The Works

Why I Love You (Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Siwon’s POV-

 

“This is the garden where we could held the reception. It’ll be really stunning on September. The weather is perfect, not to cold nor too warm. We could also pitch a white draped tent, we’ll put up warm lights, chandelier in the middle up-top, sparkling lights by the fountain, just really romantic…” Ren, our wedding planner said as she took us from the church to the garden. It’s really beautiful, but Alex’s smile is just priceless whenever Ren tells us to imagine the look on our big day.

 

“Your wedding planner looks pretty.” Teukie-hyung cooed to me in a whisper. I tagged him along with Donghae and Eunhyuk as my best man and my groomsmen. Alex took her sister Izzy, my sister Jiwon and her best friend Jihyo with her as her maid of honor and bridesmaids.

 

Alex heard what Tuekie-hyung said. “Why don’t you ask her to be your date on our wedding?” Alex whispered cooing back.

 

“Hyungie’s got a date~~~” Eunhyuk sang mockingly in almost a whisper.

 

“She’s pretty… She could be our new noo-nim…” Donghae the five year old excitedly said, earning an elbowing from our hyung.

 

“Let’s move on with the security, shall we?” Ren asked us, oblivious of what’s happening. We then followed her to the office to discuss the security issues. Just then, my phone beeped, along with the phones of Teukie-hyung, Donghae and Eunhyuk. As we checked our handphones, we all knew who texted us.

 

Reminding you guys of your afternoon schedule. The message read and it’s from our manager. The four girls looked at us, Alex especially looked at me. I opened my mouth to explain but she had beat me to it, she knew that we had to go.

 

“Is it time for your sched?” Alex asked, noticing my apologetic look she said, “It’s okay guys. You guys go, we can manage…” Alex smiled genuinely which somewhat slightly broke my heart. I really wanted to be here with her and plan every detail of our wedding together.

 

“Don’t worry guys, we can handle this… Well, girls usually really does all the work…” Jiwon said.

 

“Just keep me updated, okay?” I said.

 

“Of course, I will. You guys go…” Alex said.

 

“I’m really sorry. I’ll call you and I’ll see you soon, Hun…” I said before giving a peck on her lips. “I love you…”

 

“Take care, I love you…” Alex replied with a hint of blush. She’s not really a fan of public display of affection especially in front of people she knows. But for some reason, I just love to see her blush.

 

Alex knew that this was coming, she insisted that we should just meet here at the church instead of me picking her up to their apartment. Alex is an independent person but I always wanted to be there for her, let her know that I’m here to help, to understand her, to take care of her and love her. She always understands my schedules even though I know she’s getting pissed sometimes. But this time is different; it’s for the both of us, it’s the start of our union, that’s why I wanted to be with her. But I also have to work for our future too.

 

We got to the hair salon for our today’s filming schedule in a variety talk show. Our stylists were already waiting for us when we got there, the makeup sets, hair styling equipments and wardrobes are ready. I always have my game face on when I have schedules, but this time, it’s as if I want to bail out. But I have to be professional and like I’ve said, I’m also building a future for my future family.

 

“You could wear this white dress shirt under a sweater. Do you prefer a navy blue sweater or a maroon one?” The stylist noona asked me.

 

“The maroon one is better…” A voice of a woman said. When I looked out, it was my co-star to my new drama that we’re currently filming, Son Jisun.

 

“Ah Jisun-noonim…” I greeted her with a slight bow. We aren’t really close, we just formally met during our script reading two months ago. “I’d take the navy blue, for our fandom…” I told our stylist otherwise before turning back to my co-star.

 

“Oh please Siwon, stop calling me noona, you’re my sunbae after all… I already told you to call me by my name, Jisun, plain and simple…” She said with an extra friendly smile while touching my arm. It’s really awkward not to call her noona, she’s two years older than me. Then I saw my bandmates looking at her.

 

“Oh, I’m being rude, these are my bandmates Leeteuk-hyung, Eunhyuk and Donghae. Guys, this is J-Jisun my co-star in the new drama that I’m currently filming…” I slightly stuttered and they exchanged shake hands and greetings. For some reason, it felt weird saying her name informally, to be quite honest.

 

“So what’s your schedule today guys?” Jisun asked without taking her celebrity smile off her lips.

 

“We have a filming for a variety talk show today, it’s part of album promotions and your drama promotions…” Leeteuk-hyung answered for us like a leader, as always.

 

“Oh wow, I should’ve been a part of that talk show to help you guys promote, too bad I already have a schedule too…” Jisun said with a smirk at the corner of her lips. We only managed a smile as a reply. “Anyways, I don’t want to keep you guys, have fun filming. And I’ll see you tomorrow Siwon…” She continued before living us. I gave her a curt nod in return.

 

“See you tomorrow?” Eunhyuk mockingly asked when he thought Jisun can’t hear us.

 

“We have a filming tomorrow for the drama…” I answered rather defensively.

 

“If I’m not mistaken, she’s flirting with you…” Donghae who seemed doesn’t have a voice control said, earning a glare from me and Leeteuk-hyung.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter