I. First Encounter

My Mona Lisa Man (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       

chapter 1

 

 

 

 

 

"No!"

 

"No!"

 

 

 

 

 

"I object!" Sehun slammed the door behind him. He breathed heavily, giving himself a hard time to catch his own breath. His heart was racing abnormally; like a rat's frantic heartbeat when it's being chased by cats.

Sehun was wearing a tuxedo. His tie and shoe were pink as he obviously loved the color. Which was also why his grandma called him the Pink Panther. He looked like he was going to a wedding in his attire. But no, he was in a barbershop, trying to stop his beloved man from getting a haircut. 

He was there to stop his beloved man from getting a haircut.

"No please no! Don't cut his hair! It's the most beautiful thing in the entire universe! If you cut his hair, you're gonna ruin Christmas Eve! He has to have that long brown hair during the Christmas Party which is five days from now! The guests will be my piggies and my grandma and I have to show him to my best buddies or else they're gonna say I'm gay if they see he doesn't have a long hair!" Sehun said rapidly like a chicken chirping constantly. 

"Demn, I thought you came here to stop a wedding. Nice costume, man!" Kai, the employee with the comb and scissors in his hand, burst out laughing.

"No! It's not like that!" Sehun shook his head. "This is my favorite suit to wear every Thursday! Don't laugh at it! Just return my lover to me or else-" Too late to be overprotective.

"Too late now, I'm cutting his hair for donation!" Sehun widened his eyes, he felt like throwing his eyes at the scissors: the major antagonist of his love life. There it went, the scissors slashed his beloved Luhan's long Rapunzel hair.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" Well, what is Christmas? It's the most wonderful time of the year! At least for Luhan. The man from Sehun's canvas. Sehun's Mona Lisa Man. 

Sehun dropped to his knees, he cried coocoo as he wiped his solitary tears in anguish. He covered his eyes to keep himself from seeing the murdered hair of Luhan. "Cooooo cooooo coooo!" He whined and cried like the baby he was. Luhan just stood up in front of him with a question mark scribbled all over his face - literally.

"Coo coo, please don't cry." After a few seconds, Luhan knelt down in front of his weeping painter. He patted the taller man's back soothingly. When Sehun uncovered his eyes, he cried once more. "Coo coo, I said don't cry. It's just hair. People need to see me as a man! So I decided to donate my hair to anyone who wants to be a woman."

"But coo coo, this is too much!" Sehun blinked, ignoring his running nose that went into his mouth as he spoke. "Who drew these question marks on your face?" Sehun touched his beloved Luhan's marked cheeks, sniveling as he traced his finger over the question marks one by one.

"Oh this! Well, Kai said I look like a question mark. So he drew these on my face. I don't know why but it sounds fun!" Luhan grinned happily.

"Really?" 

Luhan nodded his head excitedly. "People started looking at me! I think I'm gonna be famous!"

"Omo, why are you so stewpid!" Sehun slapped his forehead and lowered his head. His distorted face showed just how depressed he was. 

"Stewpid?" Luhan leaned in closer to Sehun. Then he smiled so wide, he practically looked like a creepy clown. "Is that food? Is that like Beef Stew? Or Beef Stew Pid? Coo coo, let's try that! Please please!" 

Sehun glanced up at Luhan. He couldn't believe that someone so perfectly imperfect- or vice versa- actually exist. He couldn't believe that he'd fail his Art class just because of this man- who apparently escaped from its expensive canvas cell. The word 'canvas' instantly reminded him of how much money he borrowed from his ultimately poor father from another country just to buy an expensive canvas! 

You must all be wondering how he met his Mona Lisa man. Yep, his Mona Lisa man. Sehun always calls Luhan 'his' (ask the school's security guards, the professors, the taxi drivers, the cashiers in the convenience store and the janitors), albeit they're not really dating each other, Sehun's one sided love is undeniably true. Luhan makes him feel alive.

And it all started when Sehun finished his Mona Lisa painting two days prior.

 

 

 

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter