My Home

Why I Love You (Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Alex’s POV-

 

The wedding plans went on a little fast forward because of our schedules. Siwon’s mom and my mama wanted a custom made gown for me so we had made an appointment to a couturier. She drew two wedding gown designs for me. The first one was a strapless ball gown with a skirt that fans at the back, covered in a long Spanish lace veil. The second one was also a strapless sweetheart cut ball gown, with three quarter sleeve Spanish lace and a soft see-through long veil. Both designs are really pretty but I sold myself with the second design, it was really pretty, conservative and simple.

 

“Why don’t you try on some of the dresses?” Ren told me excitedly. She came to accompany us for my wedding gown appointment.

 

“Can I?” I asked a little giddy.

 

“Of course, you can! You have to!” Jiwon matched our enthusiasm. “Let’s go pick!” She exclaimed as she dragged me to the rack full of white gowns.

 

“Alex dear, please pick a dress for your engagement party~~~!” Mrs. Choi sang. I immediately stopped on my tracks.

 

“Engagement party?” I asked with wide eyes.

 

“Oh yes, I forgot to mention that to you…” My mama said and slightly shook her head. “Mrs. Choi and I planned an engagement party for you and Siwon.” And I couldn’t hide my surprise from the news.

 

“Don’t worry, it’ll be low key; just a few family and friends…” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“Oh, okay… Ren, please add that to our schedule…” I said.

 

“Right away…” Ren said with a smile and typed on her phone. “So, shall we play dress up?”

 

Jiwon and Ren took some dresses for me to try. Jiwon got me a wedding gown that is something similar to the one design that I’ve chosen. My hand slightly shook the moment they fastened the last of the many buttons at the back. Ren, got some bobby pins and made a loose bun with my hair.

 

“You look lovely Ms. Alex…” Ren said and I felt sincerity in her words; not just because she’s our wedding planner. I gave a nervous smile at her.

 

“You can face the mirror now…” One of the assistants said. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. When I faced the full length mirror, my mouth instantly formed to an O. 

 

“You look really beautiful Alex-unnie…” Jiwon said in awe. “Siwon-oppa will totally envy me today!” She said in almost a squeal.

 

“Thanks, but do you think Siwon will like it?” I asked worriedly and still stunned with how I look in a wedding dress. 

 

“He will love it!” Jiwon jumped up from her seat and linked her arm to mine. “I’m gonna test it!” She then turned her back from me and took a selfie showing the back side of the dress that I’m wearing. She then texted it to her brother with a caption, Envious much?. Then my mama and Mrs. Choi came in and gushed over how I look. Then, not five minutes later Jiwon’s phone rang. 

 

“See? Video call request from Siwon-oppa…” Jiwon waved her phone at me before scooting away from me to answer her phone. “Ne, oppa?”

 

“Where are you guys? Can I see her?” I heard Siwon asked frantically and I just can’t help but giggle.

 

“Of course you cannot see her in a wedding gown!” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“Ugh, you guys are such a tease…” I heard Siwon’s frustrated voice and I giggled some more.

 

“Sorry oppa, Jiwon’s just testing on how you will love it.” I butted in without showing my face to the screen.

 

“You’ll look lovely in whatever you’ll wear, Honey.” Siwon said, making me blush instantly.

 

“See? I told ya!” Jiwon squealed.

 

“Can I just have a glimpse?” Siwon asked.

 

“No you can’t, I already gave you a preview, that’s enough.” Jiwon scolded her brother. “Besides, that’s not the dress she’ll be wearing. You shouldn’t spoil the moment, I want to see your face the first time you see Alex-unnie.” I smiled at Jiwon; she’s right, I also wanted to see Siwon’s reaction when I walked down the aisle towards him.

 

“Fine. I’ll just wait until September.” Siwon sighed.

 

“Just few more months, oppa…” I encouraged him.

 

“Yes, just few more months and we’re getting married.” I

Please log in to read the full chapter