ii. First Love

My Mona Lisa Man (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun could still remember every single thing that Luhan did on his first day in Sehun's life. The way Luhan struggled to pull his tight dress down, the way he moaned while trying to the back of his dress and the different positions he did just to take that dress off. In the end, he was successful with the worst position you could ever imagine. Sehun witnessed it all as he was hiding in the cabinet the whole time Luhan was changing. The best part was when he saw Luhan's bare body for the first time.

Sehun closed his eyes as he muttered to himself, "Control yourself, Sehun. Control, focus, concentrate..." He continued as he fluttered his eyes open, only to find Luhan heading to the shower. 'Control yourself. You have that male organ too, it's nothing new...' But oh, the way Luhan walked like a manly boss or like the gangster leader Sehun encountered before made Sehun's heart go padam padam in a soft hopeless romantic rhytm. Sehun didn't realize he was drooling the entire time during his ert style stalk. 

Sehun then dashed towards the bathroom door after Luhan had entered. Sehun twisted the door knob as quietly as he could, he knelt down and widened his left eye to take a quick peek of Luhan in the shower. Sehun covered his mouth as he gasped and stepped back, wonderstruck.

'Too hot,' he thought as he fanned himself with his hands.

Sehun finally concluded that he is a ert just like his extremely poor father.

Half an hour later, Sehun sat next to his tiny Christmas tree with a bottle of yakult in his hand. Sehun heaved a deep sigh when his phone suddenly vibrated and he saw his poor father's name on the screen. Sehun answered it right away. "Yes, pa?"

"Hun, did you pay your rent for December?" His father asked. 

"Yes pa, I already did. I borrowed some money from my friends and I also sold one of my piggies. I think I might go job hunting next year, so that I can pay on my own. You don't have to send me money. I know life there is really difficult, besides you're living in a fragile nipa hut. Please just take care of yourself, okay?" Sehun asked sweetly. 

"But Hun, I'm a little worried about you..." His father was saying something but Sehun wasn't paying attention anymore since Luhan appeared in front of him with a grin on his face. Luhan presented the huge shirt and loose pants he was wearing by spinning around twice with glee.

"Coo coo, this is so cute! But..." Luhan then pulled out something from his pocket and exposed it to Sehun whose mouth was wide opened. It was his pink boxer briefs that he also placed in the bathroom for Luhan to wear. It was a surprise that Luhan missed it. "Coo coo, where am I supposed to wear this one?" 

"Uhm... Y-You don't know? Strip off your pants first." Sehun ordered casually.

Luhan blinked innocently. "Why should I?"

"Uhm," Sehun hummed as he thought why would guys need to wear those. "Security purposes..."

"Hun," his father suddenly spoke, startling Sehun.

"Oh pa! You're still there? I'm sorry, uhm, can I call you back later?"

"Sure hun, but let me remind you that not all guys wear boxers, that's just too loose. Why don't you tell your little friend to wear briefs instead? I think he wants that because then everything stays put. Come on. Let him borrow my brief. I'm sure I sent you some last year but you never tried them on."

"Pa, actually it's not a just a boxer. It's a boxer brief. It should be tight enough so no thanks, pa! Bye!" And Sehun ended the call with a grunt. "He's never really changed..." 

Meanwhile, Luhan was still waiting for Sehun's answer. "So... Strip and I just have to put this on?"

"Yes, coo coo!" Sehun nodded, giving Luhan an awkward smile. Luhan stared at him for a quite a long time. Sehun raised his eyebrow, still smiling awkwardly while gawking back at Luhan. "W-What?" 

"Hum, can I see how you wear yours?"

"Hm....Eh?" Awkward. Upon hearing Luhan's question, Sehun's yakult bottle slipped from his hand and his face turned awfully red. A prolonged hiccup from Sehun followed shortly.

Sehun's hiccup ended when Luhan left the room to strip in private instead. Sehun sighed over the heartbreaking fact that he was unable to fulfill Luhan's wants. It was just a little bit too early.

The sun went down with Sehun and Luhan staring at their bowl of beef stew on the tiny round table between them. Luhan was looking at the beef stew the way Sehun looked at him after Sehun finished painting Luhan's supposedly Mona Lisa-like feautures. Luhan didn't realized that though. He didn't even notice Sehun watching him eat and swallow his beef stew in less than two minutes. 

Amazed, Sehun forgot to eat his own dinner as Luhan swallowed his bowl of soup without choking himself. Shortly, Luhan gave a loud belch in front of Sehun who didn't move an inch nor close his sniffer. "I want more!" Luhan lifted his big empty bowl in the air. He looked at Sehun earnestly. "Please, coo coo."

Sehun blushed again before pushing his bowl of beef stew towards Luhan. "Y-You can have mine..."

Luhan's eyes widened. He then placed his empty bowl on top of Sehun's part of the table and continued eating Sehun's share. "Coo coo, I've been wondering, why did that rooster called you coo coo?" Luhan asked as he munched a beef. 

"I have no idea." Sehun shrugged with a smile. "That rooster often visits me and greets me coo coo every single day before he goes brukukuk. I assumed it was the Rooster's name but it can be our CS too..."

Luhan gave him a confused look. 

"I mean a call sign," Sehun explained. "Boyfriends should always have a call sign." Sehun said shyly as he played with his fingers under the table. "Ours is coo coo."

"Oh..." Luhan nodded his head. "So it's just a call sign?"

"Yes! My name is actually Sehun, Oh Sehun Jr." Sehun rubbed the back of his nape as he continued, "So you don't mind being my boyfriend?"

"Hm?" Luhan blinked. "That sounds better than girlfriend. I'm not a girl. I'm a boy and I'm your friend. You're my painter. We're boyfriends." Luhan grinned as he munched another beef.

"But I mean, like boyfriends in love. Two people in a relationship!" Sehun tried to explain.

"Okay." Luhan just nodded his head. Sehun almost ran out of explanations. Luhan didn't seem to understand how a relationship works. Well, not like Sehun understood it well either. 

"We kissed...and I love you. That means you're my boyfriend now." Sehun said. 

Luhan looked at him in wonder. "Oh...right. You kissed me twice!" Luhan recalled and pointed his finger at Sehun accusingly. "And you love me? I'm pretty sure you said that to me before too... Wait - Are you saying you want to kiss me again?!"

"N-No. I- I love you, you're my f-first love. However, love isn't all about kissing. Love is when your heart goes padam padam. It's an instense feeling of deep affection..."

"Sounds very intense..." Luhan commented.

Sehun bit his lip as he thought of more words to explain what Love is. Sehun was clueless however, so he ran to his room and came back to his seat in the kitchen with a pocket sized dictionary on his hand.

"What is that?" Luhan asked after finishing the other bowl.

"It's a dictionary. It explains everything you want to know," Sehun answered as he turned the page over and over again until he saw the word 'love' and its definition. "A romantic or ual attachment to someone," he read. "An intense feeling of deep affec- nevermind, I already said that. A great interest and pleasure in something..." As Sehun read, Luhan began to get bored and drowsy. "Example...It was love at first sight," Sehun added as he watched Luhan drifting off to sleep in a sitting position. His heart went padam padam again.

The dinner ended and Sehun carried Luhan bridal style into his room and placed Luhan's slim figure onto his dirty white bed. Luhan's first night with his painter ended with Sehun hugging him firmly on the same bed. Luhan's sleep was peaceful and filled with joy (apparently he was eating beef stew in his dream), but Sehun wasn't able to fall asleep until five minutes before twelve in the morning. 

Unfortunately, Luhan woke up at 12 AM. Luhan just had a good dream and he was gonna talk about it with Sehun who was already asleep. Luhan gently shook Sehun's body. "Coo coo, I have something to tell you." And again. "Coo coo? Talk to me. Listen. I saw a vision that I was eating more of your beef stew!" One more time. "Don't do this to me coo coo." He shook Sehun's body one last time. Luhan couldn't help his tears streaming down. "Don't ignore me. Mama told me when I was young that her first boyfriend died on a bed. He never opened his eyes again and Mama said she was so lonely... I don't want to be lonely too, coo coo!" Luhan shook Sehun's body again. He was crying badly that he didn't even realize Sehun was already awake and looking up at him bewilderedly. Until Sehun spoke.

"How did you know about my Mama's first boyfriend?" Sehun murmured sleepily but loud enough for Luhan to hear. 

Luhan's face brightened almost immediately. "Coo coo, you're alive?" Luhan asked sweetly as he wiped his tears with his palms.

"I fell asleep coo coo," Sehun said and yawned. "Now tell me who told you about Mama's first boyfriend. I don't remember telling you that..."  

"I remember you did!" Luhan grinned. "When you were working on my ears, you told me about your Mama and her first boyfriend."

"Oh. You were listening?" Sehun felt like crying with tears of joy. He couldn't believe that Luhan would remember even the not so important things he mumbled before. Luhan nodded his head before leaning forward. Sehun flinched at the sudden movement.

"I want another beef stew..." Luhan mumbled incoherently. "Please?"

Sehun couldn't say no. Sehun, despite being sleepy, went back to the kitchen to cook more beef stew. Sehun tried not to fall asleep while cooking. Sehun didn't give up because he could see Luhan anticipating his beef stew while clapping his hands like a baby seal. So much for an inspiration. Sehun couldn't be more...crazy to sacrifice his sleep. 

Thankfully, Sehun still managed to get some sleep - for approximately four hours. While Sehun was sleeping, Luhan was in the living room putting his extremely long hair all around the tiny Christmas tree and braiding half of his lower hair afterwards. When Sehun woke up and finished changing, Luhan asked him for help.

"A little help here please?" Luhan asked, pouting like a child as he stared at his tortured hair hung all around the Christmas tree as if it were some ornaments

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter