Pet Trainer

Fire that light!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe buying a dog wasn't the brightest idea in the world. Also considering the fact he used the dog as a replacement for his past lover who dumped him isn’t exactly making it sound better.

"Not dumped we went on our own ways". Jongdae sarcastically added that Baekhyun went downhill while his ex is now in a relationship with a hot model older than him. Baekhyun muttered something about Chinese doll faces being a culprit of the spotlight of natural korean beauties.

 

Back to the problem at hand, Baekhyun finds himself standing in what somehow used to be an apartment after a tornado paid it a visit.

 

"Havoc! No! Don't chew my cashmere sweater!!" Baekhyun ran after the little rascal now on hold of his favorite sweater. The said dog, Havoc of all the appropriate names that exist, (this one is perfect) believes his owner is playing chase with him made a dash to the brunettes bedroom in search for a hiding place.

 

"Where are you, you little b- oh I forgot you're a boy. Where are you, you little mutt?" Baekhyun got on his knees aiming to look under the bed. When he peeked under the bed Havoc was on the floor knowing at the clothing in his mouth. Baekhyun almost gave a defeated whimper.

 

"Come here Havoc. There's a good boy. Come here daddy needs his clothing back." Baekhyun called for his dog a few more times before giving up. Huffing he stood up from his soaring position. He took out Havoc's adoption papers and searched for the contact number of the pet store his dog came from.

 

"Hello is this Pet Haven. Hi, my name is Baekhyun and I adopted a dog from your store not so long ago." Baekhyun walked back to his room but the dog wasn't there anymore.

 

"Yes, how can I help you?"

 

"Does your store offer pet trainers?" Baekhyun checked in the kitchen but his dog is still not in sight. He went back to the living room again.

 

"Yes we have a pet trainer here. When do you need him?" There were a few movements from the phone, similar to the sound of a door being opened. "Chanyeol! Where are you?"

 

Baekhyun hoped that this Chanyeol guy can tame his dog as soon as possible because the longer that dog cause trouble the bigger the want to give it away again.

 

"I need him right now. If you may please and thank you." said Baekhyun. He hoped that his voice sounded more pleading rather than demanding.

 

"Sure and where do you live sir?"

 

"It's 2 blocks from your store to the right side. The grey building there with ah umm... with dark tinted windows. 5th floor door number 27.  And please hurry." Baekhyun bit his nail.

 

"Sure thing." and with that the pet store staff hung up the phone.

 

With a heavy sigh, Baekhyun continued his search for his pup.

 

He heard a few scratches on the door to his left. The bathroom. Baekhyun opened the door and the sight that greeted him could beat the image of seeing Jongdae do somersaults .

 

His "precious" dog has flushed the clothing but the toilet opted to reject it. There was now water tipping over the edge of the bowl.

 

"Aaaaaarrgghgh!"

 

And with that scream. Havoc waddled his way out of the bathroom. Fully knowing his dear father is not happy seeing his $50 sweater down the drain.

 

 

-------------

 

 

15 minutes later. Havoc is being fed. And the sweater is being hung to dry. There was a buzz on the intercom.

 

"Who is it?"

 

"Park Chanyeol. um. The pet store sent me. To ummm..."

 

“You can go up now.” Baekhyun didn’t bother to check the face of the guy and just permitted him up. On second thought, maybe he should’ve checked.

 

Baekhyun immediately opened the door and out there stood a guy. Taller than him and wearing dark jeans and red polo with the store's logo on the left chest area. The guy is smiling and with such creepy smile too. Baekhyun briefly thought how on earth will this guy train his dog. He seems too soft.

 

"Umm… Can I come in now or..?" Chanyeol stared at him warily. Wow. His voice is so deep.

 

"Oh what? Oh yeah yeah. Sure. Um come in." Baekhyun gave space for the guy to come in. He doesn’t admit to himself that the period of time he was gaping at the guy was considered appropriate.

 

"So where's the little beast?" Chanyeol inquired with a rather cute expression. Baekhyun doesn't deny the flutter in his stomach when he walked past Chanyeol and smelled his scent. He smells like dog food and air

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter