Rilakkuma Scarf

Fire that light!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was bundled up in winter clothes. He was wearing the brown Rilakkuma scarf Chanyeol gave him for his birthday. Baekhyun liked it so much he wears it almost every day. Especially now that it’s the sub-zero season of winter.

Chanyeol smiles proudly every time he sees Baekhyun wear it. It was like it was made especially for Baekhyun. The color, the length, and the character is perfectly Baekhyun. They walk to school, as per usual, but this morning they were somehow lacking an element that was one of the foundations of their friendship.

 Their habit of talking about anything and everything under the sun.

 This morning felt different. No one opens their mouth. No one says anything. The silence is both killing and protecting them. It’s weird how Chanyeol felt he needed to say something but hesitates because he doesn’t know what to say. Or how to move his lips despite the freezing chill on it.

Baekhyun is the same. He feels uncharacteristically quiet. He was never the one to clam up especially around Chanyeol. Maybe it’s because of last week. But then again they both agreed to forget about last week. It seems that they didn’t agree on it enough. Baekhyun sighs and a puff of cool air falls out of his mouth. Chanyeol wakes up from his trance when he heard the other make a sound.

“Baekhyun, do you want to get coffee?” Chanyeol suggests instead.

Do you want to get coffee and talk about what happened?

Baekhyun nods and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter