"I dare you" (Onho)

Drabble Collection

"I dare you."

"What? No!" Minho's eyes were wide, his face flushed. From alcohol or embarrassment, no one could be sure. 

"I double dog dare you." Kibum's eyebrows were raised, egging Minho on. He reached for his shot, downing it as Minho toyed with his, the alcohol threatening to spill out of the top of the small shot glass as he fidgeted with it. 

"I can't." Minho's eyes were fixed on the shot, and Kibum looked over toward the guy who had winked at Minho only moments before. 

"Dude. He winked at you. And touched your waist! All after you spilled that last round of shots on him." Kibum eyed the figure standing at the bar, taking note of the thick thighs and even thicker . Exactly what Minho needed in his life right now. "At the very least you owe him a drink for spilling all over him."

"But I dumped it on his crotch." Minho cringed, remembering just how wet the front of the guy's pants had been. "That can't be comfortable."

Kibum turned back toward Minho. "I bet he wouldn't mind if you offered to clean it up... Preferably with your tongue."

"I just want to leave and forget I ever embarrassed myself tonight."

"No. You're not leaving. We are staying here and getting drunk, and you are going to go ask to buy him a drink." Kibum's voice was firm. "I triple dog dare you. And if you refuse this time, I'll go ask him and take him home for myself."

Minho's head shot up, face still pink and eyes wide. 

"You have to the count of three. One..."

"Ok, ok! Fine. I'm going."

Minho stood up, looking nervously over to where the man still stood at the bar before grabbing his shot and forcing it down, grimacing at the burn and the terrible taste. Walking over, Minho gently tapped the guy on the shoulder, waiting for him to turn around. When he did, Minho took a deep breath before beginning. 

"Hi. So, I know that I just spilled alcohol on you and everything, but I'm really sorry for that, and I'd really like to buy you a drink to make up for it. But only if you want me to, of course. I just thought you were really attractive, and I felt really bad for ruining your pants, and my friend told me to..."

"Woah, woah, slow down," the other man said, laughing, and Minho swore he'd never seen such a bright smile or heard such a lovely laugh. His face flushed hot, and he muttered, "sorry," feeling embarrassed all over again as he lowered his head a bit to stare at his feet. Anywhere but at that blindingly beautiful smile. 

A hand came to rest under Minho's chin, cool against the warmth of his skin, lifting his face so that he was looking at the attractive man again. 

"No hard feelings about the pants. They were starting to get a little tight around the thighs anyways." Minho swore he was going to pass out. "But I will take you up on that drink."

The hand holding his chin ventured to the back of his neck, and Minho felt himself being pulled toward the other man slightly. "What's your name?"

"Minho," Minho mumbled, eyes focused on the wet spot on the front of the guy's pants before shooting up at the sound of his own name being repeated back to him. 

"Minho?" the other man smiled. "I'm Jinki."