Please Say Yes

Why I Love You (Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Alex's outfit for this chapter or choose whatever you want :)

 

 

-Alex’s POV-

 

It’s already quarter to seven in the evening, and most of my guests are already here. My family had arrived and Siwon’s family is already here too. In fifteen minutes, the program is about to start. But the guys aren’t here yet. Siwon isn’t here yet, and it made me feel kind of tensed. I started to dial up the most time-conscious of all the members, Heechul-oppa.

 

“Oppa, hi! Where are you guys?” I asked. I know he’s never late to his appointments and schedules.

 

“I’m just parking my car, Ryeongu and Kanginnie are the only ones with me…” Heechul-oppa said.

 

“Oh, okay… I just thought that you guys are together…” I said. "Anyways, I'll see you guys in a bit."

 

“Arasso… We’ll see you in a few.” Heechul-oppa said before hanging up. Now I’m getting more tensed.

 

*Where are they? Where is Siwon?* I searched familiar faces in the crown but none of them was the person I am looking for.

 

“Alex, the program’s about to start in just a few minutes…” Jihyo said, I sighed heavily and turned to Jihyo. I clutched my phone tighter. “You okay?” She asked when she saw how tensed I was.

 

“I… H-he’s not here yet… I’m just gonna make one more phone call…” I stammered and dialled Siwon’s number. It took few rings before he could answer his phone. Jihyo stood by my side.

 

“Hi Honey…” Siwon said when he answered his phone. I could almost hear his car’s engine speeding up. “We’re on our way…” He said without me being able to say something.

 

“But where are you guys?” I asked. “The program’s about to start, your family’s here already…” My eyebrows crossing.

 

“I just had to run an errand, I’m sorry, but I promise I’m on our way.” Siwon rambled without even breathing in between.

 

“Like how long will it take for you to get here?” I asked, I’m starting to get a little more impatient. Jihyo then started to rub my arm, trying to calm me down.

 

“Hun, I promise, I’ll be there… I’m really sorry…” Siwon said, and I just had to clench my jaw to prevent me from angry rambling.

 

“Okay, I guess I’ll just have to see you later…” I said, holding back my tears. People who knew that Siwon and I are together were asking me where he is, and it’s getting tiresome. With the years being together in a relationship with Siwon, I should’ve been used to him being late or having cancelled or postponed dates or sudden change of plans. But this is different, this is a celebration of my success in this chosen career. This is a very important event for me and I just wanted to share it with him. But he’s not here yet and won’t be able to make it on time.

 

When I got out of the hall, I saw seven members, Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Kangin, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook. I had a photo-op with them and chatted with them for a short while. But I had to circulate and meet with other guests. 

 

Just then, the program started. There was a ribbon cutting ceremony and I had to make a speech about my exhibited works, my inspirations and thank everyone who made it there. But it felt hard to make that speech knowing that one of the most important person I’m dedicating my speech to wasn’t there. When I got the chance to meet with the members again…

 

“Where is he?” I asked them.

 

“He’s probably on his way don’t worry Alex. I’m sure Siwon has a good reason for being late…” Leeteuk tried to calm me down, but I couldn’t hide my disappointment anymore. I noticed them glaring at Donghae, making him hang his head low and pout the entire time.

 

“He better have…” I rolled my eyes off.

 

“Try to enjoy Alex, this is your event…” Heechul said.

 

“Trust me, I’m trying…” I sighed. “But thanks for being here, I totally appreciate it. And thank you for the presents, you guys really didn’t have to do that…” I said genuinely and tried to smile.

 

“You know we won’t miss it…” Kangin said.

 

“Alex, he’s here…” Jihyo suddenly came up to me excitedly and we all knew who she is talking about. The other members suddenly smiled at me brightly. But as much as I missed Siwon, being not able to see him for more than a month, I don’t really like to see him right now. 

 

I saw Siwon then with Kyuhyun and Henry talking with the few media and publicists. Jihyo almost dragged me to them to get us into a photo-op. I tried to smile, but I couldn’t help but give Siwon a piercing glare even though he looked so dapper, neat and smelled really nice. He's wearing a white dress shirt under his coat, he knows I love it when he wears anything white.  *Alex, snap out of it! You’re mad at him, remember?* 

 

Then I heard one of the publicists asked him: “It’s really nice to see almost all of the Super Junior members here. You sure have gotten close with the featured artist…”

 

“Ne, we had few photo shoots with Ms. Alex and the group had gotten close to her ever since and she got to be in a same photography workshop with Siwon-shi few years back…” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Alex-noona is really easy to work with. She knows what she wants as an artist and her works registered beautifully and complemented with our style…” Henry continued.

 

“Speaking of, there had been speculations that Siwon-shi and our artist, Ms. Alex had been secretly dating together these past few years. Can you clear out that alleged dating rumours?” The publicist asked and was really intrigued. For the years that Siwon and I are together, those dating rumours about us never died down, especially when linked at

Please log in to read the full chapter