iii. The Deer, Sehun and Chanyeol

My Mona Lisa Man (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Coocoo... What kind of punishment is this?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was dying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No kidding. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was dying to catch Sehun's attention who was talking and laughing with someone on the phone. 

He was dying to eat Sehun's beef stew but sadly, Sehun didn't cook anything for dinner. 

He was dying to eat, obviously.

He was drooling with his chin resting on the arm chair.

He just hoped that Sehun would notice him dying.

Sehun wouldn't look at him though so Luhan tried to wave his hand at the other while mouthing 'Sehun, notice me!' alas that didn't work. 

When Sehun left to shower, Luhan quickly sneaked in the refrigerator to find something edible. There was one span of yakult on top and clear boxes of cookies at the second bottom part. Luhan was about to grab one until he noticed a name marked on its box.

"To Santa?" Luhan mumbled, placing his index finger below his lip as if thinking deeply about Santa's  real identity. "Who the hell is this for anyway? Why is he so special to my Sehunnie coocoo?" He pouted and slammed the ref with great force. "Sehun tells all his secret to that person... They must be really close. Ah, right. I have to find him. Maybe he knows how to make Sehun notice me!"

Luhan didn't sleep with Sehun that night. He slept beside the Christmas tree and used the gift bags as his pillow.

Sehun couldn't keep still without Luhan on his bed. He kept on tossing around and shifting from one side to another while grumbling to his inner self for being such a moody 'supposedly' boyfriend and blaming his poor father who used to be an extremely jealous husband and his mother who used to be so attractive that many guys tried to pursue her even though she was married. Exactly Sehun and Luhan's situation right there and then.

An hour had passed and Sehun was still wide awake, staring at the ceiling with Luhan's imaginary figure flying over him. "I wonder if he ate the cookies I prepared for him..."

Speaking of the cookies, Luhan didn't notice his share. He foolishly didn't check the ones behind Santa's cookies which Sehun baked especially for him. Sehun should have at least informed that there was a hidden food for him somewhere, then Luhan wouldn't be starving and sniffling underneath the Christmas Tree. 

The following day, Sehun was up quite early and sacrificed his sweet slumber to find Luhan - whom he later found dozing by the tree with legs spread out awkwardly. Sehun gulped and turned. He went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out one yakult. He swallowed one big gulp of yakult before closing it.

"Wait." Sehun muttered when he thought he saw something in the fridge that shouldn't be there anymore. He opened the fridge once again and pulled out the untouched box of cookies he made for Luhan. "He didn't eat it?"

' Sehun. Did you really think your painting is that intelligent? Stupid! He's just like you because apparently you were the one who created him!' 

His conscience spoke.

"What? Really?"

'Obviously! Oh come on. How can you be so stupid? What the hell did you do to him?!'

"Oh ."

'Yes ! He's gonna die and it's going to be because of you!'

"Oh my God, I have to feed him!!! LUHAN!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LUHAAAAAAN! PLEASE WAKE UP!!! COOCOO PLEASE!" In a flash, Sehun rushed to the living room with the box of cookies and shook Luhan's unconscious body. "COOCOO!" Sehun began to cry when he received no response from the latter after almost a minute. He wrapped his arms around Luhan's cold body as the box of cookies slipped from his hand. "Coocoo, please wake up. Please, Luhan. Don't die on me."

"Mm, when...did I die?" Sehun suddenly heard the other spoke. His eyes rounded in surprise. His heart played a thriamphant drum symphony. He pulled away eagerly and stared deeply into the latter's tired and slightly red eyes. "Coocoo? Did something happen?"

Tears welled up in Sehun's eyes as he made a sound of hiccup. "Why didn't you eat the cookies? You must be hungry now. Here, this is all yours..." Sehun said and took the box of cookies in his hands then placed it on Luhan's lap. 

"All mine?" Luhan asked with delight. 

Sehun nodded his head and opened the box for Luhan. "I'm sorry, coocoo..." He apologized sincerely before feeding Luhan a piece of cookie.  

"Hm?" Luhan bewilderedly welcomed the cookie into his mouth. He ate one big round cookie and finished it in less than five seconds. He his lips in front of the wide eyed Sehun who was trying to control his ... libido. 

"Stop that!" Sehun suddenly raised his voice.

"Stop what?" Luhan asked, still passing his tongue over his lips.

Sehun shook his head anxiously. "N-Nevermind. Just eat. I'm going out later..." He managed to get up though his legs wobbled.

"Where are we going?" 

"No, not you. Just me," Sehun answered quickly. "I'm going out with friend. M-my...other boyfriend."

"Your other boyfriend?"

"Yes, my other boyfriend." Sehun lied in hopes that it would make the latter jealous.

Yeah sure, as if Luhan understands the feeling of being jealous... 

Sehun waited for Luhan to react - or argue with him like a jealous wife but no. Luhan just stared at him.

It's okay, there was no hope to begin with anyway so Sehun walked to his room with a disappointed face. He prepared his clothes and made sure he'd look like he was really going on an actual date when the truth was he was just gonna meet his cousin's boyfriend to give some advises about 'love'. Apparently, his cousin's boyfriend thinks he gives the best advise when it comes to love and dating. BECAUSE SEHUN WAS SINGLE AND CHANYEOL THE COUSIN'S BOYFRIEND ASSUMED THAT SINGLE PEOPLE GIVE THE BEST LOVE ADVICES. 

"Baekhyun is being moody again. He doesn't even talk to me or go on dates with me. I don't know what to do man," Chanyeol complained. "He's always like this four days before Christmas. Is he sick or something? Does he have a mental illness that only happens before Christmas?"

"Just break up with him," Sehun finally said without a pause. It was his first negative advice.

"Seriously?" Chanyeol fluttered his eyes momentarily. 

"You heard me," Sehun said sternly, banging his hand on the wood table. "If your boyfriend has been like that for five years, then it is now time to let go."

Chanyeol still couldn't believe it. He scrunched his elf ears just in case he heard it wrong. Sehun was always so positive for the past five years. Last year, Sehun even suggested him to play dead so Baekhyun's mood would change - and it worked because Baekhyun cried and became clingier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter