2/4

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong" I heard an angelic voice calling me. I looked up and saw Dara.
"Hey" I greeted. "You're in school" I stated. She and I were childhood friends so we know each other very well but she rarely goes to school.
"Yah, do you want to die?" she threatened. Dara-yah, you have no idea... "I heard about what happened, Ji" she said. Oh, am I going to lose another friend? "If you need anything, just call me. I'm all ears" she said. 
"I...I will" I answered and flashed a smile. You only say that because you only know this side of Kwon Jiyong.

I arrived at home, no people as usual, Mom and Dad are business tycoons and Yuri always hang out with her friends. I felt my head throbbing, my breathing because uneven. No...no... I rushed inside my room and quickly searched for a bottle hidden inside my drawer. S**t! I can't find it! I lied my back to the drawer after not finding the bottle. This will be the end of me. I was losing hope when I saw a flashing metal blade hidden under the bed. I quickly took it and hid inside the bathroom and did not waste any of my time and cut deeper on my arm. With that, the throbbing pain was gone and my breathing pattern became normal. I knew it. As long as I hurt myself, HE won't show up. He likes pain. Making me in pain. After washing my wound and changed clothes, I proceeded to study. I can't afford to have those kinds of grades again. I can't afford this to happen again. Ever. The oozing blood makes me calm. This is an addiction I can't stop. My relief and medicine. I cleaned up the blood flowing from the cuts on my wrist, wrapping it with a bandage before I went out to do my homeworks.

"Oppa" I was interrupted by my sister. She's here already? I looked at the time and saw that it was already 10 o'clock in the evening.
"What?" I asked her, eyes still focused on my lectures.
"Are you hurt?" she asked me.
"What do you mean by hurt?" I asked her, still not looking at her.
"You have a bandage wrapped around your hand" she pointed out. I looked at my injured hand and saw that I wasn't actually wearing long sleeves. That the bandage is easily seen. Oh, I'm such an idiot.
"This is nothing" I said before hiding my hand under the desk. "Go back to your room" I ordered.
"Oppa, by any chance..."
"Go back to your room" I ordered. "Not a word to Mom and Dad" She didn't say anything and left my room. Aish! I hate my life!!

The next day, I got called into my Dad's office. Guess she can't keep shut. Geez!

"Come in" I heard my father's order and I obliged. I opened the door and saw somebody sitting by the couch, talking to my father.
"You called me?" I asked, shifting the attention towards me.
"Ah...you're here now" Dad said as he motioned me to come over. "Jiyong, meet Nam Sang Il" he said. "He's going to be your private tutor" he finished. Private tutor? Hah. This is worse. 
"So you're Jiyong? I'm Nam Sang Il, your new tutor. Mr. Kwon told me everything about you" Mr. Nam said as he eyed me.

Tutoring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter