005 - Unstable Patient

For Him, Pain is Relief [Sequel]

Kyungsoo was on the verge of tears, his throat felt like it had been tied up, almost choking him while he stared at himself in the mirror.

. . .

He had never been so angry, sad and filled with hate at the same time. He hated himself, his ing navy blue suit with that ing little flower in his chest pocket. He hated the prep room he was in, he hated the saloon with all the ing people waiting for him. He hated his family.

But most of all, he hated that he wasn't able to tell Jongin.

Somewhere deep inside there was a little child, praying for Jongin to arrive on a white horse, taking his hand and saving him from his destiny.

“Kyungsoo? I hope you are read- Wait are you crying? Awwww my hubby is so happy that he's crying tears of joy.”

Kyungsoo gritted his teeth and forced a ing smile on his face. He wanted to vomit at the sound of the other's goblin-like voice.

Jaejoong smiled, waited for his soon-to-be husband to hook his arm with his. Then, he positioned them in front of the doors which were going to be opened every minute.

“Kyungsoo?” he again talked, causing Kyungsoo troubles to keep the few bits he had eaten this morning in his stomach.

“Yes?”

“I'm so happy. I love you.” he said.

Those words were meaningless for Kyungsoo. He almost rolled his eyes, when he remembered why he actually was trying to stay in control. For him.

Kyungsoo didn't reply, tried to cover his stiff face with a smile, hoping the other wouldn't see through it. But he surely wouldn't. He was insensitive, dumb and cold-hearted. Unlike that other tanned boy...

Then, the doors were opened and Kyungsoo walked into his personal hell together with a tard he would've enjoyed to choke.

There were children in front of them, throwing blossoms and flowers, the whole saloon was applauding them. While walking, Kyungsoo kept his stiff smile, waving here and there and trying his best to not fall out of his fake-happiness when he spotted his parents between all the people.

It didn't take long until they had to give the important words, that would force them to be together.

“Yes I will.” Kyungsoo's voice almost cracked.

...never forgive my parents for what they've done to me. He completed the sentence in his mind.

He couldn't help when a single tear found it's way down his cheek, caused by anger and hate.

 

-

 

...That I ing hate them and that I'd rather have died than being their child.”

The freshly divorced Mrs. Sang just stared at Chanyeol's cellphone which he had used to record what Sehun wanted his parents to hear. Yes, he had wanted Chanyeol to tell in person but he found it better to deliver his message directly, so he had recorded it.

“That's... what he has said?” she asked, obviously unabled to cope with the situation.

“I m-mean. Sehunnie never said such a bad thing. He was always a good boy.” she mumbled.

“I know...” the other sighed.

“He is really angry and frustrated. He thinks it's your and your... ex-husband's fault...” Chanyeol paused to check whether his choice of words caused anything wrong, but it fortunately didn't.

“...That he's in these circumstances now...” he carefully ended his phrases.

The woman nodded, her short black hair with grey streaks shaking a little.

“He hates me, doesn't he?” she concluded, gazing at the small table in front of them.

Chanyeol didn't reply, not finding that he had any right to do so.

“He's the one who wanted to move out. He... was the last thing that had kept our family together...” she whispered.

“And I probably will not see him again...”

Chanyeol frowned. “Why do you think so? We could just visit him together...” he suggested.

Sehun's mother looked at him with a undefinable, hopeless expression.

“Never. He wouldn't want to see me.”
Chanyeol recognized a hint of stubbornness and he couldn't help but being immediately reminded of the little Sehun.

“Of course he would. Don't be so negative.” he tried to convince her.

“No way. I can't bear seeing his sad eyes, his fragile body, blaming me. The divorce has been enough pain for now.” she shouted, shaking her head.

Chanyeol didn't have a choice and didn't insist anymore.

“Could you visit him instead?” the mother looked at him with a painful glance.

The other just nodded.

“Please tell him, that I love him.”

 

 

-

 

Saturday.

It was back again.

Sehun was sitting on the uncomfortable leather chair again, listened to the typing noises of hands moving over a computer keybord. Once again, his hands were clenching the material he was sitting on, ruining it even more than he already had.

He didn't know how many times he had already sat here by now. He didn't have any idea why he was still here anyway. There was no progress. Nothing. He probably was getting even crazier when time went on.

“Number 59...” the guy, he by now had started to hate with the depth of his heart, sighed.

Sehun looked at him, feeling his heart move in hectic but deep beats.

“You are getting worse...” he slowly informed.

Sehun knitted his eyebrows, processing what the other had said.

“What... does that mean?”

“Your mental health is getting worse.” he simply replied, making Sehun become angry.

“Why can't you guys tell me for once, what exactly is wrong? Always talking like it's a big ing mystery!” he spitted out, not caring that he should better be careful with his choice of words.

“You little brat.” the male stood up, his white coat.

Sehun was sure, the other wasn't allowed to talk like that as well, but he was too confused to reply anything.

“Getting sassy, huh?” he chuckled, taking a folder out of the shelf on the other side of the room.

Walking back to his desk, eying the pale boy.

“I just want to know- What the is wrong with me? Can't you just simply say something like... I don't know... Something I can understand like 'eat less ice cream'!” he shouted, not sure what the point of his talking actually was.

The man shook his head, took the phone out of it's station and pressed some random numbers.

“Hello, good morning. Number 59 is making trouble. We need to move him into the unstable-patient floor.”

What?” Sehun shouted in anger.

Unstable-patient floor? He wasn't unstable, not in any way. Maybe a little crazy and hating himself, but no where unstable!

“Are you ing kidding me?” he grumbled, filled with hate.

The man smirked.

“Yes, it is a very serious case. We need to keep an eye on him...” he explained, acting like Sehun had totally gone crazy.

Oh damn, Sehun knew he ed up. Even though he had just pointed out his opinion which was not well seen in this hell.

 

-

 

Luhan's eyes were round as he watched his angel walk around agressively in their little room. He wanted to say something, to know what was wrong but he didn't have the courage. He simply kept watching the pale perfection stomping around, yelling and kicking the bed.

“Are they getting crazy?” he shouted while grabbing his pillow and throwing it away, right in Luhan's direction, who could barely duck right in time.

Sehun stopped shouting for a moment, when he probably remembered he wasn't alone in his room.

“Sorry.” he mumbled, but Luhan quickly shook his head.

“Don't. They are really crazy.” he smiled. Whoever he is talking about.

Sehun's expression softened just a little, feeling like there was someone who understood him for a second.

“They are moving me to the 'unstable-patient floor'.” he made his ugliest face when imitating the male who had just ed up his life once again.

Luhan looked at him in fear.

“What?”

He ignored the fact that he probably should be endlessly happy because his angel had just noticed him, but he was too busy being shocked about the fact that he wouldn't see him agan.

Sehun didn't reply, let himself fall onto the mattress, grabbing his hair and laying there for a short time before he forced himself to stand up and start packing the few things he had.

He had a little backpack with weird velcro fasteners, provided by the psychatrie to prevent them to hurt themselves or others with zippers. He groaned angrily while throwing his notebook, his uniform-like stuff – he called it uniform because everybody had the same clothes here – and a pen into his bag.

Luhan stared at him silently, still in trance and shock.

When Sehun left him, who would be his roommate?

When Sehun left him, how could Luhan live on? Luhan needed him so much.

It was even painful for him when he couldn't see him for an hour because they had different therapy sessions.

How would he be able to handle a complete absence of his prince?

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

Long time no see! Thanks for reading ♥ 18 subs thx ... I mean why are you here hehe it's an honour.

What might Jongin be doing, how will Luhan handle the situation? And what about Sehun's parents?

I'm sorry for mistakes.

Chaeyo ♥