Weird

The Shield that Cover The Self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Bom POV

 

 


It is a nice day . Not to hot , not to dark . Everything is fine until Dara and I walk to the board . " ya ... Bom what is that ? " Dara pull me to the crowd at the school's notice board . We noticed that TOP and GD already there . We arrived at the crowd and everyone eyes start to darted toward us or toward me . " what happened ? " I ask them . The crowd start to whispering about something  . Then I saw that TOP and GD already looking at us .

 

 

" ya .... bomm " Dara poked my arm slowly . " wae ? " I turn my head to look at the board .

 

 


" what the hell .... " I mutter .

 

 

- PARK BOM IS AN ORPHAN WHO'S HER PARENT IS KILLED AND HER BROTHER BEING KIDNAPPED .... HOW CAN SHE SURVIVE ? SHE IS LYING THAT HER PARENTS ARE AT AMERICA ! HOW COULD SHE LIVED A FAKE LIFE ? -

 

 


I gasped . " What the hell " my mouth mutter it slowly .

 

 

Under the banner , there is some articles about the tragedy of Park Family that been killed merciless by assasins .

 

 


" how can this happen ? " I mutter at Dara . The crowd's  whisper start to louder . I sense there is about more than 10 pairs of eyes eyeing me . I feel numb . Everybody has know about my past . Then I feel someone pull me away from the crowd . I thought it is Dara but my thought is wrong . It is TOP who is pulling me and both of us left Dara and GD behind . I look at TOP with a weird face but TOP keep maintain a straight face . Then he push me , enter one of abandoned classroom at school's 3rd floor .

 

 

 

" why are you pulling me ? " I ask him while my hand rub my wrist . My wrist hurt a bit because of TOP tight hold in my wrist . Then TOP look at me . " it is because I see you about to cry " TOP said . Then I smile , " so sweet of you .... but no . I am not about to cry ".

 

 

Then TOP pout , " it is not funny ! I am concern about you .... Are you okay ? " TOP asked me . " aaaaa ..... I am okay " I smile widely to him . He smile back .  " Can I ask you something , Bom ? " TOP ask me .

 

 

 

" about the notice huh ? " I smirk at him . " yeah .. Kind of " TOP eyeing other place . " okay ... Mmm where did I need to start.... " I keep humming and sigh . " Did you know about the Parks family case in 2004 ? " I ask him . " everybody knows about the rich family case ." TOP said with determined. " That was my family case . " TOP gave turned shock . " But there is nothing news about you ?! " TOP look to me with a wide eyes . " Being in a rich family is so hard you know .... My birth is being hidden from the world because my parents want me to live a life as a normal girl . They doesn't want their daughter being spoil by money ... So that is way my birth is being hidden . " I said to him . " that's answer the question " he nodes his head . I about to continue the story until.......

 

 


The ring start to bell . " I think it is the time for us to enter class , right ? " TOP ask me . " of course ! Lets go ! " I straighten my skirt , take my bag and start to walk out from the classroom with TOP . We were walking until we stop at TOP class . " thank you for helping me run from the hall " I smile to TOP . " it is okay ! I love to help you ! Goodbye ! " TOP waved his hand and enter the class . I heard GD's shout inside the class called  his name . I turn my body and start to walk towards my class .  " he kind of remind me on someone ... " I wonder and walk . I kinda blushing when he said he loved to help me though .

 

 

TOP POV

 

 


It is early in the morning and GD and me as usual already walking in front of the school's gate . I can see the girls start to whispering about .... Us ....

 

 

I know I am handsome and muscular . I keep walking until someone smash my arm hard . I turn my back to see the who push me and when I turn my back , it is GD . " you " I whisper slowly and chase him . We run and circle around the school lobby about 10 times until GD turns to another way . We kept running until GD stop . " why you stop huh LOSER ! " I catch him . But he doesn't react . " ya waeyo ? " I ask him . " look at the bulletin board ... " GD point his finger toward the board . I tilt my head to see the board .

 

 


- PARK BOM IS AN ORPHAN WHO'S HER PARENT IS KILLED AND HER BROTHER BEING KIDNAPPED .... HOW CAN SHE SURVIVE ? SHE IS LYING TO US SAYING THAT HER PARENTS ARE AT AMERICA . HOW CAN SHE LIVED A FAKE LIFE ?-

 


My eyes start to widen . Whispers can be here from everywhere .

 

 

" omo... Maybe Bom is from thug's family "
" because of criminal ... "
" i will not talk to her starting from today . "

 

 

All of the whispers make my ears bleed . I about to leave with GD until we heard a very familiar voice shouting to make a move   . It is Dara and Bom who is looking at the notice . I saw Bom eyes start to widen while Dara looking at Bom with shock face . Again , the whisper start to be heard again. Bom look like has lost from this world . " I can't bear looking at this moment " I said to GD and walk toward Bom . I pulled her hand and walk off from that place   Everybody look at us . Some girls are whining because ..... Me pulling Bom ? . Then I look at the shock Bom who is looking at me like I am the serial killer .I fastly open the abandoned classroom and push Bom inside . Then I release my grip on her hand . a slight red at her wrist can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter