002 - Paint & Drunk

For Him, Pain is Relief [Sequel]

“And, how is he doing?” was the first thing Baekhyun asked when he opened the door for his love, Chanyeol.

“Thanks, the travel was really hard, and yeah I'm fine, how about you?” Chanyeol sarcastically teased, insinuating that he was important too.

Baekhyun shut his mouth, feeling kinda guilty for being too hasty.

After they sat down on their couch, Baekhyun wanted to break something because of his nervousness and curiosity.

“Well...Where shall I start?” Chanyeol breathed out, leaned back and stared at the ceiling.

“Sehun is angry at us. I can totally understand that, I mean we are all he has left at the moment and it took us two months for asking about his well-being...”

Baekhyun bit his lower lip.

“See! I've told you. We should have gone with him the first day.”

Chanyeol had to laugh. “You never told me anything. Stop lying.”

“Shut up and tell me how he is doing there!”

“He had lost a lot of weight, his cheeks are shrunken. His skin is really pale, more than usual, almost yellow. And... he is so aggressive, frustrated... He gets angry very easily.” Chanyeol tried to describe their friend.

Baekhyun closed his eyes for second.

“Damn...” he whispered, blinking a few times.

They both knew that this wasn't what Sehun had used to be like. Baekhyun wanted to cry. He felt like a mother and responsible for all of his friends.

“Do you have any news from Kyungsoo or Jongin?” Chanyeol then changed the topic.

“I haven't seem them for over a week.” his boyfriend responded, running a hand through his hair.

A knowing grin grew over his face.

“They are probably enjoying Kyungsoo's semester break.” he laughed.

Chanyeol sat himself up and put his chin on the other's shoulder.

“You know... We could... enjoy ourselves too...”

Baekhyun had to laugh loudly when he saw that dumb smile on the giant's face, falling backwards.

Chanyeol immediately crawled on top of him, still that dumb smile on his face.

“I just can't get enough of you.” he whispered, his smile growing smaller but his eyes getting darker.

Baekhyun his lips, and stabbed his teeth into his lower lip when the other's thigh met his crotch. Before he could react, Chanyeol had already started kissing him.

 

-

 

“Today, you have a simple task for you. Use the acrylic paint in front of you and your hands to visualize your emotions you feel right in this moment.” the man in the front, Mr. Lee or something – Sehun didn't bother to memorize too many names, said while adjusting his glasses.

The boy next to him was swinging back and forth, looking like he was going to break down and cry any second.

Wow, I thought I was nervous and uncomfortable...

“You can start now.” Mr. Lee instructed them.

Without wasting another second with analyzing the others Sehun dipped his right hand into the red paint started leaving casual finger prints all over the canvas. He enjoyed the red paint, probably a little too much. Tilting his head he thought of a good motive to picture his feelings. An idea appeared in his head.

He chose the black color and started to paint a seven stick men next to each other. The last one was female, distinguished by a skirt.

After that he dumped his fingers in the red liquid again, enjoying it more and more.

He started crossing the faces of the three stick persons on the right, including the female one.

He painted a big ax hovering over their heads, with a creepy grin on the metal part.

“Oh, how nice, Sehun. I like your artistic side. Would you like to explain your painting to me?”

Sehun hadn't even noticed how Mr. Lee had stopped walking behind him which caused him to wince.

“Ehm, of course...” he scratched the back of his neck, forgetting about the paint.

“Be careful, you can't wash that off easily.” the teacher rebuked him. “Anyways, would you explain this to me now?”
Sehun nervously stared at his painting.

“Well... this.” he pointed at the female stick person. “... is the women who had pushed me out of her without asking me for permission. The man next to him is the who had to her.” Sehun started to explain while rising his voice.

“And this... is the who has taken away my best friend... Oh wait I forgot something.”

Sehun dipped his thumb into the black paint to leave two, exaggeratedly big finger prints in one of the person's faces, symbolizing eyes.

“And the one next to him, that's the person I've confessed to, way too late... I wanted to cross him too, but it was my fault...”

It was incredible how carelessly Sehun could talk about everything, but that was routine here. You always were forced to confess everything in one breath of air.

“Well, that's interesting. I'm glad you can handle your feelings this way...” the teacher seemed a little scared, but walked on to check on the other's paintings.

 

-

 

 

Somewhere in the most random bar in Seoul, there he was. Whining in front of a strange man and drinking more alcohol than a alcoholic would consume within a week.

 

Gone.

Jongin couldn't and didn't want to believe it, but he was gone. Left him behind. Adios. ing gone.

I'm sorry. But... I have to keep my studies up to go in the North... And it's probably better for us to part here and now...”

His sharp words were still ringing in his emptied mind.

“Dude. I can't pour you anymo-”

“Shut the up and fill my glass.” Jongin barked, breathing out stinking air and shot a hate-filled glare in the barkeeper's direction.

The male waved his hand in front his face, showing how bad the other was smelling.

“tard. I don't pay you fo-” Jongin couldn't even finish his sentence when a big load of vomit climbed up his already sore throat and spreading out on the big, wooden surface and the hands of the barkeeper.

“That's enough.” the male seriously said, washing his hands and walking around the counter to grab the drunken one by his shoulder and dragging him outside.

“Get a shower. A life. And sleep. And stop drinking.”

Jongin felt dizzy, eyes staying unfocused. Where was he?

While stumbling into a randomly picked direction Jongin screamed at everything anything he saw.

He even started arguing with a picture of bread.

It was already two in the morning and Jongin didn't had anything left from his consciousness, no need to mention his sense of direction.

Tripping over air, he somehow made his way into a dark alley on the side of the main street without puking. There the smell of urine, mold and cigarettes didn't stop him from keeping on to yell and curse without a deeper sense, too numb to notice the silhouettes standing somewhere in the darkness.

“tard. How the ing do you dare, huh? Who do you think you are?”

“Who do you call tard, you sonofa?” a husky voice suddenly grumbled, interrupting the drunken boy.

Jongin tilted his head, squeezing his eyes to make out the outlines of a human being in the blackness. The big amount of alcohol flowing through his veins made the impossible possible and gave him an extra big portion of courage and dumbness at once.

Instead of running away he stepped towards the stranger and dared to insult the other once again.

“Yes I mean you, jerk.”

The foreign male didn't answer but instead a loud whistle was audible. And then, suddenly four other persons appeared next to him, every single one probably twice the size of Jongin.

“Aww. Look. He is afraid.”

Bye the time, Jongin's eyes had gotten used to the gloom and he clearly could see the other's sardonic expression with those messy eyebrows risen up, arms crossed and a mocking, wry smile on his scarred face. The others started laughing.

Jongin still was too numb to realize that he probably would be better off running away, but he still was overestimating himself.

“You all are - ers.”

In a blink of an eye, they all were silent and the stranger in the center came one step closer, rising his hand.

“You have a big, fatass mouth. Almost as big as your mothers , huh?”

Before Jongin could give another sassy answer, a drilling pain ran all over his face, spreading in his body, causing him to see nothing but blurry stars.

The other just had punched him, even though his senses were all gone, he clearly had noticed that.

He stumbled backwards, holding his face, tears running out of his eyes.

The next thing he saw were three clenched fists, before his head met the ground.

Immediately he was unconscious.

___________________________________________

Sorry for every mistake in both chapters, haven't corrected anything.

So why did Kyungsoo leave? And we still do not know about Sehun's parents.

Thank you so much for reading until here. If you have any wishes feel free to write them down in a comment.

Thx again, Chaeyo ♥