006 - Stumble & Fall

For Him, Pain is Relief [Sequel]

Chanyeol truly felt torn between a ton of problems which were all waiting to be solved by him. On the one side he was heavily worried about Jongin, who was still living in his and Baekhyun's apartment. Well, when you could crying and quesitioning life, title as 'living'.

Then, on the other side there was Sehun and his mother. That woman who had been left by his husband and whose child hated him.

And also he couldn't think of any reason why Kyungsoo would have hurt Jongin so unbelievably much. For Chanyeol, things seemed to be way too complicated and... weird.

Clearing his throat he slowed down and stopped right in front of the inquiry desk.

“Excuse me, I'm looking for Oh Sehun. Where can I visit him?”, Chanyeol asked, leaning his crossed arms onto the wooden surface, knowing that he couldn't just go into his room to talk with him. After all he knew, he had to go into a special visitants-room.

There was a young woman, smiling and nodding, making -back ponytail sway a little and started typing something into the computer in front of her.

“Ehm...”

Chanyeol looked back at the woman behind the monitor, whose smile wasn't wide anymore.

“You can't visit him.” she carefully announced.

That wasn't what he wanted to hear.

“But today is Saturday. Saturday and Sunday are visit days, aren't they? Did you change the rules?” Chanyeol asked, obviously confused.

The woman pressed her small lips together, slowly shaking her head in disamuse.

“He's been taken to the unstable-patient floor. That means you can't visit him.” she hesitantly explained.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. “What? Could you please explain it a little more precise to me?”

The woman cleared .

“Mr. Oh has caused some troubles lately, which may be concluded from severe psychological problem. The doctors don't want to risk anything and for the other patients' safety he's taken under special control.” she tried to explain.

The giant frowned, not sure how to react. Sehun had caused troubles? Severe problems?

“When... can I visit him?” he asked again.

The female sighed, shaking her head.

“It's impossible... until the doctors make clear that he's normal again.”

“Normal?” Chanyeol scoffed and turned around with knitted brows.

And problem number 9329 found its onto his list of ing problems he had to take care of.

From what the woman had told him, he concluded that Sehun surely had to have some issues... some severe issues, else they wouldn't have taken him to that special floor.

He trusted the doctors, and the only thing he could do for now was drive back home and hope that the doctors and therapists would take care of his friend.

 

-

 

Jongin's throat and eyes were burning and dry, his head felt dizzy.

There was nothing left inside him anymore. Just some throbbing, aching emptiness.

He felt lost, not knowing what to do. The only thing he knew was that he wished that he could turn back time.

One word, one name was echoing in his head. Kyungsoo.

Nothing else. No questions anymore, no anger anymore. Just a depressing emptiness taking Kyungsoo's place in Jongin's existence.

It wasn't now that he realized that he needed him, no, he had found that out the first day the started dating. But it hit him like a brick that he might have been fooled all the time. Not only fooled, but used.

His brain hurt when those thoughts came back to mind.

He had thought and cried way too often, always thinking in the same order. Jongin stopped himself from repeating it the 10000th time.

The room he was still in, was still dark, he had no clue what time it was, how much time he had spent apart from reality. He just felt helpless and lifeless.

 

Jongin forced himself up, his head spinning like crazy. Somehow, with a load of tumbling and almost breaking down mentally twice, he left the room. If he would stay in that room a few seconds longer, he definitly would become a psycho soon.

Opening the door and letting in some light, hurt his sore eyes and he immediately shut it closed again.

After a few tries he was finally outside the room, breathing in some fresher air.

Without really paying attention to where he was actually walking, he started moving somewhere, bumping into someones chest.

That someone was familiar.

Jongin had totally forgotten that he still was in his friend's apartment.

“Baek-” he voice cracked due to the lack of usage.

“Hey, everything's gonna be fine.” Baekhyun immediately pulled the lifeless Jongin into a hug.

“I can't take it anymore. It's ing me up...” Jongin whispered, completely exhausted, even though he had spent so much time literally laying around.

 

Baekhyun didn't say anything. He couldn't know how much pain the younger must have been feeling, after all he had been left by his first actual love for no understandable reason.

He wanted to show Jongin that he wasn't alone but left him by himself when he needed to think.

Baekhyun was trying to maintain the balance.

 

“Just know that, you are not alone.” Baekhyun whispered.

 

-

 

 

“ I can't do this. No I can't. I just ing can't.” Jungkook was running around backstage, saying the same thing over and over again.

“Stop already. We practiced enough. We can do it.” Jimin, sitting at a chair, encouraged him.

The younger stopped and turned to the older.

“Without Sehun and Jongin Oppa we can't. Never. Practice... Practice. What's practice when you just can't feel the dance, huh? That's something Jongin Oppa always told us. Sehun said the same. And without them I can't dance. I can't feel the dance. No.” he explained completely panicking.

“Gosh. All those days you had nothing to complain and now you're realizing it? We are going up there in a few minutes, together. As a group. I don't know where Sehun and Jongin-ah are, but I know that they would be proud of us if they saw us-” Jimin wanted to reply but got cut off by the other.

“Stop talking like they are dead.” he shouted, maybe a little too loud.

Jimin hoped that the audience didn't here it.

They had to move a bit here, and there, because the backstage area was really overfilled and dancers and makeup artist where running around like crazy.

After all this was one of the most important dance contest in korea.

The two dancers sat down and tried to calm themselves quietly when, after a few minutes, Yixing finally joined them.

“Okay I've talked to the DJ and the light techinicians. Everything is ready. Our turn the next. So we have about three to four minutes.” he explained.

Yixing was an experienced choreographer and dancer, and he knew how to handle contests, but even him couldn't hide his nervousness.

-

 

Sehun was perplexed. ing perplexed.

The chance that there might mave been something normal left in him, was blown away the second he entered his new room.

It was... empty. Just a padded room. Just like they would show in all those movies Sehun had refused to believe and made jokes about. Yeah, there he was. In a room for psychopats.

The two male nurses pushed him into the room, making him stumble and fall into the soft but dirty surface of the room.

Sehun knew he was ed. He knew it. There was no chance of escaping, no chance of doing anything.

He was simply ed.

 

 

______________________________________________________

I hope you guys are doing fine!

Finally a new chapter. I'm sorry if there are words missing or typos.

I haven't really decided how all of this should end but I have rough plan, and I might get chopped for that but let's see.

Thanks for reading ♥

XO Chae