Chapter 2

The best Birthday ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yi Xing’s eyes examine the toddler who is standing in front of him. His hair was so fluffy and Yi Xing felt that it never suit for a Korean because Yi Xing always believed that people of republic of Korea must have straight hairs. His eyes were little bit wide and sparkling so brightly. His face was cute looking with a button nose and Yi Xing found a scar under his lower lip, but when considering his cuteness it was just a minor detail. Even though that toddler was so cute with his image he looked fragile and Yi Xing felt that there was something hid behind his eyes, A secret.

After 5 seconds of examine Yi Xing smiled with the toddler.

“May I help you?” He asked without swept away his smile.

Toddler started to explained why he came here, It was more like a recorded voice, more than a natural speech of a person.

“Dear sir, we are from Little Angels orphanage, we are selling chocolate to helping the progress of maintaining the orphanage, We hope that you will help us by buying chocolates” after the speech he grinned like a robot.

Yi Xing looked at the toddler confused. He amazed to listen the whole detailed speech. At last Yi Xing came to his scenes and looked around.

“So where are the others?” Yi Xing asked tried to hide his laugh.

With the sudden question the toddler looked dumb founded.

“What is the meaning of that sir?” He bent his head and asked.

Yi Xing smiled lightly. He felt that toddler confused with the sudden question.

“You just told me that we are from Little Angels Orphanage, so that I asked where are the others” Yi Xing explained kindly.

Toddler looked at Yi Xing with wide eyes and suddenly smiled like an old light bulb.

“Ah! Chanyeol Hyung” He replied.

Yi Xing understood that this toddler didn’t come alone. Chanyeol might be the kid who came with this toddler.

“So why didn’t he’s not with you?” Yi Xing asked.

Without answering the question, toddler smiled helpless. After the few minutes toddler broke the silent.

“We are always doing this sir, because if we go together it will take a long time, when it is noon it is hard to sell chocolates”

Yi Xing felt that his heart ached a bit, a little sweat drops appeared on toddlers temple, Yi Xing felt poor about this little toddler.

“I like to buy the chocolate little kid, what are the flavors to you have?” Yi Xing was in urge to peeping to the chocolate bag, because he really wanted to eat white chocolate. The toddler took out a chocolate from a bag that he hold. Yi Xing’s fantasy of eating white chocolates were melting in front of his eyes, because there was only one flavor of chocolate that covered with low priced paper. Yi Xing bit his lip.

“How much is one bar?” He asked.

“Three thousand won, sir” Toddler replied.

Yi Xing saw that the bag was still filling with lot of chocolate bars. He really needed to found out whether he was the first buyer or the last one.

“Kid, Am I the first buyer of this chocolates?” He asked curiously.

Toddler bent his head down and scratched his finger tips,

“No sir” He slowly replied. ”you’re the last one” The toddler’s voice broke up the middle of the last word.

Yi Xing felt that his heart flushed away and a pain that rose from his heart blurred his vision. He felt that what would happen if this little kid returned to his orphanage with the bag full of chocolate. It might be a punishment. A painful one.

After heard that painful answer, Yi Xing unconsciously touched the hair of the toddler. With the sudden reaction of the house owner toddler stepped back a little. Because of the movement of the toddler Yi Xing came to his senses. He rose his voice a little by pushing the sadness feeling into the deep inside of his heart.

“Wait there sweetheart, I will bring the money” Yi Xing turned back and stepped back to to the house. little tear drops were flowing from his eyes thanks for the over sensitiveness of him. Even though a person who has a something called “a heart” must be feeling a pity about hat toddler, if he didn’t feel it, he could be defined as a human.

Before passed a minute Yi Xing appeared in front of the toddler.

“How many bars do you want sir?” toddler asked politely.

“I like to buy the whole bag of chocolates,” with a bright smile Yi Xing extended 90 000 won to the toddler. Toddler looked at Yi Xing with dropped jaw. Yi Xing felt that the eye ball of the toddler will feel from his eyes at the next minutes.

“I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter