4/4

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Damn, this kid is really boring. Always hitting the books, it's not like they will be proud of you with just that. You just don't know it, do you? Why your "parents" do not care about you and distance themselves from you. I walked out of the library and went to some familiar path with a smirk playing on my face. Let's have fun. It was already midnight when I got home from clubbing and drinking, also from beating some trash on the way. As soon as I got home, a hand flew on my face. I looked up and saw my "Dad", being stopped by my "Mom".

"Every single day. All you did is to humiliate me!" "Dad" said. This old bastard, you're the reason why your child is like this.
"And whose fault is it? Whose fault is it that a child grew up to someone as despicable as me?!" I exclaimed with fury as I stepped forward. "Do you have any idea how much pain you gave to a child that he grew wanting to be perfect just to be accepted by his parents?" I said, eyes not leaving contact with his. "Then, again.You will never accept a child like me, right?" I asked with a smirk, not leaving my face. "A child who shouldn't have been born, a child who should die, a murderer, a monster" I said in a serious tone as my eyes darkened. I saw their eyes widened. They didn't expect it, do they? Kwon Jiyong may not remember it, well, he doesn't really know about this but I, G-Dragon remember everything. Why? Because I'm not Kwon Jiyong.
"You...you remember" "Mom" noted with fear in her eyes. Oh, so they fear me now? What a great set of parents.
"No, I don't. I just know that I killed my brother by pushing him out of the balcony. Of course, I remember!" I told her as if it was a normal thing. "What? Are you scared of me now? Don't worry, I don't kill. Yet. Hah. Really, you two match well" I said.
"You really are a monster" the old bastard said with disgust. I just laughed.
"You made me into one. You're the reason why I'm like this. If you, all of you, didn't turn away that night, maybe, just maybe. This monster in front of you didn't existed. Just pray that the perfect kid you want will be able to resist the temptation" I said before going upstairs. Well done, you idiot. Well done. Kwon Jiyong should be even existing in the first place.
"Who are you, really?" I heard Yuri's voice behind me, I turned and saw a slight fear in her eyes but she kept it to herself. Oh, my lovely sister. I smiled sadistically.
"Well, well, well. Seems like somebody solved the problem" I said with amusement and gave her a slow clap.
"Who are you? Where's my brother?!" Yuri demanded.
"In front of you, Yuri-ah. I'm your brother" I answered..
"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter