1/4

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened?" I heard my mother asked me. I couldn't look at her in the eyes, I'm ashamed of myself, I'm worthless, I don't deserve to be here. "Kwon Jiyong, I never thought you would be this careless! You're the least person I expected to have low grades such as these ones!" she scolded. Of course, she is disappointed. How could she not be? Who would not be? From Rank #1 to Rank #198 real quick, isn't it embarassing? "To think that Yuri has better grades than you" she muttered. "Go to your room. From now on, you will focus on studies ONLY, understand?" she said before she dismissed me and I proceed to my room. 

As I sat on my bed, I couldn't help to cry. How did this happen? I got up and went to my desk and opened my books and notes. I need to work hard. I have to get my grades go up. I have no time to cry. I don't deserve to cry, this is my fault.

"Oppa" I heard my sister call me. I looked up and saw her standing by the doorway.
"Yuri, what are you doing here?" I asked, putting my concentration back to the book.
"Erm...Oppa" she started, hesitating whether to tell me. "...Appa...he-he wants to see you" she said. I looked up and saw the worry in her eyes.
"Thanks. Go to your room now" I said. She only nod before she left my room. I sighed. This is going to be a long night.

...

"I gave you everything you need and this is how you will repay me?" My father demanded. Even if you have done so many good things, people only look at the bad things. No matter how small they are.
"I'm s-sorry, Father. I'll...I'll do better"
"You should! Don't you dare fool around now! Those trash cannot be even considered as grades! Do you think universities will take you if your grades are like that?! Go back to your room" he ordered. With just one mistake, my life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter