New Students

The Shield that Cover The Self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

New Students

 

 

Bom POV

 

 

Today morning is . All of my body feel sore because of the beaten that I received from Mr Kim yesterday. But I strengthen myself to wake up and start to dress up to go to school. I put some makeup to cover some bruises on my face . "People can't know about this!", I examine my face, looking for other bruises. Done with covering all of the bruises, I quickly went down to the kitchen and start to make breakfast for the Kim's. I prepared a simple breakfast with some toast bread and coffee. Milk for the boys.

 

Little , I snort.

 

Done with the table, I swiftly take the notepaper on the refrigerator and quickly write some note on it. 

 


- I gonna come back home late because of work.

Bom -

 

 


Even though I know that the note will end up being left out or enter the rubbish, I still know that I need to notify them of my whereabouts and other stuff. They are still my guardian after all. The note is simple but contains everything that is important. What if I'm being kidnapped, then they can use this note to track me down. I hurriedly went out from the house and pave my way towards Dara's house which only takes 3 minutes fast-walk from my house. Upon arriving, I can see Dara already waiting for me in front of her house. Quickly, I approach her and you know what? She teases me.

 

"Lady Spring come too early I see?", she raises her eyebrows. "Shut up Sandara Park. Let's go to the school !", I pull Dara's hand, quickly paving our way from her house straight towards the school. "Wait, girl. You walk too fast! I want to buy some candy at the Grandma Lee's shop!", Dara sulks. "-And then you will buy the candies like there are 20 people gonna eat.", I said. Dara pouts after hearing my comment. "Nappeun yeoja!", she slaps my arm playfully. I winced.

 

, it is the hit place, I winced inside my mind.

 

"OMG! Are you okay Bom? Did I hit too strong?", Dara looks at me with concern plastered on her face. "I am okay, Dara.", I said slowly, trying to drift this conversation away. "There must be something else, Park Bom. Are you okay?", Dara looks at me with a curious look. "There is nothing. Did you complete your homework?", I ask her other question, trying to drive her away from the conversation.

 

She can't know about this, I thought,

 

"Stop changing the topic, Bom. Now tell me! Are you okay?', Dara asks again, but more intimidating. I speechless. "Now follow me. Don't be stubborn or I'll burst everything.", Dara takes my hand and starts to pull me somewhere that even I don't know where.

 

 

"I'm okay, Dara.", I tried to stop her. But her stubbornness is something that even a group of army can't stop her.

 

 

" you girl , I received the same answer when Taeyeon push you fall from the stairs . now lets go " Dara keep push me until we arrive at the toilet . Then she kick the toilet door because she doesnt want to lose her grip from my hand . Then she push me into one of the toilet and she enters to . Then she close the door . " hey open it . People might think we are lesbian ! " I whisper to Dara . Madly whisper . " shut up with you reasons . Open your cloth ! " Dara mad at me . " no " a simple no is a single killing for me . " I SAID OPEN " Dara hold me and start to my shirt . Then she take a look at my arm and gasp . " what the hell Bom " her eyes widened . I sigh . " uncle beat me with golf stick " I said lazily . Like a person who doesnt complete their homeworks . " THIS IS TERRIBLE , WE SHOULD REPORT POLICE ! " Dara suggest some idea . " NO " I shout at her . " why ? " Dara look at me with a pleading eyes . " they are my family . I only have them . " I say to her . Dara sighed .

 

 


" it is okay Bom . I know ... If I do anything about them , you will kill me . But then , please be strong okay " Dara hug me . " thanks chingu ". I smile .

 

 

 

" Lets go before someone enter this toilet " I opposes the idea . Dara nod her head . She about to open the toilet door until both of us heard the toilet main door has been open .

 

 

 

" OW ! " Dara cursed and close the door back . " OMG OMG WHAT SHOULD WE DO ! " Dara start to shriek out . " calm downnn " I mothed toward Dara . There is someone outside the toilet and the girls seems to talk about someone . While Dara is hyperventilating about how to go out from the, I secretly eavesdropping what the girls outside the toilet stall talking about .

 

 

 

" Did you sawe the new students with white hair .. Omg he is so hot ! " one of the girl squeal . " YEAH I ALSO SEE HIM . BUT HIS FRIEND IS MORE HANDSOME YOU KNOW ! " the other girl add . " OMOOI " they squeal .

 

 

 

There is new students ? , I ask myself

 

 

Wait a minute .... Oh My God , my face palmed.

 

 


" But I heard one of them has a relationship with someone in this school . " the girls said .

 

 

 

" WHAT ?? HOW DID YOU KNOW ! " All the girls scream .

 

 

" Adam Park said to me about it . The new student with blonde hair ask him to find someone " the girls said . " AAAAA LETS GET OUT FROM THIS TOILET AND FIND THE NEW STUDENTS ! " all of them get out from the toilet . Then Dara blew a relieved sighed . " IF WE DON'T KEEP OUR MOUTH SHUT ... MAYBE THE WHOLE SCHOOL WILL BE GOSSIPING ABOUT US BEING LESBIAN " Dara again exhaled her breath with a loud thud .  " dara .... I want to ask you something ... " I said while we were out of the toilet .

 

 

" what ? " Dara look at me .

 

 


" DIDN'T YOUR SECRET BOYFRIEND ENTER THE SCHOOL TODAY ?! " I scream into her ears . Dara face changed . " OMG I FORGOT ! " Dara quickly run from that place . Maybe she went to office to meet her boyfriend . But...

 

 

" YA WAIT FOR ME ! " I chase her .

 

 

I run and run until I feel my body fly . I bump into someone .

 

 

" Owww it is hurt . My hurt " I winced .

 

 

When I held my head up , I see Dara is hugging someone .

 

 

So that is her secret boyfriend , I muttered 

 

But who's I bump to ?

 

 

I look in front of me . There is someone standing . I look upward to see the man face . ( he wears trousers okay ) . I gasp . I bump into someone who was sent from heaven . My body feel numb . His white skin match with his blonde hair . His eyes is like a sun that can melt a thousand of ice cream . I keep dreaming about his face until I feel some one wave at my face . He is waving his hand in front of me . " are you okay ? " the man ask . I start to blush . " I am okay.. " then he lend his hand to help me stand up . I take his hand and stand up properly . " thanks ... " I don't know his name but then he smile to me . " Choi Seunghyun . But call me TOP " . I laugh . " thanks TOP " I smile at him .

 

 

What a childish nickname ! It is cute .

 

 

" so.. What is your name ? " he raise his eyebrows . " oh .. My name is Park Bom . Call me Bom . " his face turn into someone in excited . " wow , like spring . " he laugh . " yeah , people here do call me Lady Spring sometimes . " we laugh .

 

 

Then our beautiful conversation being interrupt  by Dara and her unknown secret boyfriend . " okay guys ! Stop with the introduction session . " Dara smile . I glare to her . She just wink at me . " okay Bom-ah , this my very lovely boyfriend , Jiyonggiee .  " Dara hugged Jiyong arm . Then the boy slightly bow to me " hello Park Bom , my name Jiyong , just call me GD . " Jiyong introduce himself . Then I bow to him . " my name is Park Bom  . Call me Park Bom . I heard a looooot about you from our Sandara Park . " i smile while eyeing Dara .

 

 

" ohh , I thoughts Dara keep this thing secret ? " Jiyong look at me with clueless look . " Yes , so secret that she throw stones at me to talk about you " I laugh .

 

 

" YA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter