Who ?

The Shield that Cover The Self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Dara's POV

 

" Hey Bom !! Wanna join me going to the new ice cream shop in front of our school today ?! " I jump at Bom shoulder . " Ani ! I have work " Bom said slowly . I look at her. " What kind of work ? " . She kept silent . " That work ? " I hissed . Taeyeon always give her too much work !  . She looks at me and smile . " I love to do her homework tho , I can think that I am the genius one in the world . " I sigh.  " But -- " Bom stopped me .

 

 

" No ! I want to do her work ... " Bom run from me and waved a goodbye .

  

" I HATE YOU ! " I shout at her .

 

" I LOVE YOUU " Bom shouted from far . I smiled .

 

 

For some fact , Bom is someone that even I can't fight with her decisions . I start to walk toward the new ice cream shop . I take my phone out while walking . Walking without doing anything is boring. Scrolling the phone , something popped out in my hand .

 

 


" Should I call GD ?! " I smile and start to open my phone contact . About to push his dial , I remember that he has work today . " AISHH ! everyone is too busy " I shout and kick some stone at the road . I keep walking while just looking in front . The road seem so quiet that make my body feels the chill . I keep walking until I heard someone whistling . I turned my back , but i don't see anything or anyone.

 

 

Maybe my imagination , I positively think .

 

 

I start to walk back , but I feel like someone is following me from back . I fastened my walk . My hand already at my pocket . I always bring pepper spray with me because my mom always remind me about the importance of pepper spray toward girls. The feels pf being followed still linger in my heart. When I reach at the corner of the street  , I start to run . I turn a bit my head to see at my back . I saw a few men is running toward me . " " I hissed . I tried to fasten my speed and keep running until I bump into someone . I quickly stand up and tried to run back without even thinking to apologize to that one I bump . I about to run until the one I bump grip my hand . I look at the one I bump face and shock . " DONGHAE LET ME GO " I shout .

 

 

what the hell is he doing here !

 

 

" You need to follow me, young lady " Donghae said sternly . " NO ! " I tried to bite his hand but he is quick . Donghae hug me and push into a black car . I tried to shout for help , but the street is too busy with quietness .

 

 


Author POV

 


" LET ME GO ! " Dara shout . " No " a man with mask still grip both of Dara's hand . " I DON'T WANT TO ENTER THAT PIT OF HELL AGAIN !! " Dara shout anger . " Just shut up . " the man said slowly to her . The car still moving until it stop at a place . The man open the car and pull Dara out . Dara look at the place . Her eyes wide . " NOO" Dara hit the man hand and tried to run away . But her attempt is fail because someone tripped her . " " Dara hissed . She turn around and her eyes widen . " D-ddoon- Donghae " she stutter . " Now get up and lets enter the mansion . " Donghae hold Dara's elbow to help her stand , but being push by Dara . Donghae smirked . " you look so cute when you try to push me ... even with your hand being tied . " Donghae smile and pick her up like bridal style . " YAA LET ME DOWNN " Dara shout . " No , princess " Donghae pick her until they enter inside the house . Donghae let Dara go . " ughh " Dara push Donghae . Dara then turn around and gasp.

 

 

" Welcome home , Miss Sandara Park " a group of maids , in line , bow at her . " May I assist you to Mr Lee ? " one of the butler ask me . " I don't want to meet him . " Dara said sternly . " And I said you have to . " Donghae said . Dara look at Donghae . " No ! " Dara shout . Donghae eyed the bodyguards beside Dara . The bodyguards then hold Dara's hand and push her . Dara make some weird face . " you " Dara hissed .

 

 


The bodyguards and Dara keep walking until they stopped at one door . Donghae then knock the door . " Enter " small voice inside the room echoed.  Donghae open the door .  " oo my Donghae ... why are you here ? how about the mission " Lee Hanbin , Donghae's father said slowly . " I bring you this . " Donghae pointed at the floor . Dara , who is being hold by the bodyguards , being pushed toward the floor .  Lee Hanbin smile .

 

 

" Long time no see .... step-daughter "  Hanbin look at Dara . " Huh " Dara smirk . " What did you want ? You want to kill me like you kill my mom ?! " Dara add.  Hanbin laughed . Dara face changed into a disturb face .The environment is so quiet that only Hanbin scary laugh can be heard everywhere.  Hanbin walk slowly toward Dara , who is on the floor . Dara keep eyeing Hanbin . Then Hanbin stop . He start to enter his hand into his pocket and take out some piece of paper ." The paper look like a picture " Dara thought . " What it is ? " Dara asked . " You must loved to see this . " Then Hanbin throw the paper toward Dara . The photo ended up in front of Dara . Dara take a look at the picture and her eyes widen.  " B..Bom ? " Dara stuttered .

 

 

 

" You ..... know her ? " Dara added . " Yes .... she is.... my beautiful enemy , my daughter " Hanbin said simply . Dara stand up . " WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO !? " Dara shout . " nothing . Just an addition of slave maybe ? " Hanbin smirk . " I WONT EVEN HELP YOU ! " Dara point her hand toward Hanbin .

 

 

" Awwww , you must help me . " Hanbin face changed . " or otherwise ...... your blood is at her room " he said quietly . Dara just stand stood .  " Bring her to her room . " Hanbin said while looking straight to Donghae . " NO ! " dara shout . She tried to run but Donghae quickly grip her hand . Dara bit Donghae hand . She quickly run but the door is closed . Dara tried to open the door and it is a success . But then , a shot of gun can be heard  . Everyone stood still without even bother to move . Hanbin has killed a butler by shooting through his head . " Stop running and go to your room . " He said sternly and walk toward his table . " NO ! " Dara tried to run again but being hit by  something that being thrown by Hanbin .

 

 

A glass doll.

 

 

But then , there is a commotion out at the room .

 

 

 

GD POV

 

 

Today is a boring day . I don't even meet my girlfriend . TOP is nowhere to be seen . School has ended . I walk toward the gate and see Dara , my girlfriend is walking alone . I about to shout her name , but I think it is the best to suprise her from back . I slowly walking behind her until I feel my phone vibrate . I stop from walking and take out my phone . It is TOP who is calling me . I picked up the phone .

 

" Hey "

" GD where are you ? "

" I'm here walking behind Dara . AND WHERE ARE YOU ?! " 

" I at YG headquarters . Come here right know . There is something shocked that I must show at you "

" okay , I on my way after I met Dara .. BYE ! "

 

I close the phone . I about to walk back but Dara is nowhere to be seen . I keep walking until I heard someone scream . " It like Dara's voice... " I widen my eyes . I run toward the sources of loud voice . Shockly , I saw Dara, who is struggling by someone and being push toward the car . The car move fastly . "DARA !!!!! " I shout . I quickly run to catch the car but my stamina is not to long . In my way toward the car , There is a motorcycle at the street . I quickly ride motorcycle and fortunately there is a key . The owner must be a stupid person . I start the engine and start to ride it fastly . The black car is nowhere to be seen . But then I saw the car back . I quietly follow from the car back , until they enter some place that I don't recognized it road . Then we ended up at a big mansion . no .

 

 

A beautiful mansion .

 

 

Then I stop my motorcycle and walk toward the mansion slowly . Then I saw someone  out from the car . And it shocked me  .

 

 

" Lee Donghae " I said slowly. 

 

 

Then I saw Dara being push out from the car . Then she like struggling to get out from their grip until I saw Donghae picked her up .

 

 

Why did he need to carry her bridal style ., I muttered angrily .

 

 

I slowly crept out and follow them enter the house .

 

 

I enter the house with the house without no fight . I closed the door slowly . But then I feel that someone is behind my back . I fastly turn my body to see a man about to punch me . I quickly punch the man stomach and kick his body . He about to stand up but I quickly pap his neck . " I do learn Biology " I smirk at the man who is dying at the floor . I keep walking toward the room that Donghae bring Dara too . It is silent . I silenlty put ear at the door .  Until someone hold my arm . I turn around to see someone is pointing his gun at my head . I smirked . " You played with wrong boy ,man " I said to him . The man about to pull trigger but I quickly snap his hand and take the gun . I put it at his head and bang ! He's dead . Then I heard some gunshot inside the room . I quickly refill the gun and enter the room . Everyone eyes look at me . " JIYONG ! " Dara who is bleeding hardly at her head shout my name . " WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT HER ?! "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter