3/4

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where the heck have you been! Mr. Nam told me that you just left!" I heard the old bastard's voice as soon as I arrived the house. Aish, this old man is getting on my nerves. "Did you get into a fight?" he asked me when he saw my bruised lips. "Not only you become a shame of this family...you're also the black sheep!" he scolded me. Whatever, old man. I do not care. I may be Kwon Jiyong but not your son. 
"I can do whatever I want, okay? This is my own life!" I snapped. This chance was given to me, I shouldn't just listen to you, geezer. 
"You ungrateful child!" the old man raised his hand to slap me. 
"Who taught me to become ungrateful, A-beo-ji?" I said as I stopped his hand from hitting my face. Try hitting me and you'll face my wrath. 
"How dare you talk like that to your father?!" the annoying woman shrieked. Gosh. I hate her voice! 
"Damn it. Could all of you just stop? My head is about to explode because of you two!" I exclaimed. 
"Wh-what did you say?" the woman said with wide eyes. She was surprised well, all of then were. Who wouldn't be? This got to be the first time Kwon Jiyong ever raised his voice in front of everyone. I just rolled my eyes and walked past them.
"Kwon Jiyong, you come back here! Or--"
"Or what?" I cut the old man off and turned to face them. "Take me off the family registry? My dear father, you can't disown me. I'm the one who was told to inherit everything according to Harabeoji's last will. You're just my guardian" I said with a smirk playing on my face. I saw him and the woman froze, they didn't expected my answer. I saw Yuri was looking at me. She knows something. I turned back and went to my room. Serves all of you right. This kid, how can he not do this? It's not even that hard! 

"That kid!" Mr. Kwon exclaimed as he watch his son's retreating figure. What hell is wrong with that child? 
"Oppa is not like that" Yuri said, almost not believing what she had witnessed. "He was not like that earlier" she said.
"He never raised his voice until now" Mrs. Kwon said. "What is happening to him? What did Mr. Nam said?" she asked, a slight worried tone can be heard. 
"Mr. Nam quits. He said that Jiyong knows everything" Mr. Kwon said.
"What do you mean know everything?" Mrs. Kwon asked. "He almost got last place!" she said.
"He sent me the results of his exams" Mr. Kwon said. "He got perfect in all of them" he said.
"Is he rebelling?" Mrs. Kwon asked. Mr. Kwon nods.
"It seems so, even Mr. Nam said that" Mr. Kwon said.
"Jiyong-oppa is not rebelling" Yuri defended her brother. It's me who's rebelling.
"Yuri, baby. It's nice of you to defend your brother but it's true. Go to sleep now, you have classes tomorrow" Mrs. Kwon ordered and Yuri could only obliged. There is something wrong with her brother, she knows it. Especially when she saw what her brother did.

My head hurts. All I know is that I passed out when that man punch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter