First Meetings

Matchmaking In The Making

("Ow" | "Ow")

Wonwoo unceremoniously landed on the ground (Wonwoo: Why was I the only one falling here? | Minmi: Because! You fell in love first :x). He rubbed his head and winced. Embarrased by the sudden fall and his insane moment earlier, Wonwoo huffed out in irritation. This was not becoming his day.

"Hey sorry about that", a hand stretched out in front of him. Wonwoo looked at it and slowly to the person that the arm was attached to. 

 

(No he did not just gape like an idiot. 

And no, his heart did not start beating out of his chest. 

.

.

.

Wonwoo: Please stop staring at me like that)

 

After a couple of (heart)beats, Wonwoo wrapped his hand around the opened palm. He smiled gratefully at the person. The guy he collided with pulled Wonwoo up with unexpected ease. With a squeek of surprise, Wonwoo landed on his two feet unstably. The blue-haired guy helped steady Wonwoo by holding him still. Wonwoo blushed at the intimate contact, to which the guy just flashed him a grin. The guy let him go after a few unnecessary moments and coughed. 

'I'm sorry for bumping into you", the guy started. Wonwoo couldn't help but be attracted to the guy's smooth voice. Oh and also his face. Yeap he had a great face.

Yes, our dear Mingyu-oppa is a handsome one isn't he?~

"Yeah he is", Wonwoo said dreamily, until he realized that it wasn't quite the right response to Mingyu(?)'s words. He shook his head and gaped slightly. He coughed out, "I mean, no, I should be sorry. I wasn't looking at where I was going"

Mingyu(?) shook his head and smiled. "Nah, I guess we're both at fault here"

Wonwoo nodded at that. He also cursed slightly under his breath because that smile should not be allowed to exist. Wonwoo toyed with the thought that guy might be the Kingka of the school, because he was sure that no one could come remotely close to the guy's handsomeness. 

"But anyways, I haven't seen you around before. Are you new?"

Wonwoo gulped a bit. "Yeah I am. I uhh have to go to the principal's office to get my schedule"

"Hmm, I think it's better to go to the morning assembly first. The principal's probably already in the auditorium already"

"Ohh..."

"Hey, we can go together! You'll need someone stick with since this school's a bit... messed up" Mingyu scratched his cheek. Wonwoo raised an eyebrow at that. "Not weird weird, but different. This school's very unique. You'll see" Mingyu coughed. Wonwoo smiled. "Anyways, we should hurry, we've already lost too much time standing around like idiots"

Mingyu started walking to the left and Wonwoo folllowed closely behind. He scanned the hallway and was surprised at the lack of people. Usually students would linger around if there was every a morning assembly, at the very least one to two of them, but the hallway was completely deserted! It doesn't make any sense to Wonwoo. Mingyu, noticing the confused glances, laughed. "Everyone treats school events very seriously. They don't want to anger the guy speaking this morning"

"Oh Seungcheol-hyung?"

"Haha god no, I was talking about Woozi-hyung. His real name's Lee Jihoon, but everyone just calls him Woozi. Except for Seungcheol... hyung? Wait you know Seungcheol-hyung??" Mingyu(?) halted. He frowned at the familiarity of the name from Wonwoo's lips. Wonwoo smiled and sheepishly rubbed his neck.

"Yeah we're childhood friends. I forgot to call him last night because I was too busy doing... something", Wonwoo looked to the right. Mingyu nodded and continued walking. Wonwoo breathed a sigh of relief when the other didn't question anything.

OH... OMG We should show totally show Mingyu what excatly happened last night :DD

"NO WE SHOULDN'T!", Wonwoo quickly snapped. He questioned why a smiley face flew through his mind. He hoped to god that it wasn't the "void's" expression because that would be really really creepy. "Ahh", he uttered when Mingyu(?) jerked his head back. "Sorrypleaseignorethat"

Mingyu(?) raised an eyebrow then laughed. "No worries, Seungcheol-hyung does that too"

"Really?"

"Yeah he yells at this imaginary thing sometimes. I can hear it too once in a while, but not as much as Seungcheol-hyung. I told you this place is weird"

"Couldn't agree with you more", Wonwoo grimanced. Hopefully this 'void' will leave him alone. Lest cause any more problems.

They entered the auditorium minutes after.

.

Pfft, as if I can ever leave you guys alone :DD

 


 

In another room of the center building, two figures could be seen  

.

.

("Wait hasn't this been written before?", Seungkwan questioned the text above him.

"But this time I'm a part of it!", Vernon grinned, hand forming a V. 

"No one asked you to be here!", Seungkwan yelled)

 

OMG you guys, go get a room! (Seungkwan: We're already in a room! | Vernon: Ooh *smirks* | Seungkwan: SHUT UP NOT IN THAT WAY IDIOT

Fine, fine, I'll do something different. 

*Clears throat*

 

There was a beat of silence between Seungkwan and Vernon as they stared at the monitors on the desk. After witnessing such a cheesy event, Seungkwan felt the need to punch the monitor (to regain his manliness). It was originally just Seungkwan looking at the monitors, but Vernon decided to join in as well. Now they had barely a minute left before the assembly starts and both were standing still like idiots.

"That was... Interesting?", Vernon broke the silence. Seungkwan merely nodded his head. "Hey hyung, we should get going to the assembly now"

"Oh what? Yeah", Seungkwan snapped out of his daze. He got up and headed out the door. Vernon speed walked after the diva and wrapped his arm around Seungkwan's neck. Seungkwan rolled his eyes but doesn't push away, knowing that this was a usual thing. But that doesn't mean that he liked having Vernon around, really. He just thought that the delinquant is too pitiful and needed a positive influence in his life... Yeah, that sounds believable. They practically teleported to the assembly hall.

.

.

.

("10 bucks says they'll confess by the next 2 chapters"

"Hah are you kidding me? They don't even know each other's names!"

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you see the (?) after Mingyu-hyung's name? That means that Wonwoo(?)-hyung(?) doesn't actually know Mingyu's name. And I bet Mingyu doesn't either. Nono, it's more like in 5 chapters... probably"

"Well the author loves me more so she'll agree with me! I was her bias you know"

"You're kidding right? You actually think she'll have everything planned by the next 2 chapters? THAT lazy author?"

"YAH YOU GUYS STOP TALKING BEHIND MY BACK DAMNIT! AND I'M NOT THAT INCOMPETENT! YOU'RE MAKING THIS CHAPTER ALL ABOUT YOU")

 


 

There was a wide gathering of people in the auditorium. 

Well, duhh, it's an assembly. Who in their right mind would defy Woozi? Well there's Seungcheol but  

Nevermind, so yeah lot's of people present. The students were all excited because it's been a while since they've had an assembly. The way the assemblies worked in Pledis High was noticably different from other high schools. For one, since this was an performance art school, there would always be one or two shows being put on by the students. Afterwards would be the content of the assembly itself and then finally, dismissal. 

After a while, the auditorium's lights started going out. No one flinched and instead, the students stopped talking. There was a tense silence before the lights again, colorful and crazy, directing towards the stage. Minghao backfliped into the light, followed by 3 others who jumped straight in. The beat started and they did a cool dance performance. People started cheering and chanting.

DK's voice was noticable in the crowd. His loud cheering was distinguishable from miles away!

Continuous shoutings of "Go Hoshi, Go Minghao, Go Jun, Go Dino!", prompted the crowd to start chanting too. It was a refreshingly cool performance, filled with smooth dance moves and sharp techniques. Safe to say that the crowd went wild! (Minmi: *Cheer with me now* WOOOOOOO!)

They ended with a BAM! The students all clapped and smiled at the rich performance. The performance team bowed and was handed a microphone. 

"Thank you so much! Sadly, it's the only show we have for this assembly. But hey, it was satisfying right? Or at least I hope it was" Hoshi grinned cheekily into the mike. His voice was breatheless from the performance but he enjoyed it, so he didn't care. The audience cheered back. Hoshi passed the mike to Chan. 

"Yeah, so now, please give a hand to our beloved school president, Seungcheol-hyung!" Chan announced and clapped. The performance team bowed and left the stage, high-fiving Seungcheol as they filed out. Seungcheol accepted the mike with a smile and looked towards his audience. 

"Wasn't that an amazing performance guys?! Let's have another round of applause for our main performance team!!" Seungcheol beckoned the audience. They gladly complied, adding in whistles or two. Seungcheol beamed. "Now come's the boring part of the assembly, sorry. We need to go over the clubs, contests, and fair stuff. For clubs, let's call up Joshua and Jeunghan!"

"WOOOOOOOOOO!" auditorium thundered. Everyone knew of Joshua and Jeunghan. Heck they were practically the angels of the school! Even the male students have mad respects for the duo. 

As the two students climb up the stage, all the students put on their spare sunglasses that they keep at all times. It was a requirement of the school's dresscode to bring sunglasses because too many people would get blinded when they stare at Jeonghan too long. The principal decided that the eyewear would be necessary. Even she smacked on a pair of peach-colored stylish sunglasses. Jeonghan and Joshua bowed. They opened their mouths and   

And we'll stop here :DD

 


 

Author's Notes:

So heyy, this was delayed wasn't it? I'm so sorry to those people who thought I was going to upload a chapter within last week.

I havE A VALID REASON THOUGH :DD

I delayed both stories so that I can be at least one chapter ahead for each! This makes it easier for the stories to flow better and have good content <3

ALSO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOMETHING EVERY WEEK

There could be two in a week even! Idk We'll seee~

I will try my very best to stick to this promise ~ If I don't upload it, it's Seventeen's fault for not coorporating with me yeah? ~~ (Seventeen: Wait what? Don't go blamming us when you're too lazy to upload!!)

Hmm, last time I had you guys comment your nationality (If you want, you can still do so~ In fact, I'd really like it if you do!).

Why not this time, COMMENT hmm, a color maybe? It doesn't have to be your favorite one though. Actually, comment a color that was not seen in this fic :DD That'd be fun to see (if you guys know your colors xD) - I would also recommend that the people who already comment their nationality to comment a color as well! Everyone, join in pleaseee haha! 

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING AND UPVOTING :DDDD

Lots of Love, Minmi.