"What are you?" (Onkey)

Drabble Collection

"What are you?"

Kibum was lying on the floor, panting. His face was flushed, and his body was slick with sweat. 

A chuckle and a soft thump sounded from across the room before Jinki's smiling face appeared above Kibum's. 

"I'm just a dancer."

"I know that!" Kibum's hands flew to his hair, running his fingers through the sweaty strands in frustration. Jinki laughed again, crossing the room to grab the water bottles resting against the mirrored wall. Returning to Kibum's side, he plopped on to the ground, passing one bottle to Kibum before opening his own and talking a large drink. 

Sprawling out, Jinki watched in amusement as Kibum struggled to sit up to drink his water. 

"I just don't understand how you can hold yourself up there for so long."

Jinki looked over to the pole located off to the side of the room, then smiled down at his body. 

"Lots and lots of muscle strength and lots and lots of practice. You'll get there."

Kibum groaned, capping his water and laying the cool bottle across his forehead. 

"It seems impossible," he sighed, looking sideways to eye Jinki's muscular body, easily visible in the small shorts and muscle shirt, before scrunching his chin to look at his own well-muscled but somewhat slimmer body. 

"It always seems that way at first," Jinki agreed, nodding his head and pushing his own sweaty hair out of his eyes. "But one day you'll get good enough that I might even invite you to be a part of my show."

Kibum laughed, pushing himself to his feet and reaching a hand out to Jinki. That day would be a long way away, but for now Kibum would be satisfied with these private practice sessions. 

"One more time practicing that spin?"