You're pregnant and it's mine? (Jongyu)

Drabble Collection
"You're pregnant." Jonghyun nodded, their hands wrapping around their belly as they took in Jinki's blank face. Maybe they shouldn't have told him so soon. Maybe it would have been better to wait until they were actually showing a bit. "And it's mine?" "Well, maybe." Jonghyun's hands ran soothingly over their belly, the slow rubbing calming their nerves. "It could be Minho's." Jinki's face turned thoughtful, and he ran his hands down his thighs several times before standing up. "Have you told him yet?" Jonghyun shook their head quickly, nerves making them jittery. "Not yet. He's still at work, and I really wanted to tell you together, but I couldn't keep it in anymore." Jinki grinned, and Jonghyun felt waves of calm break over them. "Of course you couldn't. This is exciting. We're going to have a baby!" Jinki stepped closer before kneeling down until his face was even with Jonghyun's stomach. His eyes were focused, as though he could see through Jonghyun's sweater and through to their insides where the baby was. "Can I touch?" Jonghyun smiled, reaching down to grab Jinki's hands to lay them on their stomach. Jinki's hands were shaking, and Jonghyun hoped this nervousness would fade quickly for both of them. "There's not much there yet. The doctor said its about the size of a bean." Jinki's forehead came to rest between his hands, lips pressing against Jonghyun's tummy over top of the sweater they were wearing. "Our little bean. Hello, little bean." "Do you think Minho will be happy?" Jonghyun's voice was small and Jinki looked up before wrapping his arms around their middle and tugging them closer. "He loves kids. He's just going to be upset that we'll have to move again so we have enough rooms." Jonghyun laughed, running their fingers through Jinki's hair as he knelt on the floor. Tugging gently, Jonghyun moved Jinki's head so that they were looking at each other. "We can get a paternity test done later if you want to know who the father is." Jonghyun's voice still sounded fragile, and Jinki shrugged. "It doesn't really matter to me, and I doubt Minho will care, either. We've been together for... Forever. We're all the parents to this little bean." They sighed, the tension leaving their body. Jinki always knew what to say.