004 - Worry

For Him, Pain is Relief [Sequel]

“And left, right, arm up.. jump and stop. Perfect guys, the second part is finally on point.” the leader Yixing clapped in his hands, loosened his limbs and breathed out while grinning at the two other members of his, now very little, crew and allowing them a pause to get some water.

There were left as a trio now, after Yixing sent the other two away. Jungkook, Jimin, Yixing, only they were left.

The dance teacher turned the cap to close his water and sat down next the others. For a moment there was silence before the youngest of them decided to say out loud what was occupying his minds since such a long time.

“Do you think we can win this? I mean... without Jongin... and Sehun...” Jungkook asked, almost regretting his question when the older shot an angry glare at him.

“Do you want those unproductive asses back?” he spitted aggressively, while somewhere in his head he knew he didn't mean it. In fact, they knew each other for years.

“But... they were the best among us... I mean next to you of course...” the younger one stuttered while putting his bottle away.

Jimin, who had kept quiet, suddenly decided to join the conversation.

“Do you know where they are?” he wanted to know.

“After all, if they wanted to stay here with us, they would've come back. They could've tried to get better. They got late so often, especially Jongin knew how important all of this is and how much responsibility he had. But nope. They didn't come back. They don't want to dance with us. And no further questions anymore. We have two parts left to learn and our time is running out.” Yixing explained, obviously pissed.

Jungkook almost didn't dare to make his next statement, which was truly not in the context but something else.

“Ehm, I forgot to tell you, I have a doctors appointment so that I won't be here on Thursday.” he mumbled quickly.

Yixing laughed, ironically, Jungkook found creepy.

“You are destroying our time schedule, I hope you realize that!” he shouted.

The youngest one winced while whispering a low “I'm so sorry.”.

Jimin noticed how tensed Yixing was, didn't even think about saying a word. He simply got up, the music player and started to go through their first half of their choreography once again.

Indeed this was absolutely important. To get the chance to join the international dance battle was an honor for all of them.

Jimin still didn't believe that the other two were simply gone and didn't want to dance with them anymore. He remembered how both of them were so passionate about dancing and never getting tired of it.

He wondered what they were doing right in that moment.

 

 

-

 

 

Luhan stared at the angel in front of him in disbelief, dropping the fork he was holding to play with the noodles on his plate. His mouth wide opened, he blinked several times, tilting his head and questioning his life.

He earned a skeptical glance from the perfection in front of him.

Why would he...?

“May I sit down here?”

Luhan forgot how to speak, closed his mouth and somehow nodded his head, while awkwardly reaching for the fork on the floor.

He hadn't heard Sehun's voice since such a long time. 93 days...

Luhan couldn't believe that the god himself was kind enough to allow Luhan to share a damn table at lunch. He was shaking and totally lost control over his body. Now he surely could die in peace.

Still absolutely startled he stabbed into some of the noodles, and shoved them awkwardly into his mouth, wondering if he was looking cute in some way – by the way he didn't worry about the fork being dirty, since the nurses were keeping everything sterile and all of them were wearing those weird grandma shoes.

Calm down, look good, not like an idiot. This is your chance. He will fall in love with y- stop lying to yourself but still calm down.

The boy totally forgot about his mimic while discussing in his mind and must have looked like a fool while doing so, since he once again earned a skeptical glance from his crush.

Ahh! He looked at me! Okay, calm the down and smile.

Sehun's eyes widened, he started coughing a little, hitting his chest to breath normally again.

Okay I probably looked like a creep. Or a serial killer.

“But still, I'm lovely, right?”

Sehun, who was in a normal status again, widened his eyes even more, nodding his head in pure confusion.

“Of c-course...” he mumbled, looking like he wanted to flee.

Luhan dropped his fork, once again, covering his opened mouth with his hands in shock.

Did he say that loud?

“Oh-” he stuttered, still perplexed.

The other didn't comment anymore, looked down at his plate again, without really eating his food.

He questioned whether Sehun had the same issues as Luhan himself had – he hoped he hadn't.

Luhan shoved a few more noodles into his mouth, trying to think of something to make up the absolutely disgraceful action.

While eating he noticed something. The nurses were all staring at him.

Just then he realized why. Luhan just had finished his plate. That was something which hadn't happened since almost seven years.

 

 

-

 

He was crying. Sobbing. Shedding tears. However you might call it. But he was doing it for days.

Kim Jongin was crying, since days, weeks, almost a month now. He heart was aching, he eyes were swollen and burning but he couldn't stop. A big piece of his live, his existence, of himself was gone.

Within a blink of an eye his dreams had crashed.

Jongin's fragile body was shaken by heartbreaking sobs and little screams, pressing the pillow in his arms against his chest. Repetitively he whispered the words “Please come back, you didn't mean that, right? It was a joke. One of your lame jokes, right?” praying that eventually they might become true. He just needed to say it often.

The boy was deeply hurt, feeling lonely, betrayed, leftover but still he wanted to have him back. He wanted, no, he needed Kyungsoo back in his live, in his heart, in his arms.

 

“He doesn't talk. Crying since days, what should we do?” Chanyeol sighed, walking around in Jongin's living room.

He and his boyfriend decided to not leave Jongin alone anymore. The last time they did, they found him in the hospital, because the child he was, he got beaten up by some guys while he being drunk.

Baekhyun leaned back in frustration.

“I don't know. He can't get better, of course. Kyungsoo has left him, I don't even get why? I mean... they were so ing happy...” he mumbled, staring at some random point in the air.

Chanyeol slowly agreed, slandering to the window. For a few seconds he enjoyed the great view of Seoul. Something he always did when he was in Jongin's apartment.

“And Kyungsoo still doesn't pick up?” he asked, already knowing the answer, after turning to his love again.

“Nope. I don't know where that kid is again. A few months ago he was so happy that he could stay here for years to end his studies and now he just ran away? I can't believe that! I know that for so damn long now and it's so impossible that he would do something like that...” Baekhyun almost shouted while gesticulating aggressively. Not only Jongin, but he himself, Kyungsoo's ex-best friend, felt betrayed as well.

He couldn't think of any logical reason to break up with Jongin and disappear without leaving the tiniest bit of information.

“I hope he is doing fine...” Baekhyun whispered, knowing there something clearly going wrong.

 

 


Thank you for reading TT_TT ♥

I'm open for tips and improvement. And damn I love the new poster! I linked the shop in the foreword.

And I have a lovely beta-reader who has to deal with my crappy language, thank you LayisLife. ♥

And thank you for your comments, and subs o.o ♥.

Me rn

 

 

byeeeee ♥