Lube

Fire that light!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hurry

Hurry

Hurry

 

I'm running out of time. Where is it?

 

Chanyeol searches for the adult store hidden behind the junk shop.

 

There!

 

With its dim lights no one would have even second guessed it was an adult store. It looks poorly built outside but Chanyeol knows inside is a different story. The owner's main purpose is to shoo away nosy people and so that the real customers can purchase without being given the stink eyes from passers-by. Because seriously who would put a sign on an adult store for crying out loud. It's like you're asking to be shunned by the public. Inside it’s cleaner than a pharmacy despite the darkness of the room. There were no lights on the ceiling only on the shelves.

 

He quickly enters the establishment and heads straight to the lubricants section. He knows this place all too well. Having worked here for a few months. He needed money so he can buy a new guitar. His old beat up one is not holding itself together anymore and this store was the only place he knows no one will ever look for him in. He decided to quit because his ex-girlfriend found out, broke up with him and called him a creep. Which is not true, for his case, but then again he does hang out with suspicious people.

 

A few months later he met Luhan, the pretty barista boy in his favorite coffee shop. He didn’t even know he could bat for the other team but seeing Luhan’s face can make any man second guess his uality. He was just that beautiful. He asked him out after a few days of staring at him. It's possible that he may have drooled a couple of times too. He had been slapped on the back of the head by Jongin because he was staring none too discreetly and he was freaking the other customers out.

It's their first night alone tonight. He didn't know something would happen but after a few hints dropped by Luhan that he wanted something more than just watch a movie. He hurried down the street and left Luhan watching "American Pie" all by himself.

 

While Chanyeol scans the shelves he didn't notice another boy eyeing the same item he was looking at.

 

. There's only one left.

 

He grabbed the bottle as fast as he could but there was another hand on the same bottle.

 

"Hey!" Chanyeol yelled at the stranger.

 

The stranger looked back at him with the same determined face.

 

"Hey! It's mine!"

 

Chanyeol took a step backward causing the stranger, a guy shorter than him with purple hair, to take a step forward.

 

"I got this first!"

 

"No, egg head I got this first!"

 

"Look baby smurf. I was here first! It's mine!"

 

"No, Yoda ears. I was here first. I grabbed this first. Therefore it's mine."

 

They stared at each other both having iron grips around the lone bottle of lube.

 

"Suho!" the purple-haired yelled. Suho? Who’s Suho? There’s no Suho working here. Lay is the one manning the cashier. Wait a minute. That's it.

 

"Lay!"

 

"Suho!"

 

"Lay!"

 

They still haven't moved from their places both too determined to not let go of the bottle.

 

"What is going on here?" Lay appeared looking concerned and walked beside them. Then Joonmyeon arrived.

 

"Lay, what's going on here?"

 

"i don't know boss. Chanyeol yelled for me."

 

"Again. What is going on here?"

 

Chanyeol looked curiously at Joonmyeon. “You’re Suho?”

Joonmyeon sighed and gave Baekhyun an exasperated look. “Yeah it’s my nickname when I work in the club on the far side of the town...”

Chanyeol eyed him suspiciously.

“As a part-time bartender.” Joonmyeon sighed. “That aside. For the last time what the hell is going on here?!”

Both of them spoke at the same time

 

"I was here first!!! But he grabbed this bottle with my hand already on it! But then he-"

"No he wasn't!!! I saw this bottle first then he came and stole it from me!"

“I didn't steal it from you!!! You haven't eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter