face in my knees as i sobbed continuously. It was so painful, I was too late. Shaking my head in disbelief, I said it again. " I was too late "

Due to the sad atmosphere, shooting that day was cancelled. No one would be able to focus on the filming after what had happened, especially not me. 

-

As soon as I got home, i took out my phone and called him, only to be greeted by his voicemail. After calling multiple times, i decided to drop him a message.

Ji hyo: Oppa... Wae... Why did you quit? Why did you leave when there is no reason to go. Why did you leave the people who love you so much? Where are you now? I want to see you oppa..... I miss you. 

She poured her soul into the message hoping it would be read. Little did she know he was going to leave for good. Away from all his past life as a famous singer and entertainer. 

She laid down on her bed, staring at the cold blank ceiling, remembering the times when he helped her.

Flashback:

"Oppa gomawo" she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter