Of Fail Announcements, Insanity, and Stalker!Boo

Matchmaking In The Making

It was a nice, calm morning.

"WOOZI, YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN YOUR UNIFORM TODAY!", the booming sound of Seungcheol's voice echoed the school. 

Oh look, there's our main(?) character shouting right now and ruining the pleasant atmosphere the author-nim tried so hard to make.

"AS IF, YOU ONLY WROTE ONE SENTENCE YOU TRASH AUTHOR-NIM!", Seungcheol hollered again into the school's intercom. (Seungcheol: ALSO I AM THE MAIN CHARACTER THANK YOU VERY MUCH Minmi: *Snickers* You and every other member bro). This would happen practically every morning. Everyone's already gotten used to the blantant declaration of love along with the sarcastic remark to the void. (Hansol: Who does he even talk to? | Mingyu: *Shakes head* We'll never know) In fact, they are so accustomed to it that no one even bothers to say anything about this routine to the president anymore. It seemed as if the president would always have an unreasonable comeback like, "Sure everyone's wearing the same thing but Woozi looks much prettier in them", or "He likes to hear these kinds of things so it's important that I make an announcement everyday". He does this despite knowing how scary the pink-haired singer can get when he's embarrased or angered. Which leads to another thing that would happen everyday. 

 

Seucheol smiled as he heard loud footsteps getting closer to the broadcast room. He waited for about two seconds until  

SLAM!

StepStepStep

JUMP!

W H A C K. 

Thud

Woozi stood over him in a murderous haze while Seungcheol cradled his poor hurt head. There was a swirling black aura surrounding the smaller student (Minmi: As black as my soul~) and a big imaginary red tick on his head. Woozi fake smiled in a way that it hurt his cheeks as his eyebrows twitched in anger. He punched his right fist into his left palm in an I'm-going-to-beat-you-up kind of way. 

"Yaaa didn't I tell you to stop making unnecessary announcements, you useless president", Woozi sneered in silent rage. The intercom picked up the conversation clearly. "How dare you shout out such a shameless sentence! Do you wanna get hit!"

"Maah Mahh, Jihoonie-ah, you've already hit me once today" Seungcheol smiled. He sat cross-legged on the floor and leaned on his two arms. "Are you that in love with me that you want to make more physical contact?" He asked cheekily. 

"You...", Woozi muttered, flabagastered by the shameless display. "You really DO want to get hit do you" Woozi said as he fisted his hand and smiled angrily. He was about ready to swing when suddenly a pair of arms intercepted him. Hoshi grinned brightly as he held the genius composer back, ignoring the yells of "Let me go!" and "He's really gonna get it this time!". DK popped his head in the doorway moments later and laughed as his boyfriend try his best to keep the vocal leader in line (Woozi: LET. ME. GO!Hoshi: NO WAY, WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG DAMNIT! DAMNIT)

"Just hurry up and make the announcement you're suppose to make, president. Even though Hoshi might look strong, he's actually not" DK joked, to which he received an instant death glare from his boyfriend. He countered the motion with a flying kiss, making Hoshi blush in embarassement and Woozi green in disgust (Woozi: Gross Seungcheol: It's love *Sighs dramatically*). Woozi huffed when no one said anything and stopped struggling. Hoshi, seeing the sign of surrender, let Woozi go.

Woozi rolled his eyes at that and walked calmly to the intercom system. He cleared his throat and said, in a soothing manner, "All student bodies are required to head to the auditorium for a brief assembly in the next 5 minutes. I repeat, all students to the auditorium in the next 5 minutes" There was a brief moment of silence before: "Choi Seungcheol is a stupid, idiotic moron. Please ignore his previous statements and also his existance"

Woozi left immideately, leaving a gaping dancer, a smiling vocalist, and a love-struck president.

.

("Whipped"), someone coughed from the hallway. 

 


 

Wonwoo stared blankly at the speaker up on the wall. It was his first day of school there, despite the school year already starting, and he's already feeling slightly traumatized. The fact that it was his childhood friend who made the gross cheesy announcment made him feel even more uncomfortable in the new environment. At least he can take comfort in knowing the fact that Seungcheol is gay. It was obvious since they were kids with Seungchoel staring secretly at the guys during elementary soccer practises. Well, Wonwoo didn't mind either since he bats for the other team too.

Wonwoo sighed and frowned. He really should have told Seungcheol that he was going to go to the same school. He was about to last night, but... he got preoccupied after unpacking his stuff... And became too busy... doing something...

... My myyy how secretive. Tsk Tsk Tsk, that won't do. Ohh I know! Let's flashback to what exactly happened last night!

"Wait what" Wonwoo began  

 

~POOF: Flashback~

Darkness shrouded the four corners of the room. It was late at night and the only source of light was the screen of a computer. A figure was seen hunched over the desktop, paying rapt attention to the screen and shielding it as if they don't want anyone else to see the content. The figure's breathing began to quicken and the room temperature rose considerably. The figure's hands were slightly above the waist and seemed to be doing a certain questionable up-and-down motion-- 

"WAIT WAIT WAIT STOPPPPPPPP!", Wonwoo flailed his arms about wildly.

~POOF: Reality~

 

"YAH if you want to show what happened last night at least sAY IT WITHOUT MAKING ME SOUND WEIRD!" Wonwoo screamed into thin air. He was slightly confused about the whole flashback thing, but was too flustered to say anything else. Which is bad considering the "void's" tendency to find certain loopholes.

 

... Tsk, Party-pooper. Okay okay, it'll be said better this time. And I mean, since you didn't object, let's continue the flashback shall we?

"Wait no  "

 

~Poof: Flashback (take 2)~

The figure seemed to be chanting something under their breath as they continued to focus on the screen. The words they say were breatheless and high-pitched. The figure gulped audibly and let out a shudder despite the high temperature of the room. They looked down at their hands and  

"Woah woah time-out! Time-outttt!",  Wonwoo interrupted suddenly, with his hands forming a T. 

God Damnit, what now?!

~Poof: Reality~

 

I did it better this time!

"NO YOU DIDN'T!"

Yes I did! I wasn't using any weird language! In fact I think I did really well. I mean you were doing that right?

"Video games! It was video games, I swear! After I finished unpacking everything I started playing Skyrim! My breath quickened because I was being freaking chased by a giant (Minmi: *Being wise* One does not simply kill a giant | Wonwoo: *Nods continuously* Pretty sure it's unheard of) and I shuddered because I finally got away! Plus I was using a PC controller! So my hands were slightly above my waist and I had to look down to take a glance at the controls! I wasn't doing anything weird I swear!" Wonwoo shouted as he breathed heavily.

... Umm, yeah, that's what I meant though. Video games. What else could I have been saying??

 

Wonwoo stopped at that. He was THIS close into tearing out his hair at the annoying voice of the ... void? He paused when he realized that there was no one there. His heavy breathing from the outburst died down and he blushed when he realized he had an audience who witnessed his fleeting moment of insanity. Immediately feeling the need to go bury himself under a rock, Wonwoo fled to into the school building. As he was looking down, he didn't realize that there was another person going the same way. And you know what happens next. 

BAM

("Ow" | "Ow")

 


 

In another room of the center building, a figure is seen hunched over multiple of monitors on the desk. The figure was wheezing due to lack of oxygen because they were laughing too much. The principal in the same room lifted her head up from her desktop and raised an eyebrow. She got up to see what the figure was laughing so hard about and deadpanned. "You know that happens everyday right? Doesn't it ever get old?"

"It's still funny to see what Woozi is going to do", the person snickered. "Man his leaping skills just keep getting better! His jump-kicks are practically deadly now".

The principal sighed and shook her head. "Seungcheol should just stop talking" She tsked pitifully. "Woozi's too strong for his own good" 

"Haha no, god no. He shoudn't stop because it's just too funny I can't!" The figure bursts out laughing again. "I don't have much to entertain me so I need a daily dose of JiCheol to make my morning 100000x better"

The principal rolled her eyes. "I honestly don't understand your fascination in looking at random people through those monitors. It's frankly a bit creepy  "

"How else am I suppose to know all the deeds?"

"  Also you're a student for God's sake! You are not suppose be able to do this at all! In fact, you shouldn't be so comfortable staying in the principle's office either! People might think you're some kind of delinquent"

"Me? ME? A delinquent? How dare you say that", the boy exclaimed dramatically. "I am the great Boo Seungkwan! Those delinquents are nothing compared to me! Especially that little brat! (Seungkwan: *Mumbles* Think he's so cool for having a nickname. Pfft what kind of name is Vernon anyway. A stupid name)

 

The people outside of the room stared at the door for a split second before deciding that ("Nope, not getting involved"). Also that they should hurry to the assembly lest getting beat up by a certain pink-haired student. 

 

"Whatever you say", the principal chucked. She headed over to the door. "Hey, you have only 3 minutes left. You should go to the assemble now or Woozi's going to have a field day with your face"

"Hmm, I'll go in a bit", Seungkwan squinted as something caught the corner of his eyes. "Woozi won't do anything to me, I AM his best friend after all"

The principal shrugged at that. "Well I'll go first. Don't do anything weird"

Seungkwan rolled his eyes and shouted back, "You're the weird one! Letting a student use your office as his own!" He ignored the indigant response of the principa from the hallway. Something about him being the one who brought himself over or what not... (Principal: I honestly have no authority in this place *tears* | Minmi: There, there *Pats back comfortly* If it makes you feel better, I'm sure the readers love you, right? *Stares at readers expectantly meaningfully*)

He looked back down at the monitor to his left, in which shows the School's Kingka with another person. Seungkwan didn't remember the face so he assumed that it was a new student. He smirked as they collided. "Interesting", Seungkwan hummed. He leaned forward to focus his vision on the screen. Doing so made him unaware of his surrondings.

There was light footsteps going directly to the principle's room. A head popped in and stared lovingly at the figure, before wiping it off and settled on a smirk. 

 

"Hey my Boo~ What's my favorite hyung doing right now?" A cheeky voice resonated the room. 

"YAH CHWE HANSOL GO AWAY YOU DELINQUENT"

 


 

Author's Notes:

( TДT)Help, I keep laughing at my own jokes. I'm trash.

Anywayz I hope you like it. I added in some interesting things and I hope you guys can see them haha

Ohh I know, why don't you comment on the things you, the reader, noticed? It'll be fun to hear about what you guys see and think! 

Also comment what you think of the principle? I don't know if I'll make her someone important, but I kind of want her to be a fangirl and ship all the ships xD I think it'll be fun with her popping in at different parts of the story.

And comment your, idk, nationality? I want to see the diversity of my readers (And maybe I can include things like that into my story?

.

I really want this to be more open to the readers. Or something that readers can get involve with! Let's spam the comment section, shall we? :DD

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING <3 I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH WRITING THESE STORIES AND YOU GUYS GIVE ME MOTIVATION (LIFE). Please await patiently for the next chapter :DD

Lots of love, Minmi.